Katy's Diary

Ah I'm allergic to prawns! No shellfish zone!

Wow- I bought tennis balls for leg physio and turns out they're good back massagers too! We all had a good laugh at subjecting each other to that last night!

Now I can run a wee bit, I'm all motivated to do a 5k. My sister who is normally encouraging was like, "oh no... Be careful... I'm not sure you're up to it" blah blah blah. I'm not doing it next week- I'm thinking 4-5 months down the line. I was reading up on training, and I don't know if the knee can take it- I certainly won't do anything stupid- but I think it's worth a go, right?! Little bits a few times a week?

I'm off to visit a college today- might be where I study in September. Hopefully that'll keep my mind busy! Lou_G - gum flavours look amazing!!! I don't know if I could trust myself though!!! I'd trough the lot!

Here it is.

*flops*

Attachments

• image-1056371113.jpg
    image-1056371113.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 33
I got a conditional offer there and then! Loved it! It's part time working and part time study which I like- felt so normal I could go tomorrow. Will prob mean a move into London though- Ill get over that! Need to get through the selection weekend now (Easter) and find a placement church... It's all go!

Physio was crazy. Had massage which was agony, then rolling on floor on side with thing under me, then with a tennis ball. Bloody ouch, but in a good way! THEN he got me on the treadmill... And I RAN! For the first time in a year... I RAN! This is mahoosive to me! It's a year and 4 days since the accident and 3 months since the second big op. I couldn't be happier.

Well, I could, but let's not rob ourselves! ;-)

Good food day too & I've told physio my goals and he was well pleased!

Thats fantastic about the running hun

Hey- thanks wpw!

Well today, I was knackered but stayed 100%. My legs- both of them- hurt today, but since it's both I think it's just because I haven't managed anything like that for a year! Had a chilled day at home though- I'm going to get on it tomorrow though!

I've got school tomorrow- revision class :-/ really can't be bothered but I'm sure that'll change when I see their lovely faces! Kids= munchies around so I'm going to have to be super strong tomorrow. Might just say I'm not hungry! I'm off seeing friends afterwards, so pretty full on day, but I think I can avoid eating situations!

I've got my running kit out ready for the morning!

You're so motivated Katy its brilliant! I've only managed to do 20 mins on the stepper in my front room watching TV, I could never do what you're planning on doing!

I'm sure you could! I'm not going far or fast with the running- I've to run a special way the physio taught me- hope it doesn't look too daft. More concentrating on balance though!

I have watched two episodes of greys and two of new girl tonight too- fair bit of vegging here!

I managed 3 packs and a tuna salad today- pretty pleased with that. Dropped back from 17.8 to 16.13 this morning and I only started on the 1st! Say whaaaaat?! I'm desperate to get the weight off- I have three lovely size 16 dresses I got in the sale but they just look a bit snug on me as yet. Also got a short purple cord skirt from a charity shop which is amazing, but alas, my arse is too big for it as yet! Not long, not long! How long did it take you girls to drop dress sizes? X

You're doing great. It took me about 2.5 stone to lose 2 dress sizes. Was a 20 and now a 16 in most things although I do still have 3 lovely size 16 dresses that still dont fit yet.

I'm sure you could! I'm not going far or fast with the running- I've to run a special way the physio taught me- hope it doesn't look too daft. More concentrating on balance though!

I have watched two episodes of greys and two of new girl tonight too- fair bit of vegging here!

I managed 3 packs and a tuna salad today- pretty pleased with that. Dropped back from 17.8 to 16.13 this morning and I only started on the 1st! Say whaaaaat?! I'm desperate to get the weight off- I have three lovely size 16 dresses I got in the sale but they just look a bit snug on me as yet. Also got a short purple cord skirt from a charity shop which is amazing, but alas, my arse is too big for it as yet! Not long, not long! How long did it take you girls to drop dress sizes? X

Fantastic loss Hun :) x

I normally find about a stone - stone and a half - per dress size but I'm short (and have only gone from an 18/20 to a 16/18 - 14 on top if it's 'forgiving')

I want to be a 12 on bottom NOW! :D

So amazing that you're seriously starting running! I really need to do something to start building/preserving my muscle mass. I really want to do weight training but haven't looked into it at all, might try to find a cheap gym round here, one of those non-fancy ones that blokes go to as I'm well up for body building - as a woman I wouldn't bulk up just be 'solid' - have you seen Jodie Marsh just in her normal clothes? Looks amaze. But I have 'CBA' syndrome and am a lazy cow!! I'd love a subtle six pack and firm upper arms, my upper body strength is PATHETIC I've never been able to do a press up in my life. I'd love to be able to do a pull up on a door frame to impress people lol!!

wow weight loss already in 4 days is amaze!! well done Katy!

Lou I'm glad I'm not the only one with CBA syndrome! Story if my life! I'm glad I've actually found a name for it now!! Haha. I have loads of great plans for what I want to do then just never end up doing them due to pure laziness and making excuses.

Well done on the weight loss Katy! That's amazing!

xx

I have a serious case of this :D

Bahahahaha! CBa! I'm lying in bed thinking I should be running!

Day at sch yesterday was ace. I took in lots of food so I could choose. Had chicken pieces, raw broc and houmous. I even avoided cake with coffee with a friend afterwards.

The evening wasn't quite so virtuous. It was a belated birthday wit my friends and we had homemade curry - they have healthy options too so I had chicken, salad, a teeny spoon of rice and a poppadom. Then some fondue. Oops.

Back on it today. Xxx

Back