Katy's EE Diary :) Advice definately welcome!!

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
Hi everyone :)

100th new start, 100th new food diary!! Would really apprechiate advice/tips/feedback on my meals as I really struggle to get my head around the 1/3 superfree and actually eat 1/3 superfree as I'm a very fussy eater!

Thanks in advance :) Tomorrow's plan is....

Day 1: Sunday Nov 18th

Breakfast: Cheese (HEXA) and ham toastie (HEXB) with tinned tomatoes and mushrooms. Would it be 1/3 superfree with sliced tomatoes and mushrooms inside the toastie?

Lunch: Lean roast pork, fry-lite roast pots and parsnips with carrots, peas and gravy (need to look up gravy syns, will edit later)

Dinner: Probably leek and pot soup (homemade) is this superfree with leeks and onions or not....?

Hi, I'm new too so sorry I'm probably not going to be much help. I haven't really been focusing on eating the 1/3 of superfrees with every meal but I've been having lots of fruit and veg throughout the day. As long as you're having them I think you should be ok.
xx

Hi Katy I am starting on Monday so will be with you all the way :)

Hi, I'm new too so sorry I'm probably not going to be much help. I haven't really been focusing on eating the 1/3 of superfrees with every meal but I've been having lots of fruit and veg throughout the day. As long as you're having them I think you should be ok.
xx

I'd count it as 1/3rd if you had them sliced inside as well, as your only free food is the ham so some sliced mushrooms and toms would be more then a 1/3rd probably

Feels so good to be back on track! Just made packed lunch for tomorrow.. I will NOT have a school dinner again!

IMG_0490[1].jpg

No idea how to rotate the image!!

Day 2: Monday 19th Nov

Breakfast: Cup of tea, treat size malteasers (5.5 syns)

Lunch: Cheese, ham and tomato toastie (HEXA and HEXB), muller light greek lemon yoghurt, fat free (0.5syn) velvet crunch(4.5syns)

Dinner: Prawn Spaghetti with chillies, garlic, parsley

Syns: malteasers (5.5) velvet crunch (4.5) yoghurt (0.5) milk dashes X 5 (3) = 13.5

Last edited:
Spaghetti looks so nice, yum! I love prawns :). Try and stick some veg u like into it to get your superfree. I know its hard to get your head around :)

Hiya!! done my first day today and I love it! you are doing well...its a learning curve!

really well! ive not been hungry actually struggled to get syns!

Ah that's good! I never really feel hungry between meals and tend to use syns as part of meals! Hope today went well! Do you have a food diary? :) x

Tuesday 20th November

Breakfast: Cup of tea (naughty but no time)

Lunch: Wholemeal Pitta (Hexb) Babybel Lights (Hexa) Ham, cherry toms, greek citrus lemon yoghurt (0.5 syn) grapes

Dinner: Chilli Con Carne (onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, grated carrot, puree, oxo, kidney beans) with rice. 30g doritos (7.5 syns)

Syns: Milk dashes (3 syns) Doritos (7.5 syns) Yoghurt (0.5 syn) Total syns: 11

Really enjoying being back on track, spent last night searching for new recipes and have lots to try!

Last edited:
yes I have a food diary its lauras lose 4 stone the healthy way xx

Back