Katy's Food Diary....

Day 18 - Green.

B: Banana, apple, blueberries & strawberries with fat free yogurt. 1 coffee (Milk from HeA - measured properly this week!)

S: 2 x clementine

L: New potato & egg salad, 2tbsp ex light mayo (1.5). Cup of tea

S: Hi-fi bar (HeB) & peach.

D: HM quorn lasagne (HeB for cheese) with a side of broccoli & tomatoes and a dollop of cottage cheese.

S: A piece of 'StaceyUK's lemon cake' (3 syns) and a cup of tea.

Syns: 4.5

Exercise: 1 hour at the gym before work.

Day 19 - Extra Easy
B: Banana, pear, strawberries & f/free natural yogurt (made myself with my new Easiyo yogurt maker - very impressed!) 1 Coffee

S: none

L: Salad, Chicken tikka pieces, VFF cottage cheese. 2tbsp ex light mayo (1.5 syns)

S: Piece of lemon cake (3 syns), 2 clementines, an apple.

D: meeting friends at Pizza Express so planning on having the Nostrana salad, (New potatoes, torn chicken breast, avocado, red peppers, green beans, mixed leaves, parsley and a free range egg, served with house dressing *) (without the dressing) and just syn the avocado. (13.5 for a whole one and i can't imagine there being more than half per salad)
Edit: they didn't put new potatoes in my salad so it's turned out to be a red day after all. No dressing, no dough sticks, no dough balls. :) Avocado was probably just over half so going to give myself 10 syns for it - was delicious and well worth it!

S: Cup of tea. Should've had a second HeB but don't need it.

Syns: 14.5 estimating the avocado at 10

Exercise: None :sigh: was supposed to get up to go swimming this morning but was too tired... oops!

Last edited:
Day 20 - Red

B: Ready Brek (HeB), banana, blueberries, HM f/free yogurt. 1 Coffee (milk from HeA)

S: Peach

L: BBQ chicken pieces, salad & VFF cottage cheese. Cup of tea.

S: A big fat juicy chunk of watermelon. :D 1 mini creme egg (2.5 syns)

D: Bolognaise (2 syns for garlic paste), small jacket potato (HeB) and carrots with 2 laughing cow extra light triangles mixed through (part of second HeA).

S: VFF fromage frais with sweetener and lemon juice. 1 coffee.

Edit: couldn't sleep so ended up getting up and having another cuppa (having a second HeA today), a cheese triangle (Part of HeA) cherries and half a kit kat chunky (6.5)... mainly to make myself feel better.... didn't really work lol!

Syns: 11

Exercise: 1 hour at the gym this morning before work.

Last edited:
Thanks VITFA :) Still got the 'I'm back on the wagon' motivation at the moment so I'm running with it lol!

Day 20 - Red - Weigh in day - eeeshk!

B: Banana, blueberries, strawberries, peach and fat free yogurt. 1 coffee (Milk from HeA)

S: None...

L: Sweet chilli chicken pieces, salad, cottage cheese. 2tbsp ex light mayo (1.5 syns) Weetabix bar (HeB) and a cup of tea.

S: Apple, clementine

D: M&S tinned lean steak with a jacket spud (HeB) and 42g feta (second HeA). Leftover piece of lemon cake (3 syns) with an extra tsp lemon curd (1 syn) and quark. Cup of tea.

Syns: 5.5

Exercise: 30 mins Ice skating lesson after work and 10 mins walk to & from it (as long as it stays fine!).

Last edited:
Weigh in - put on 0.5lb.... Reeeeally not sure why! I've definitely lost inches though as jeans have got loser. Must remember it's not all about the numbers!!!
Still, having said that I might try some more extra easy days this week.

Day 22 - Onwards and downwards - Red day

B: Mango, banana and a few blueberries with f/free yogurt. 1 Coffee (HeA)

S: 2 clementines and a peach.

L: Home made chicken tikka (1 syn) with salad and cottage cheese. Cup of coffee

S: Pear, apple, hi fi bar, clementine. Cup of tea.

D: SW friendly pizza:- WW tortilla wrap (5 syns) with a tbsp of BBQ sauce (1 syn), topped with onion, bacon, morrisons diet sausage and 3 mini babybel light (HeA). - bloomin delicious!

85g prunes (HeB) mini toffee crisp (5) and a coffee.

Syns: 12

Exercise: none today - will do extra tomorrow :).

Last edited:
Day 23 - Red - Working all day today - 10 hour (quiet) shift sometimes results in boredom eating lol!

B: 2 Weetabix (HeB) with water, topped with peach, strawberries & bluebrries. 1 Coffee (Milk as HeA)

S: Jumbo fish stick, 3 babybel lights (second HeA) and an Apple. Cup of Tea.

L: Chicken Tikka Pieces, VFF cottage cheese, cherry tomatoes and cucumber. Pear

S: Green giant soup (HeB) 2 Bananas (pre gym!)

D: Chicken drumsticks (without skin), broccoli and cauliflower. BBQ sauce (1 syn). A little bit of smoked salmon and some grapes.

S: Cup of tea and two little bags of milkybar buttons (11 syns)

Syns: 12

Exercise: A good 1 and a half hours at the gym after work.

Last edited:
Day 24 -Extra Easy - very good food day today - as in all my food has been soooo delicious! :)

B: Bacon, 'fried' egg and beans. Coffee (HeA)

L: Grazed on throughout the day - Apple, Pear, 2 slices deli ham and an orange.

D: Morrisons diet sausage, sweet potato mash, caramelised onions (1 syn for sugar) and steamed veg.
Pudding - Quark with a white choc options (2 syns) on top of chopped strawberries and blueberries, sprinkled with 6 walnut halves (HeB) chopped up and a little pack of milkybar buttons (5.5 syns) - mamma mia! :-D. Cup of tea.

Syns: 8.5

Exercise: Nice active day - did 1.5 hours at the ice skating rink this morning (not all that was spent skating though!) and then 2 Aquafit classes back to back (shallow and deep water - 1.5 hours in total)

Last edited:
Day 25 - Extra Easy

B: Quorn sausage & scrambled egg. 1 tbsp BBQ sauce (1 syn) Coffee (milk as HeA)

S: Banana & a peach

L: SW quiche (made individual ones - this one has sausgae, mushroom, corn & onion in- i think!), Salad, 42g feta cheese (HeB). Sugar free jelly (0.5 syns). Cup of tea.

S: Watermelon

D: Stuffed marrow (stuffed with Mince, onions, tomatoes, mushroom, pepper, garlic paste (0.5) oxo, mixed spice, sweetener) and SW chips. Ex light Mayo (1). BBQ sauce (1)

S: Cup of tea, 1 custard cream (3 syns), 1 digestive (3.5 syns)

Syns: 10.5

Exercise: 1 hour at gym this morning before work.

Last edited:
Day 26 - Extra easy

B: 2 Quorn sausage, 1 egg scrambled and a little tin of baked beans - this is the winning combo - yum! 1 coffee (milk as heA)

S: None - still too full from brekkie!

L: Stuffed marrow (left over from last nights tea) (0.5 for garlic paste) with Salad. Ex light mayo (1) Mango. Can of diet fanta

S: Watermelon. Snack pack of seafood sticks. Cup of Tea.

D: Tortilla pizza - Morrisons mini wrap (4.5 syns), BBQ sauce (1 syn), diet sausage, mushroom, chicken. 3 babybel light (HeB) SW chips.
Quark, half an options (1), half pack of buttons (2.5) Cup of Coffee(

Syns: 10

Exercise: 45 mins swimming before work.

Last edited:
Day 27 - Green

B: 2 quorn sausage, 1 egg scrambled, small tin of baked beans. 1 Coffee (milk as HeA)

S: 1 and a half peaches

L: Mini SW quiche, baked sweet potato and salad. Mayo (1 syn) 3 Ryvita wholegrain crackerbread (1/2 HeB)

S: Plum x 3 :)-o), banana

D: Cup of tea after giving blood. 3 ryvita crackerbread (second 1/2 HeB) 3 laughing cow light triangles (3 syns), pineapple, hi-fi bar (HeB)

Syns: 4

Exercise: 1hr 15 mins at the gym this morning. Seeing some definite improvement - increased my levels on the cardio and increased weights on the resistance :)

Last edited:
Day 28 - Weigh in day :(- Extra Easy

B: 42g All bran (HeB) with a muller light. 2 x coffee (Milk as HeA)

S: Banana & a peach

L: 2 eat smart sausages, low fat super noodles without the flavour sachet & steamed veg. 3 seafood sticks

S: Pineapple, cup of tea

D:2 quorn sausages, a yellow pepper, a spoonful of mum and dad's italian liver (no idea on syns - maybe 3 just to be on the safe side) an apple and half a chocolate scan bran cake (3.25)

Syns:6.25

Exercise: 30 mins ice skating lesson.

Last edited:
Yippeeee - lost 2lbs at weigh in. And also went up a grade in my ice skating class :) Also had other good news at work- it comes in 3's!

Day 29 - Red - Still feeing really good after yesterday, need to be good today though as I'm off visiting friends tomorrow and there's sure to be food (which I can control to a certain extent as we'll be eating out) and lots of booze :-S

B: 42g All bran (softened in water) and a f/free yogurt.

S: An apple and 2 Quorn sausage

L: Chicken leg, pineapple VFF cottage cheese, sugarsnap peas & fish sticks. SF jelly (0.5)

S: Banana, cereal bar (1/2 HeB), fish sticks (Grrr Aunt Urma is on her way and is making me want to eat!!)

D: Prawn Stir fry with 1tbsp oyster sauce (1 syn) and 1tbsp bbq sauce (1 syn) 1/2 tsp oil (house sitting and didn't realise they didn't have any frylight in... will get some! 1 syn)

S: Other half of choc scan bran cake from yesterday (1/2 HeB and 2 syns) and a cup of tea

Syns: 5.5

Exercise: 1 hr 15 mins at the gym after work.

Last edited:
Day 29 - Not sure of colour yet...

Going away to Oxford with the girls today till tomorrow, so, there's a 3 hour car journey to do first (taking sugar snap peas and an apple for snacks - lol!) and then Lunch in a pub and then probably drinking all afternoon... :-S

Day so far:-

B: Ready brek (HeB) with Milk (HeA) and a coffee.

The rest is to follow. I may update it on my phone as I go along then I can keep track of what I'm having... always good intentions at the start lol!

Exercise: Cleaning & vacuuming out the car before I go and there's sure to be a fair bit of walking involved...

Oh dear, good intentions went out the window not long after I went out. Started drinking at 3 (was just supposed to be a chilled afternoons drinking but it lasted till about midnight- lol!)
I had 4 pints (40 syns?), a Greek salad for lunch without the pitta (best of a poor choice) which was delicious- and in my head I've Healthy extra'd the feta (10 syns?), then a couple of cocktails (the proper ones not the cheap rubbish with loads of sugary stuff added) (15 for the pair) then 6 (oops) Gin & slimline tonics. (15 syns) And a curry afterwards. (20?? Probably more!)

It's no surprise that my head now hurts! Soooo yesterday's 100+ syns is being classed as a write off. And going to try and keep syns low for the rest of the week.

Will try and be good today - hopefully the hangover munchies will leave me alone!

Back