Katy's Food Diary....

Day 30 - Extra Easy - Back on track

B: 2 Weetabix (HeB) with semi skimmed milk. (HeA) (everyone else had bacon in white rolls - I resisted lol!) 1 coffee.

(had breakfast late, then had a 4 hour drive via the supermarket so it was almost dinner time by the time I got home!)

S: Apple

D: Chinese style turkey steak, baked potato and steamfresh veg. A little flora light on my spud (1 syn). Watermelon and a cup of tea. F/free yogurt

S: Choc scan bran cake after the gym (3.25)

Syns: 4.25

Exercise: 1hr Gym

Last edited:
Day 31 - Green.

B: 42g All bran (HeB) with a banana and f/free yogurt. 1 coffee (Milk from HeA)

S: Peach, mug shot (was staaarving!)

L: HM Butternut Squash soup, polenta slices, quorn sausage. SF jelly (0.5)

S: Orange, Coffee

D: Sundar Chickpea dahl (with a bit of extra curry powder added), jacket potato. Quark (with coffee & sweetener mixed in)

S: Hi-fi bar (HeB), Cup of tea.
Then.... a little bit of watermelon & some rice noodles & bbq sauce (1) (which didn't hit the spot) so then had a kit kat chunky - which did - 13.5 syns though - oops! Wasn't supposed to be having too many due to the weekends blowout!

Syns: 15

Last edited:
Day 32 - Red

Ate way too much yesterday - couldn't sleep because my belly was full of undigested food :-( Hoping I haven't got the munchies all day again! lol!

B: 42g All bran (HeB) with a banana and a f/free yogurt. 1 coffee (milk from HeA)

S: Peach

L: HM Butternut squash soup and quorn sausages.

S: Apple, fish sticks

D: Liver & onions with butternut squash mash & veg.

S: Hi-fi bar or scan bran cake as second HeB

Syns:

Exercise: I will go to the gym after work today!

Well..... I lost it slightly. Lets just call Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday a write off. Ate rubbish and did no exercise. Don't really know what was up with me but I certainly wasn't functioning properly.
Anyhoo - snapped out of it now. Back on track as of today.

Green day
B: 42g All bran (HeB), a peach and a fat free yogurt. 1 coffee (Milk from HeA)

S: Apple, orange, cup of tea

L: Bit of an odd combo but my jacket spud had gone a bit dodgy so decided to give it a miss. So, I had branston Soya beans in a med tom sauce, scrambled eggs and steamfresh veg. (full belly now!)

S: Fat free yogurt. Coffee

D: Sweet potato, spinach & okra curry (SW style!) with a little cous cous and polenta

S: 5 scan bran (HeB) with a spoon of nutella (4syns) and a tsp of golden syrup (1)

Syns : 5
No exercise today because of a headache - just a bath and an early bed!

Last edited:
Day 36 - Green

B: 2 Weetabix (HeB) with a banana and a f/free yoghurt. Coffee x 2 (Milk from HeA)

S: Apple. Cup of tea.

L: Sweet potato, Okra and spinach curry. Sugar free jelly (0.5) 2 x Orange

S: Hi-fi bar (HeB). Cous cous with BBQ sauce (1 syn). Cup of tea.

D: Tofu & egg stir fry (Tofu, courgette, egg, steam veg, rice noodles, oyster sauce (1 syn) and BBQ sauce (1 syn), ginger & garlic) Yummy! 2 x fat free yogurt

S: Options hot choc (2), Weetabix bar (3.5), Polenta porridge (2nd HeA for milk)

Syns: 8.5

Exercise: 1 hr 20 mins at the gym

Last edited:
Day 37 - Green - Working again (from home 8am-6pm!) so boredom eating lol!

B: Millet porridge (bit of a luxury as it takes a good 45 mins to cook so can't have it weekdays!) 2 x coffee (Milk from HeA)

S: Banana, Green giant soup (HeB)

L: Jacket potato with baked beans. Added a tsp of anchor lighter (well worth the 2 syns!) 2 apples.

S: Choc cherry scan bran cake - HeB plus 2 syns (was supposed to have half now and half as a supper treat but it was too moreish - ended up eating it all!)

D: Tofu Scramble. (same as yesterday's - 2 syns). Cup of tea and a babybel light to finish of my HeA.

Syns: 6

Exercise: 1hr 30 mins gym.

Last edited:
Day 38 - Red

B: 42g All bran (HeB), banana & fat free yogurt. 2 x coffee (Milk as HeA)

S: Pear

L: Seafood sticks, cucumber, tomatoes. 2tbsp ex light mayo (1.5 syns). Muller light cherry choc yogurt (2 syns)

S: Apple & Hi-fi bar (HeB)

D: Liver & sausage with onion & musrooms, with veg (steamfresh ones with parsley butter - 1syn).

S: Fromage frais with 1tbsp golden syrup (2.5 syns) and a few choc sprinkles (2 syns) Mini aero (5) and an options (2)

Syns: 16

Exercise: 1hr Boxercise and 1hr yoga.

Bad times last night... was feeling grumpy, sad, had a bloated belly (feels like everything is stuck which makes me want to eat things to kind of push it through!) and ended up having a fall out with the boyf... then made it worse by having an eating blowout. 3 Viennese whirls - 18, 2 weetbix bars - 7, little pot lot fat custard - 6? Choc sponge pudding and ice cream - about 30?..... Oh dear.... not sure where i fit it all and wish i hadn't of had that food in the house - may not have been quite so bad then, but there's my syns for the week gone. Didn't even really enjoy it all either - silly me!
Must learn to stop comfort eating.

Last edited:
Day 39 - Green

B: Muller light, banana and a hi-fi bar (HeB), 1 coffee (Milk from HeA)

S: Apple

L: Batchelors savoury rice (mild curry flavour) with a few fresh tomatoes thrown in at the end. Orange and peach with a muller over the top.

S: A small tin of baked beans (cold - oh the shame! Haha!) and an options hot choc (3 syns)

D: Quorn sausage, hasselback potatoes and a few baked beans. coffee

S: Cherry choc muller light (2 syns) and a weetabi bar (HeB)

Syns: 5

Exercise: Going for a walk with the other half :) (did 5 miles in just under 1.5 hours)

Last edited:
Day 40 - Green

B: Polenta Porridge (half milk half water) with blueberries (nice tasting but I ws hungry by 10.30 :-S) 1 Coffee (Milk from HeA)

S: 2 x Weetabix (HeB), fat free yogurt and an apple (very greedy really but I was hungry!)

L: SW sweet potato, spinach and okra curry.
S: Muller light & an Orange

D: Prawns (HeB) with a tomato sauce and veg

S: scan bran cous cous pudding - options (2 syns), 2 scan bran (1 syn), 11g all bran (1.5 syns)

Syns: 4.5

Exercise: House cleaning

Last edited:
Hi hun, your curry sounds nice, is there a recipe for it in the recipe thread? xx

Day 41 - Not sure what colour yet! Weigh in tonight, to be honest I'm fully expecting a little gain - been good for the last week (except a little blow out on monday - but still ok for the weekly syns) but i was quite bad the week before and haven't been weighed since two weeks ago. Even if there is a little gain, it's fine. Going to try Extra Easy for the next week :)

B:42g All bran (HeB), blueberries and vanilla muller. 2 x coffee (Milk as HeA)

S: Peach. Cup of tea.

L: 2 red leicester quorn sausage (1syn) and mushy peas. Apple

S: Muller light. Cup of tea

D: Coffee, sugar snap peas, 4 ryvita crackerbread, 4 laughing cow (HeB + 2 syns), beetroot. Cous cous pudding (2 syns) and a kit kat chunky caramel. (14 - oops!)

Syns:18

Exercise: Ice skating lesson this afternoon.

Last edited:
Missed weigh in as I was moving back home after work (as I've been house sitting the last two weeks) and I just didn't get back in time.
Going to get on the scales at home tomorrow and then from now on I will weigh at home very friday morning. Can't really justify the £20 per month for SW classes anymore. I can do this though, when I first lost weight with SW (6.5 stone) the first 4 of it was done at home on my own.
:)

Got on the scales. Not so good. 1.5lbs on since I last weighed in at class. Fresh start. No more excuses - I want to be skinnier by Christmas. Want to get at least 1lb off by next wednesday as going to Reading Fest next thurs.

B: 2 Oatibix with a little milk and banana (HeB + 3 syns), 1 coffee (Milk as HeA)

L: 3 Red leicester quorn sausage (1.5 syns), cottage cheese, sugarsnap peas.

S: 2 peaches and an orange. Coffee

D: 2 quorn quarterpounders (1 syn), wholemeal roll (HeB), 2 LC ex light triangles (part of second HeA), beetroot, sugarsnap peas.
Mango, kiwi and a mullerlight for pud

Syns: 4.5

Exercise: Gym after work

Last edited:
Back