Katy's Weightloss Journey!

Suzie, i don't want my boobs to go!!! Although I would admit a uplift would be nice lol. Think its due to being pregnant so many times and poss the past yo yo diets.

Rach, glad I got the walk in - i feel so much better when i do! Going to walk tomorrow but can't on Friday! In meetings all day and then going straight from work up North to visit families (get my weighing scales) and house hunt! The added bonus of going up north is me and boo (mum's dog) can go on some nice long walks, probalby while he's in the pub with my brother!

Not drinking doesn't bother me till i go "home"

xxx

katy2783 said:
Suzie, i don't want my boobs to go!!! Although I would admit a uplift would be nice lol. Think its due to being pregnant so many times and poss the past yo yo diets.

Rach, glad I got the walk in - i feel so much better when i do! Going to walk tomorrow but can't on Friday! In meetings all day and then going straight from work up North to visit families (get my weighing scales) and house hunt! The added bonus of going up north is me and boo (mum's dog) can go on some nice long walks, probalby while he's in the pub with my brother!

Not drinking doesn't bother me till i go "home"

xxx

Hey Katy

Just sat and read through your diary and would like to say your doing amazingly!

Wish you all the luck too reach your goals but by the sounds of it you don't need luck as it's all down to your dedication

Congrats again!! :)

Thanks steph. Yeah a walk defo makes me feel better. Hope your doing well today xx

Hi rach, had a good day yesterday. Be even better today when im up north with the family, hows you x

Hi hun, the traffic was a nightmare but got here! He's at the pub with his mates and my brother. And i'm chilling watching the soaps x

Nothing like being in your home town! Waiting for the other half to get in, he's been catching up with friends and family in the pub!

Todays been a good day food wise,

Breakfast - strawberiies and yoghurt

Lunch - salad with lean pork and some fuit

Tea - mum made some gorgeous chicken kebabs, she marinated the chicken all day - grilled it and put it in a pitta with salad! They are better than the ones i make!

At least my family are giving me the support i need.:D

Good morning Katy!

I know exactly what you mean about being round family (I travelled up and down to Scotland every few weeks before I met DH) and it's really was like coming home if you know what I mean!

Well here's to a fab Saturday x

Weve found our house, no chain. Moving in eight weeks. Bring it on

Hi Katy, just wanted to say I've been reading threw your posts and you are deffinatly an inspiration!! Congratulations on all your losses! You've done amazingly, and congrats on finding your house aswell!! I'm currently working on moving back home with my OH aswell...Hope you have a good day today!! :)

Thanks guys, we sold our house here due to the m/c's and our son we felt it was bad luck! When work offered me to transfer down south we snatched it!

Now we want to be closer to the families and where our son is buried!

Work have told me they will transfer me when we get a house so can't wait to tell them on Monday!

The OH doesn't need to find a new job, coz my place are having him at head office for the IT!

Proper excited now! xxx

Ohh! That's really good news. Congratulations to you both. How exciting!! :)

Thanks guys, we sold our house here due to the m/c's and our son we felt it was bad luck! When work offered me to transfer down south we snatched it!

Now we want to be closer to the families and where our son is buried!

Work have told me they will transfer me when we get a house so can't wait to tell them on Monday!

The OH doesn't need to find a new job, coz my place are having him at head office for the IT!

Proper excited now! xxx

Made up for you i really am, and you will be able to go and visit your sons grave whenever you want, and feel close to him.. Everything seems to be coming together nicely for you now!! x

Yeah once the weight is off and we have a family again weve cracked it x

Back