Katy's Weightloss Journey!

Hope so hun.

Today i've only eaten once! Need to make sure i'm having 3 meals a day even if they are only small ones!

Not looking forward to the drive back but knowing that i only have a few weeks away from the family is exciting!

XXX

I didn't want to get on the scales this morning, i usually get on and off them so many times in the week i sort of know what to expect!

Good shock guys 5lb loss!

Pleased with that!:D

That's really good! Good job. I'm also very jealous! I'd do anything to move back home..NOW. Haha..Haven't seen my family in over a year.. :(

The count down is defo on!

Two stone in a month loss too! Please with that! I really really really want to be 18 stone by end of April to show the other WAGS!

xx

Hey Katy! just been reading your diary and wanted to say well done! you've been doing great!
Very exciting about the move back home. hope it all goes well for you

Ax

Thanks hun,

Just hoping I can keep it up!

And very excited about the move back home x

Well tried to eat today, had some dry toast at breakfast but was sick shortly after! Spent most of the day trying to sleep it off and woke up this afternoon with flu syptoms too! Can't bloody win!

Gonna try and eat again tomorrow x

Oh dear..Last thing you need is to be siick. Take care of yourself hun. Hope you feel better soon! :)

6 lb lost this week woo hoo

think the stomach bug helped x

Cheers guys x how are you all doing x

Thanks hun,

no we stayed here this weekend!

Here's to us all haveing a good week x

Back