Katy's Weightloss Journey!

I know Lou - proper shocked, but good shock! Bet it would go on just as easy (but i am not letting it).

Just put my transfer papers in to move so we can go back to our home town! By April I should be back, hopefully about 4 and a half stone lighter!

We have spoke about the wedding and we have decided on 22nd june 2013 - which would be our sons 4th bday! xx

Oh you've set a date :D

Won't buy my hat just yet my head may shrink with this Xenical malarky lol

Loved planning my wedding, get yourself a scrap book and get planning and enjoy every minute x

OMG what a busy day! Went to work at 7 this morning and just got back! Some days I really do hate being a manager! The time I spend there is stupid!

Stuck a pedometer on me today (i may be a manager but the walking i do around the site takes up a big part of my day) 6214 steps and thats just at work!

Breakfast - special k bar

Lunch - Chicken and sweetcorn salad

Tea - jacket potato with beans cooked by the lesser half lol

Gonna tuck into it now!

Katy xx

I am a manager for a car repair company hun x

Hi Guys,

Not updated this in a few days! Was rushed to hospital and was discharged this morning. Needless to say I have not eaten well and not taken the magic blue pill! Dreading my weigh in on Sunday!

I feel ok now just a little sore! Gonna take them again tomorrow.

Feel as though I have let myself down so much, I dread to think how much I have put on in just a week!

Peole have bought me chocolates and grapes and I have taken the wrong otion and eaten the chocolate and sweets! Drank full fat coke and lucozade! So so so angry with myself!

Sunday's weigh in will defo be a learning curve!

WOW Katy you are doing so well, hope you are feeling better after your visit to hospital...

I started the xenical on monday, seem to be doing ok so far, not finding it too hard as yet... :D

I love seeing your food diary as it may give me an idea of what to eat, i struggle some days and tend to eat the same things all the time..

Hi hun hope your OK???

You will be fine you just need to get back on track again.

Your health is more important hope everything is ok & it isn't too serious.

Big Hugs xx :hug99:

I'm ok thanks guys, had some really bad bleeding and they kept me in! Having some intrusive tests on Friday!

I hope I haven't put too much weight on, I know I have coz of the ***** i have eaten x

Even if you have put weight on you can start a fresh next week.

I hope everything goes OK with your tests. Let us know sweet.

We are all here for you xx

I know Lou, thanks hun xxx

I have not been like this since my last m/c. Its bought back lots of dreaded emotions!
xx

Rach,

How you finding your first week?

I was so glad whenI stumbled across this site i have lots of support from fellow members and also feel i have made friends with some fellow minimins xxx

I'm not finding it too bad thanks Katy, i am so glad i found this site!! Going to be great for motivation, which i will need a lot i am sure, everyone seems so friendly on here and we are all in the same boat. Hope you dont mind me joining in with your thread!!!

Ahhh sweetie pie you are going through lot's at the moment I really feel for you hun.

Make sure that Fiancee of yours is looking after you get plently of rest.

And hopefully things will go well on Fri xx

Weigh Day today!

Lost 2lb, happy that i have still lost even with eating the rubbish i did whilst in hospital.
But also worried that it may catch up with me next week.
I am going to try my hardest not to get over the 300 pound mark, and continue with losses.
My official weigh in with the doctor on Friday to x

Hi guys sorry not been on, been busy with hosp and house hunting for the move back north. Got my results suspected m/c. Got them yesterday and yesterday was also my official weigh in. The doctor gave me a big cuddle and two months supply. He also gave me a 30 pound target in two months. Heres hoping that happens. With regards to the m/c was a shock as we have stopped trying due to the tablets x

Back