Katy's Weightloss Journey!

Aww..that's nice to go on a walk. I've done my exercises for today..Very proud of myself and happy I'm a better and my back is...Oh I know what you mean...I'd love a breakfast too! Haha..apart from cereal..I'm thinking....mmm...bacon and eggs and sausages and ...everything else.. :)

Bad day for me so much temptation. Must say i did resist which i am pleased about. Just wish the temptation would go away!

Smoothie for breakfast with melon!

Smoothie for dinner with a chicken wrap

For tea we took our nieces out for a meal, so i was sat round the table surrounded by chips and nuggets and burgers and the other halfs steak and ale pie ( plus his mahoosive fried breakfast this morning) I sat there and ordered the chicken and bacon salad - without the bacon and no dressing.

My 3 year old niece kept waving her chips and saying but aunty katy you love chips. Yes i do but thats what got me like this. They followed by 2 giant icecream sundaes. Cheers kids.

Thought the other half would stop tempting me!
I am now munching on frozen grapes - thats my desert.

Wonder if he fancys working off the calories he's consumed???? I'm sure he's got better ideas than me for it but i will be dragging him out of bed in the morning for a walk round the lake lol x

I know how you feel with the temptation, my hubby has been sitting here with dorritos and dips aarrgggh, and my kids were having chips and sausages etc at there nannies as they are sleeping there i could wait to get out of her house lol. Some days are just so hard, hope you enjoy your walk tomorrow!!

Thanks hun, hope you have enjoyed your child free night!

All i can say is the other half is wishing we weren't at my mums lol

Morning all,

We've been on our walk - took mum's dog! Been shopping and shortly I will be preparing the food for the get together this aft / eve.

Hope I don't find the erge to munch whilst preparing it!!! Where's that super glue?? lol

Hey chick sounds like you have a fab afternoon ahead!

Were off out with puppy to meet an other 4 legged friend although I think they will get more exercise out of it than me :)

Have a fab day x

Aww..Will power!! Haha. Have a nice afternoon!! :)

Thanks Suzie and Binny Bee,

Change of plan - no get together. We are gonna have it when we move here again!

We have just gone and got some stuff form both parents houses that they have been storing for us. Lets just say I will be putting loads of stuff on ebay tonight!

I have so many clothes still with tags in that I must of bought on a whim! Ranging from size 14 - 28 my mum and his mum have give us loads of stuff too!

This should be fun lol

oooh didn't know that!!! What timing i have!!!

Yeah we decided to cancel it due to all the stuff we have to sort through for the move! I have only put 3 items on so far and getting bored lol! x

Lol Aaliyah,

I did 3 items and gave up!

Gonna try again in a bit lol!

Back