kayla's food diary

Monday 23rd January green day
Breakfast-muesli (HEXa and b) with blueberries and a pear
Lunch-pasta n sauce, an apricot, an apple and a clementine
Tea-omelette; bacon (HEXb), mushrooms, spring onion and sprinkle of cheese (HEXa) with a huge salad and ketchup (2)
Snacks-sw Ferrero rocher (3)
Syns-5
Syn total-71.5 used 33.5 left

Tuesday 24th January extra easy
Breakfast-mushrooms, beans, tomatoes, bacon and toast (HEXb and 1)
Lunch-pasta and sauce with loads of peas and sweetcorn
Tea-seafood salad; crab sticks, prawns, lettuce, springonion, cucumber, mozzarella (HEXa), seafood sauce (2). Mains was just potatoes and carrots due to my dad making fish and I don't like normal fish lol only shellfish
Snacks-sw Ferrero rocher (3), heroes (7.5)
Syns-13.5
Syn total-84.5 used 20.5 left

Wednesday 25th January weigh in day
Breakfast-egg and beans on toast (HEXb)
Lunch-some cherries, mullerlight and some olives

Went weigh in and had a sts this week think last week caught up with me because I had a loss last week and didn't deserve it, but no gain which is good news, don't need anymore gains lol

Thursday 26th january green day
Breakfast-muesli (HEXa and b) with blueberries, clementine and a banana
Lunch-golden rice with peas and carrots and a pear
Tea-ham salad sandwich (HEXb), with salad cream (2), also Clementine and an apple
Snacks-doritos (7.5), cheese (HEXa), sour cream and guacamole (4)
Syns-13.5
Syn total-13.5 used 91.5 left

Last edited:
Friday 27th January extra easy
Breakfast-beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, bacon and 1 slice of toast (1/2 HEXb)
Lunch-jacket potato with cheese (HEXa), beans and salad, also a pear and an apple
Tea-mixed grill; steak, pork steak, bacon, eat smart sausages (1), lots of garlic mushrooms, lots of peas and sw chips and ketchup (2)
Syns-3
Syn total 16.5 used 88.5 left

Saturday 28th January green day
Breakfast- muesli (HEXa and b) with blueberries, also a clementine and a pear
Lunch-golden rice with lots of peas and carrots, also an apple and clementine
Tea-ham salad sandwich (HEXb) and a pear
Snacks-sensation crisp (11.5), kitkat (5.5) and a milkyway (6). Was having a bad day and decided to comfort eat
Syns-23
Syn total-39.5 used 65.5 left

Sunday 29th January extra easy
Breakfast-bacon, egg, toast (hexb), mushrooms, beans, hashbrown (3) and brown sauce (2) and a milkshake (HEXa and 5)
Tea-ribs (8.5) boiled rice
Snacks-chipsticks (5)
Syns-23.5
Syn total-62.5 used 42.5 left

Monday 30th january green day
Breakfast-porridge (HEXa and b) with blueberries, also a pear
Lunch-pasta with beans and cheese (HEXa) and a plum and a pear
Tea-a plum and packet of crisp ( 8 ) was feeling I'll so could not stomach much, needed something savoury was feeling sick
Syns-8
Syn total-70.5 used 34.5 left

Tuesday 31st January extra easy
Breakfast-wheat puffs (HEXa and b), a pear and plum
Lunch-pasta and sauce with lots of cauliflower, chicken breast and also a plum and apricot
Tea-salad, pasta, chicken ,tzatziki (2), bread roll (5?)
Snacks-mullerlight and crisp (5)
Syns-12
Syn total-82.5 used 22.5 left

Awww I'm nervous about weigh in tonight I hope I have a loss, fingers crossed would be nice if I lost 1.5 lbs tonight to reach my January target will update later when I do my food diary

Wednesday 1st February weigh in day
Breakfast-wheat puffs (HEXa and b) and a pear
Lunch-banana, grapes, clementine and a plum
Lost 0.5 lb tonight not the best but still a loss is a loss

Thursday 2nd February extra easy
Breakfast-shreddies (HEXa and b) and a pear
Lunch-chicken and savoury rice, a plum and apple
Tea-creme egg (9) and pack of chipsticks (5) and clementine did not get home till late so don't get chance to cook anything
Syns-14
Syn total-14 used 91 left

well i have not written all weekend i have had a hectic one, had an amazing engagement party on the friday ate and drank lots of stuff, then on saturday it was hangover day so feeling sorry with myself i decided to have sum more junk food, then yesterday (sunday) i was good during the day had a nice roast round the soon to be mother in-laws, but then decided at night to have chinese. But i have drawn a line under that weekend and started back on plan today.

monday 6th february-extra easy
breakfast-hifi bar (hexb) and a pear (was in a rush was on my way to the gym to burn off those calories from the weekend)
lunch-mash potato and an apple (was in a rush again got back from the gym late ha like 15 minutes to eat and get ready for work, didnt eat hardly any mash)
2nd lunch-salad box;cucumber, sweetcorn, carrots, boiled eggs, pasta with ham and cheese (hexa and 3 syns) and 2 chicken legs.
tea-chilli with jacket potato and a bowl of grapes
snacks-3 sw ferrrero rochers
exercise-1 hour body combat (killed me, gonna pay for that in the morning), then half hour swimming, then popped in the jacuzzi.

Tuesday 7th February extra easy
Breakfast-porridge (HEXa and b) with blueberries and a pear
Lunch-chilli with rice and an apple and banana
2nd lunch ( I'm doing stupid shifts at work so was hungry again while in work)-supernoodles and a pear, clementine and banana
Tea-steak with spices and herbs with a mix of butternut squash, spinach and broccoli with garlic
Snack-pack of crisp (5)
Exercise-took the dog out for an hour

Wednesday 8th February weigh in day
Breakfast-beans and egg on toast (HEXb)
Lunch-an onion bhaji
Exercise-took the dog out for an hour, then went swimming for half hour then sat in jacuzzi and steam room.

Went weigh in and had a sts, so chuffed was lucky to have that the amount of crap I ate on the weekend

thursday 9th february green day
breakfast-shreddies with 1% milk (hexa and b), a pear, clementine, banana
lunch-garlic and soy chicken with stirfry veg and noodles
tea at work-eggy rice wih garlic, onion, peppers and mushrooms
tea at home-(i got home from work i was on the late and my boyfriend had bought me kfc as a treat for him coming home, hes been away all week, was a nice gesture, but im sure hes just trying to sabotage me sometimes) 1 drumstick (5.5) 2 thighs ( 18 ) and chips (10)
snacks-grapes and 2 onion bhaji (5)
syns-38.5 (what a disaster to the beginning of the week)
syn total-38.5 used 66.5 left
exercise-went gym crosstrainer 18mins, bike 13 mins, swimming 20 mins and took the dog out for an hour walk

Last edited:
well had a hectic weekend yet again, i think all my weekends in february are going to be hectic so im saying to myself i would be happy to just maintain throughout february
friday 10th february-green day
breakfast-porridge with 1% milk (hexa and b) and blueberries and a plum
lunch-jacket potato with cheese (hexa) and beans with salad and an apple
tea-light choices creamy pasta (2.5), light choices garlic bread (7 maybe i could take some syn value off for hexb, not sure)
snack-galaxy counters (10)
syns-19.5
exercise-gym; 10 minute run, 5 minute crosstrainer, 5 minute stepper, 5 minute row and 15 minute swim, then jacuzzi, steam and sauna room.

saturday 11th february-green day
breakfast-porridger with 1% milk (hexa and b) with blueberries and a pear
lunch-cheese and onion sandwich (hexa and b) and an apple
tea-none had alcohol instead oopps!
drinks-a bottle of disarono (alot of syns), couple of beers i think not to sure bit of a blur

sunday 12th february hangover day
im not sure if any of the food counts because i did not keep anything down, was sooo ill, i wont bother writing don what i eat

monday 13th february
breakfast-hifi bar (hexb)
lunch-1/2 pasty (10)
not going to well so far today

Had weigh in today, I'm just gonna put a line under this week and get back on plan tomorrow. I gained 1.5lbs tonight il be happy if I can sts for next week weigh in or even happier for a bit of a loss it's my birthday on Friday so I'm going out but I will be on plan the rest of the days

Thursday 16th February extra easy
Breakfast-shreddies with 1% milk (HEXa and b), a clementine and pear
Lunch-carvery; beef, cauliflower cheese (3), peas, carrots, potatoes, stuffing (3) with 1 yorkshire pudding (3) and gravy (2)
Tea-sw chicken curry and rice
Snack-ryvita (3)
Syns-14

Back