kayla's food diary

Evening all well today has been a boring day I actually do not have anything to say, except that I bought season 3 true blood and I am definitely excited about watching it tonight cant wait. I have been waiting for ages, I will probably watch about 5 hours of it.:atthemovies:

tues 24th may - red day

Breakfast- Toast (HEXb) with curried beans and cherries

Snacks - pear and sw quiche with mushrooms, red onion, bacon and tomatoes

Lunch - beef salad with lettuce red onion, tomatoes and salad cream (2) and a pear

Tea - chicken wings and cheese (HEXa)

Drinks - green tea and water

Syns - 2 (23 left)

Last edited:
well I had my weigh in tonight and had a 1/2 lb gain damn.:cry: Must have been the alcohol on Saturday I have been good with my food, well I have challenged myself to lose 2lbs next week before my holiday. I am bound to put on at least half a stone in those 2 weeks, its not the food, it will be all the alcohol non stop for 2 weeks.

Wed 24th may - extra easy

Brunch - egg mayo, spring onion and lettuce roll (4)

Tea - chicken korma with paprika potato slices, onion bhajees, chutney

And I have had some chocolate as Wednesday is the only night I do fulfil my chocolate need lol.

Afternoon all I did not have time to add my food diary for yesterday so here it is:

Thurs 26th may - red day

Brunch - 4 ryvita's and sweet chilli philly with slices of beef and an apple (HEXa and b)

Tea - beef and mixed bean chilli and garlic bread (4 and HEXb)

Snacks - slices of meat, 2 packs of haribo (1), snack a jacks (4.5)

Drinks - diet fizzy

Syns - 9.5 (95.5 left)

Must drink more water I am useless at doing this!:whoopass:

Today I have had a good day so far I think for tea I am having scallops and mussels up my mum and dads but will be SW friendly as my mum is also with SW.

Fri 27th may - extra easy

Breakfast - 2 bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, 2 toast (HEXb)

Lunch - jacket potato with beans and cheese (HEXa) and some melon, pineapple and mango

Tea - mussels and scallops in tomato garlic, basil sauce on a bed of lettuce, cucumber, red onion, pepper and garlic mushrooms.

Snacks - slice of pork, 3 packs haribo (1.5)

Drinks - green tea, diet coke, water

Syns - 1.5 (94 left)

My dad made the tea and it was lovely he just added lots of random stuff not really sure but I do know that it was all free stuff I made sure of that hehe.

Last edited:
Morning all well today tea will probably be something boring as I am doing the late at work, but not to sure yet mmm decisions decisions.

Sat 28th may - extra easy

Breakfast - toasted bacon (6) sandwich with ketchup (1 and HEXb) and orange and pear

Lunch - jacket potato with sw coleslaw and cheese (HEXa)

Tea - melon and grapes, mussels with garlic sauce (1), sw chips and bread (HEXb)

Snacks - 4 packs haribo (2)

Drinks - water, green tea

Syns - 10 (84 left)

Last edited:
sunday 29th may - red day

Breakfast - bacon sandwich with ketchup (1 and HEXb) and a pear

Lunch - weight watchers lasagne (5.5), mullerlight, apple and grapes

Tea - qourn sausages, veggie burgers (8), mussels, lettuce and ketchup (1)

drinks - wine (12)

Syns - 27.5 (56.5 left)

Last edited:
yesterday was a good day I only used 1 syn, fingers crossed I can lose some more weight this week it is my last weigh before I go on holiday so nervous!

Mon 30th may - extra easy

Breakfast - toasted bacon sandwich (HEXb) with ketchup (1) and an apple

Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (HEXa)and beans

Tea - 2 bit of chicken and spaghetti with tomatoes garlic, basil and lots of other herbs and stuff (my dad made it for me)

Drinks - water

Syns - 1 (55.5)

Tuesday 31st may - extra easy

Breakfast - toast with marmalade (2 and HEXb) and an apple

Lunch - spinach and falafel burger (3) and alpen light

Tea - Beef in black bean sauce (5) and rice

Syns - 10 (45.5 left)

Last edited:
Well I had my last weigh in last night before I go on holiday and I achieved my mini goal to lose a stone before I go away. At last I did it! I am so pleased now to just go on holiday for 2 weeks and when I come home I have weigh in the next day, uh oh I have a goal to only gain half a stone but I believe I will put on more. I know I know I should be good on holiday really but its the only 2 weeks of my year I can go away and put my hair down, its not the food I am worried about its the alcohol, drinking every night is going to take a toll on my weight.

Wednesday 1st june - extra easy

Breakfast - 2 bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes and 2 toast (HEXb)

Lunch - jelly pot and an apple

Tea - was after weigh in and my boyfriend made me a deal if I lost a stone he would buy me domino's, so that's what I had last night, he made me this deal when I started because domino's is my favourite takeaway but probably the most fattening so I stayed away.

Morning all well I am officially back from my holiday I had a great time, I came back early hours on the Tuesday and had my weigh in last night and achieved my mini goal I said I did not want to put on any more then half a stone and I managed to only gain 5 lbs, soo pleased don't know how I did not gain more.
Anyway back to the plan today so here is my day:

Thurs 23rd June - red day

Breakfast - bacon and mushroom frittata, 1 slice of toast (HEXb) and banana - lots of bacon, mushrooms, 2 beaten eggs, parsley, worcester sauce.

Lunch - tuna salad and an apple - lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, sweetcorn, boiled eggs, tuna, salad cream (4)

Tea - spicy chicken drumsticks and raw cucumber and carrot crudités - chicken drumsticks marinated in fat free natural yogurt, garlic and chilli powder, then grilled basting frequently.

Syns - 4 (101 left)

Last edited:
morning again everyone, well yesterday was a good start back to the plan lets just keep fingers crossed that it stays like that for the rest of the week I got 5lbs to lose hehe!

Fri 24th june - EE day

Breakfast - 28g porridge with milk sliced apple and cinnamon, 1 ryvita wholegrain wit marmalade (HEXa, b and 0.5)

Lunch - jacket potato with sweetcorn, dairylea triangles and sw coleslaw

Tea - nandos quarter chicken (2), coleslaw (7.5), chips with peri peri salt (5) and mcflurry (15)

Syns - 30 (71 left)

Ooops was not planning on going out for tea but friends persuaded me!

Sat 25th june - EE

Breakfast - bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, egg and toast

Lunch - jacket potato cheese (HEXa), beans and sw coleslaw(HEXb)

Tea - haribo (3), 2 biscuits (8), glass of wine (4)

Syns -15 (56 left)

Sun 26t june - EE

Breakfast - Alpen ligt bar (3)and a banana

Lunch - ploughmans salad sandwich (HEXa,b and 1) and maltesers (5.5)

Tea - roast beef - beef, potatoes, greens beans, carrot and turnip, parsnips, cauliflower and 2 yorkshire puddings (4)

Syns - 13.5 (42.5 left)

Well I kind of had a bad weekend dont really know what happened since nando's I think I just went made, I suppose I am trying to adjust from my holiday.

Last edited:
mon 27th june - green day

Breakfast - porridge, milk, banana and ryvita with marmalade (HEXa, b and 0.5)

Lunch - egg and cress sandwich (2) and banana

Tea - savoury rice, apple and pack of wotsits (5.5)

Syns - 8 (34.5 left)

Today has not been to bad I can only hope I have not done anymore damage did not realise how hard it is to get back to it when you have had a few weeks off plan, O well I can only hope for a better week next week.

Hello,

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi, your diary looks good lots of yummy things it is making me want to get cooking again, although I have lost all motivation this week as I am I'll

O no I hope you feel better soon, I don't really have any motivation this week either, I started keen and ready to go back on plan but as soon as the weekend came I messed up I just hope I have still lost at least a pound or something.

I'm exactly the same the weekends are a killer I've tried to stay on plan as much as I can but I just can't be bothered to cook where I'm I'll and been doing late shifts and you have to cook on this plan!

I have sts for months now so a pound would be great for me to!

I think we have to eat dust for the week!

Baby-belle said:
I'm exactly the same the weekends are a killer I've tried to stay on plan as much as I can but I just can't be bothered to cook where I'm I'll and been doing late shifts and you have to cook on this plan!

I have sts for months now so a pound would be great for me to!

I think we have to eat dust for the week!

Haha yes you need to be bothered to cook else it don't really work well I still managed to lose a pound last week I just need to try and defeat the weekends lol

Well I know I have not posted my food diary for the last week but I lost 1.5lbs this week, half way to getting my holiday weight off

Thurs 7th july
Breakfast-bacon,egg,tomato and sausage roll
Lunch-roast lamb with cabbage, carrots,cauliflower and potatoes
Tea-taglitelle carbonara, glass of wine and fat free cherry activa yogurt
Allowance used-1HEXa and b, 8 syns

Attachments

• image-3396873365.jpg
    image-3396873365.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Well went on the hoe today and took the dog out for a walk and ended up going to the chippy
Friday 8th July
Brunch-battered sausage and chips
Tea-chilli, sw wedges,homemade garlic bread and glass of wine
Allowance used-HEXb and 48 syns (57 left)

Attachments

• image-974940292.jpg
    image-974940292.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 40
Evening all well I have not bothered to post lately as I have had a bad week but had weigh in tonight and luckily did not do any damage still lost half a pound, so lucky me really back on plan now
Brunch - toasted bacon sandwich
Tea - seafood paella 2.5 syns

Attachments

• image-1522927936.jpg
    image-1522927936.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 44
Thurs 14th July
Breakfast - cheese n onion roll (hex a and b)
Lunch - lamb chop cauliflower, carrot n swede and cabbage with gravy (1)
Tea - eat smart sausage (1), sw wedges, burger, bacon, ribs with a BBQ sauce (3) and halloumi cheese (4.5)
Syns - (9.5)
Forgot to take a picture of my tea, only remembered after I scoffed it lol.

Last edited:
Back