kayla's food diary

Thurs 28th-extra easy
Breakfast-3 ryvita crackers with 3 dairylea triangles, slices of ham, beef and a banana
Lunch-tuna salad with red onion, lettuce, new potatoes, tuna and salad cream (4)
Tea-2 ryvita crackers with 2 dairylea, ham, beef and a peach

Was not really feeling that hungry today lost my appetite abit my mind is more on my back pain

Last edited:
Well I am back again after having a very hard week, due to massive back pain I was signed off work for a week, had to go to the chiropractors no thanks to my stupid dr who just gave me co codamol and told me to come back in a weeks time with the wrong advice (is there a GP out there that actually will pay attention to you with out just sending you off with some painkillers). Anyway due to my bad, boring week off I pretty much comfort ate the whole week feeling sorry for myself and had a 1.5lb gain last night. But the show must go on so here is my day:
Breakfast - eggy bread (HEXb) and ketchup (2)
Lunch - jacket potato with tuna, red onion, sweetcorn, 3 dairylea light triangles (HEXa) and lettuce with light salad cream (4)

Attachments

• image-780995898.jpg
    image-780995898.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 34
Thursday 5th January extra easy
Breakfast-toasted bacon sandwich (HEXb) with ketchup (1) with mushrooms and clementine and pear.
Lunch-jacket potato with black eyed bean chilli with cheese (HEXa) and a pear and clementine.
Tea-tuna salad with egg, new potatoes salad cream (3) and an apple.
Dessert-banana split: ice cream (1.5), chocolate sauce (1)
Snack-prawn crackers (4)
Syns-10.5
Exercise-20 minutes kickboxing

Friday 6th january extra easy
Breakfast-beans on toast (HEXb) with bacon and an apple.
Lunch-golden savoury rice with chicken breasts and a clementine and a pear.
Tea-spaghetti carbonara with extra veg: savoy cabbage, peas, mushrooms
Dessert-meringue nest (2), ice-cream (1.5) and blueberries and fat free yogurt
Snacks-packet of frazzles (5)
Syns-8.5
Exercise-none aching to much from yesterday that's how unfit I am lol!( I have been running around in work all day if that counts)

saturday 7th january extra easy
breakfast-muesli with milk (HEXa and b), blueberries and a pear.
lunch-couscous with courgette, peppers and onion. also an apple.
tea-starters:3 onion bhaji (3) with chutney (2) and syn free tzatki with cucumber sticks, some olives (1).
mains:basmati rice with chicken and potato curry, 2 poppadoms ( 8 ) and a weight watchers naan (5)
dessert:meringue nest (2) with mullerlight and raspberries with squirty cream (1)
drink:crabbies (13)
snacks-wotsits (5)
syns-32
syns for week-51 used, 54 left

Last edited:
Sunday 8th January extra easy
Breakfast-alpen light (1/2 HEXb), plum, pear and mullerlight
Lunch-stew (2), mustard mash and cabbage
Dessert-trifle (5)
Tea-jacket potato with cheese (HEXa), beans, coleslaw (1) and salad
Drink-half a pint (4)
Snack-Alpen light (1/2 HEXb)
Syns-12
Syn total-63 used 42 left

monday 9th january extra easy
breakfast-porridge with milk (3) with blueberries and a plum.
lunch-spicy lentil soup and carrot sticks.
tea-pasta chicken enchiladas (HEXa and 1 syn) with new potatoes and salad.
dessert-banana split:ice cream (1.5) and chocolate sauce (1)
syns-5.5
total syns-68.5 used 36.5 left

Tuesday 10th january extra easy
Breakfast-mushroom, bacon and quorn sausage omelette with thyme and an apple.
Lunch-sandwich (HEXb) filled with chicken and sweetcorn, Mayo (1.5), rocket and spinach. Bowl of melon.
Tea-ginger glazed pork (1) with red cabbage and mustard mash.
Snack-half chicken kebab (2.5) with half pitta (3.5) and Mayo (1.5) with lettuce, onion and cucumber.
Syns-10
Total syns-78.5 used 26.5 left
Exercise-20 minutes of kick boxing

Tuesday 10th January extra easy
Breakfast-mushroom, bacon, quorn sausage omelette with thyme, ketchup (1) and an apple.
Lunch-sandwich (hexb) filled with chicken, sweetcorn and Mayo (1.5), rocket and spinach. Bowl of melon.
Tea-ginger glazed pork (1) with red cabbage and mustard mash.
Snacks-half chicken kebab (2.5) with half pitta (3.5), Mayo (1.5), lettuce, cucumber and onion.
Syns-11
Total syns-79.5 used 25.5 left

Wednesday 11th January weigh in day
Breakfast-beans and egg on toast (HEXb)
Snack-chicken slices

Lost 3lbs at weigh in tonight soo happy can't wait to carry on I will not fail this year I can't got my wedding as an incentive now!

Thursday 12th January green day
Breakfast-2 quorn sausages with beans 1 toast with butter (1/2hexb and 2 syns). Also apple and a plum.
Lunch-jacket potato with black eyed bean chilli and cheese (HEXa) and a pear.
Tea-spicy lentil soup
Snacks- sensation crisp (13) I'm saying that just to be on the safe side because I could not find the syn value.
Syns-15
Syn total 15 used 90 left

friday 13th january extra easy
breakfast-porridge (hexa and b) and blueberries
lunch-packet of rice with chicken. also a plum and an apricot.
tea-thai green curry with extra veg (1.5) with basmati rice and a weight watchers naan (5)
snacks-an apple, mullerlight, handful of crisp (5?) and some olives (1)
exercise-running around in work for 9 hours.
syns-11.5
syns total-26.5 used 78.5 left

saturday 14th january extra easy
breakfast-bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and toast (hexb and 1 syn)
lunch-did have bacon and lentil soup bur didnt really like it so had chicken and beans
tea-didnt have any totally forgot about it was getting ready to go out
drinks-2 southern comforts (11), glass of wine(4.5), 3 cocktails made with vodka, amaretto and diet coke (13.5). Think thats all i had not to bad
Then I came home and my boyfriend had left over chinese put that and a hungry drunkard = me scoffing my face. Im guessing about 20 syns.
syns-48
total syns-74.5 used 30.5 left

not gonna dwell to much over it i had a good night, just gonna get straight back on plan and hope for the best.

sunday 15th january extra easy
breakfast-beans, bacon, mushrooms, egg and toast (hexb and 1)
lunch/tea-roast pork, potatoes, carrot and turnip, parsnips, sprouts, cabbage, green beans, 2 yorkshire puddings (4), gravy (2).
dessert-trifle (5)
snacks-couple of prawn crackers (3)
syns-15
syns total-89.5 used 15.5 left

Monday 16th January extra easy
Breakfast-porridge (HEXa and b) with blueberries and a plum
Lunch-pasta and sauce, a banana and an apricot
Tea-kfc unfortunately not my fault went up to a and e my dad took me up thought I might have broken my ankle but just badly sprained it, so my dad decided to buy me kfc as a cheer up gift.
O well can't do any exercise got to rest my ankle and keep it elevated for the next few days.
I hope I can just get a maintain on weigh in Wednesday but think I won't b so lucky o well no one to blame but myself

Tuesday 17th January extra easy
Breakfast-muesli (HEXa and b) and blueberries
Lunch-mugshot and a banana
Tea-chilli with jacket potato and 2 slices of garlic bread
I'm not bothering to add my syns up for the rest of the week because there is no point.

Wednesday 18th January weigh in day
Breakfast-poached egg and beans on toast (HEXb)
Lunch-2 ryvita crisp breads with sweet chilli sauce
Went to weigh in and still managed to lose 1.5lbs don't know how at the least I was expecting a sts, all the rest of my food was on plan maybe that was why.

Thursday 19th green day
Breakfast-muesli (HEXa and b) with blueberries and a clementine
Lunch-jacket potato with cheese (HEXa) and beans with salad and a pear
Tea-pasta and sauce made with just water and some chicken (HEXb) and a plum
Snacks-2 shortbread fingers (10) they were looking at me
Syns-10
Syns total-10 used 95 to go

Friday 20th January extra easy
Breakfast-mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, scrambled egg (dash of HEXa), toast (HEXb and 1 syn) and brown sauce (1?)
Lunch-pasta and sauce (dash of HEXa), plum and a clementine
Tea-beef with mushrooms in a black bean sauce (5) and seaweed ( don't really know what the syn value is can't find it anywhere, shall I say 10)
Snacks-maltesers (5) I'm glad I had maltesers I was in work and I had to stare at nice big creamy banoffee pie which is my fav but managed to avoid and get away with having a pack of maltesers, so I think I will give myself a pat on the back for that one
Syns-22
Syn total-32 used 73 left

saturday 21st january green day
breakfast-muesli (hexa and b) with blueberries
lunch-jacket potato with cheese (hexa), beans and side salad; lettuce and onion.
tea-omelette made with bacon (hexb), mushrooms, spring onions with a large salad;lettuce, carrot, red onion
snacks-walkers light (6), sw ferrero rocher (3)
syns-9
syn total-41 used 64 left

Sunday 22nd January extra easy
Breakfast-muesli (HEXa and b) with blueberries
Lunch-roast pork with carrot n turnip, sprouts, cabbage, potatoes, gravy (2), Yorkshire pudding (2.5)
Dessert-chocolate fudge cake (20?) with squirty cream(1)
Tea-bowl of fruit; banana, apple, pear, clementine and fat free natural yogurt on top, few slices of ham
Syns-25.5 maybe rough estimate
Syn total-66.5 used roughly 37.5 left

Last edited:
Back