Kayroo's Journey... part 2

Whoop whoop for you again Mrs....stormiing through with 18lbs gone forever....such great work Kayroo....you must be so chuffed :D xx

Thank you! At first I was really disappointed at my loss but as I thought more about it its amazing. This time last month I was back at 18st and now I know that I won't ever see that on the scales again. Can't wait until I leave the 17s too. :)

Today has been a good day :) got my new glasses and started taking pictures of my OH's items for his woodworking business.

Diet wise it has been great too, I resisted the temptation to get anything from Greggs right next door to the opticians, and I resisted the pizza the OH and friend had yesterday.

Not feeling grumpy today either, which is even better. Roll on next weeks weigh in!

Last edited:
Today has been a good day :) got my new glasses and started taking pictures of my OH's items for his woodworking business. Diet wise it has been great too, I resisted the temptation to get anything from Greggs right next door to the opticians, and I resisted the pizza the OH and friend had yesterday. Not feeling grumpy today either, which is even better. Roll on next weeks weigh in!

Hey hun glad tdai was a better day hun hehe omg ma glasses have broken due to messy nite out lool need to get them fixed 'sigh' never ending expenses lol xx

Hey hun glad tdai was a better day hun hehe omg ma glasses have broken due to messy nite out lool need to get them fixed 'sigh' never ending expenses lol xx

Ouch! I stepped on a pair once... Was absolutely gutted! Hope they aren't too expensive to get repaired Hun xx

Today I am proud. I have not only finished another day 100% (each day seems to be getting harder recently) but I have started 2 lots of 30 day challenges too. Crunches & push ups.

I feel like I have loads more energy than I had when I got home even if I do ache. Wish I had done these earlier in the evening as I might have done a little walk too. But it's cold outside and getting late so maybe another day.

Very proud of the OH too today as he has finally got round to doing his own shopping yesterday and is now trying to eat healthily too, i found he eat crap while I was on lipotrim and was worried he would do the same on S&S but so far he hasn't done too badly.

Glad Monday is over though. Here's to another 29 days feeling this good. X

Whoop whoop!

congratulations and well done for appreciating how far you've come.:)

I find that doing the challenges is a productive distraction from obsessing about the diet as well as getting trimmer/leaner/fitter. Kills time, gives me energy and something else to have achieved instead of me just waiting for each weigh in like its the end of the world each week....and of course re-arranging my packs several times over in anticipation haha!

Looking forward to seeing you on the 30 day challenge thread with the rest of us crazies! Xx

The grumps have caught up with me again today... not even sure why I think it's just boredom.

This time is considerably harder for me than lipotrim was, often finding myself thinking what is the point.

Going to glug some more water now and hope the grumps go away again.

Grr!

Woohoo. Survived another grumpy day. Early night seems to have taken the edge off.

Only one more day till weigh in now too. Hoping for 3 to get to my 1 and a half stone mark in 4 weeks. Might be wishful thinking but we will see!

Woohoo. Survived another grumpy day. Early night seems to have taken the edge off.

Only one more day till weigh in now too. Hoping for 3 to get to my 1 and a half stone mark in 4 weeks. Might be wishful thinking but we will see!

my bed and duvet are my only comfort these days when the grumps are in effect...well done you for powering through :)

Good luck for the weigh in...I weigh in tomorrow too and i would love to see 4 on the doors xx

my bed and duvet are my only comfort these days when the grumps are in effect...well done you for powering through :)

Good luck for the weigh in...I weigh in tomorrow too and i would love to see 4 on the doors xx

Know that feeling, that's exactly where I am now. :)

Good luck to you too! Weigh in first thing, after a wee! Xx

Know that feeling, that's exactly where I am now. :)

Good luck to you too! Weigh in first thing, after a wee! Xx

Anyone would think we are expecting a special gift tomorrow....hope its diamond encrusted 4lbs off haha xx

Back