Kay's Diary

right madam i know your back so out of holiday mode and back on the treadmill will fb you too lol

Hi Kay! How was the holiday?

X

right madam i know your back so out of holiday mode and back on the treadmill will fb you too lol
ooh can i be your friends ?

oooh Scrumper's a snitch!

So Kay is back, and avoiding us... hmm... has her halo slipped slightly, I wonder? <or did she think we'd let her carry on "off plan" all weekend too?>

No worries - just a small fine and you'll be back in no time

lol shes hiding still on holiday time still the freezing weather should end that !!!!!

OK OK I am back and have been so busy since I got here that my feet havnt touched the ground!
Being self employed it is hard catching up when you have had time off, plus one of my colleagues had a mild heart attack whilst I was away so I am trying to do his work too!!!
Had a great holiday thanks everyone but am back to 9 stone 5lbs when I stepped on the scales this morning...........Gulp! Never mind I will get back to it...............8 weeks til xmas and my second goal which is 8 stone 7lbs so here goes........

by the way can anyone tell me how to upload a pic onto a message? I have got a lovely pic of me and my 16 year old daughter on the beach and would love to share it (it is the best pic of me since I lost all my weight) LOL

hi there kay glad u had a good holiday and glad u are back to u will lose the weight easy i hope !!

to upload a pic go onto post reply and click on manage attatchments !!!!!!!

Hey it worked Thanks x

Attachments

• Kay & Becky.JPG
    Kay & Becky.JPG
    348.4 KB · Views: 36
u look absolutly great and i should still think u can where shorts now even at the weight u are at !!!

hmmm not sure about that jet LOL and I was in a foreign country where noone knew me don't forget LOL that always helps. Anyway, I will soon be back to that weight again and even lower, I am determined, just have to get out of holiday mode, get the kids back to college and school and I will get back into a routine.

I have started being a bit more careful from today and taking my daily intake of water again, going shopping tomorrow to stock up on 'Dukan' friendly foods, I will weigh on friday morning and do attack for 5 days from then

Back