Kay's Diary

still having trouble getting into the swing of Dukan's completely, keep having the odd slip which I never used to do before the break for the hol. Every day I tell myself I will be good and start it again seriously and I am good all day then come the evening I slip, whether it's a glass of wine or a biscuit or something. It's always something small but it's still happening.
OK now I have owned up to my naughtiness I will kick myself up the ass and go for it, I don't expect to lose this week but hey ho.

have just one day full of being good and the others will follow suit xxx

I'm glad you're underlining this post holiday issue... it's true that it's that much harder after a break to get back in the swing...

Thanks Vicky I am determined to do it today and I am sure as you say that the other days will follow once I have done one day x

I think that's what they say in Al-Anon... "one day at a time"...

lol....

Good evening....my name is Sarah and I'm a foodaholic :D.....

it's been 2 days since my last carb fest and I'm really feeling the pull of it today....beer and cornbread anyone? :D....

Evenin' Kay....

just catching up on alll the diaries and wanted to say a massive thank you for sharing your recent losses with us...it's really inspiring...I've just gotten back on the wagon and reading about your weekly loss has helped the cravings (a little :))....

It's true what Jo says, the yo-yo effect is a hard one to get past :)...fingers crossed in a few days we should all be ok... x

Thanks Alottolose, I stayed the same this week which I am OK with as I have still been having a glass of wine in the evenings.............damn hard habit to break! Hope you are getting back into it OK.
I am going to have a couple of pv days tomorrow (sat) and sun then back onto pp monday-Fri.

sounds like a good plan hun :)........demon drink eh?.......tried vodka and diet coke?.....not tried it myself but it seems to be successful for those that do :) x

So true getting back into the swing of things is hard.
Remembering to say no and making yourself be strict and organised after a break is hard.

Good luck carrying on getting back on the wagon over the weekend.

Well I have been mega good and well back on track but my Dad rang last night with a surprise for me! He and my Mum have booked up a local restaurant to take me and my husband out for sunday lunch today to say thank you for the party we put on for them on their anniversary a couple of weeks ago! This is very difficult as I don't want to seem ungrateful and not go so I am going to have my gallete and egg as a late breakfast so I am not hungry when I go and I will just eat the meat on my plate, I dont like any veg so I will just hope he doesn't notice when I slip the potatoes over onto hubbys plate. I know it means him paying for a meal that I am hardly going to eat but what he doesn't know can't hurt him :(

Hope lunch goes well. It's nice of them to offer.

Got lucky with Sunday lunch with my parents last weekend, steak and eggs was an option.

well it didn't go too bad, I ordered the roast chicken and it came as a chicken quarter so I removed the skin and gave hubby my potatoes, I did have a glass of sparkling wine (or 2) when Dad called a toast, But I managed to get out of having a sweet when everyone else had bannofee pie and cream!!!

Hi Kay,

what a lovely gesture from your dad and I hope you had a nice time. Sounds like you managed the food situation perfectly well!

when everyone else had bannofee pie and cream!!!

My absolute favourite pudding... I made it for an alternate Christmas dessert a couple of years ago (for those who like something "light" haaaa rather than Christmas pudding). I announced it, as I went to get it from the fridge, and my Nana (97 in January) said "oh I hate bananas". My other half said my face was a picture because - wait for it - I'd forgotten to put the bananas in it! haaaaaaaaa!

So the rest of us had sliced banana over the top, and Nana was happy!

Terrible? Banoffee pie without bananas ROCKS! (if you don't like 'em!). Biscuit, tofffee, cream... and 'nana's on the top. What more could you ask for?!

sounds good to me cos i dont like 'nanas either

Back