Kay's journey to health and happiness

Me too. I'm looking forward to eating them. You never know, I may have a bowl full of each! Hehe. Aw, I'm doing fine. I drink loads anyway so already drank 2 litres and onto my 3rd now! :D How about you?xxxx

Wow well done hun. I'm on 1.5L, don't think I can do 3L but might be ambitious and try and aim for 2.5L today, will really help my losses tomorrow :D.

Kay xx

Thanks Hun, yeah it's gonna be a really good week hopefully. Looking forward to doing my first c25k run tomorrow!

You should def invest in a slow cooker, they are amazing, especially with all the soups you do!

How's your day going? It's lovely and sunny here so if it continues after tea I'm going to have a nice walk with chris.

Just finished my first litre of water, one more to go! Xx

Yay ! Well done on the water hun :), you can take a bottle with you on your walk too :p. The weather has been lovely here too. I'm doing ok so far so good, on 1.5L but will try and do more than the 2L just for today because tomorrow is weigh in. I looked up the c25k and have downloaded it thanks to you :D. But will start after my Op, no point in starting now because I will have to take a break. I spoke to Daz and told him to take my name out of the summer challenge, need to see how my recovery goes first. Hopefully I won't be gone too long and can join later. I really hope I can get my 4.5 stone award by the end of this month Bev, I want that so badly before I go for my Op.

Kay xx

:sick0019: yay ! The pf came a few mins ago :D. Thanks Kathryn. But I need her one more time this evening me thinks ... no 2 more times, tomorrow morning as well :p.

Kay xx

Well done on the gym Hun ,
Sure tomorrow will be a good result ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks lovely, how has your day been so far, how was your walk ? :D

Kay xx

Wow well done hun. I'm on 1.5L, don't think I can do 3L but might be ambitious and try and aim for 2.5L today, will really help my losses tomorrow :D.

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, I think I must be a bit strange because I always drink loads. Think it's because of my desk job. I sit with it on my desk and set myself little goals throughout the day so i usually set myself one litre by midday (12) so think that really helps. And curbs any hunger pangs! Yep, 2 and a half will really help. Get supping! :Dgot my finger, toes, arms and legs crossed for you for tomorrow!!! xxxx

Thanks Kay, I think I must be a bit strange because I always drink loads. Think it's because of my desk job. I sit with it on my desk and set myself little goals throughout the day so i usually set myself one litre by midday (12) so think that really helps. And curbs any hunger pangs! Yep, 2 and a half will really help. Get supping! :Dgot my finger, toes, arms and legs crossed for you for tomorrow!!! xxxx

Aww thanks Kirsty, will be ok with a small number, just want to do undo last weeks gain, fingers crossed :).

Kay xx

Kay I hope you don't mind me mentioning but I read you don't always have hexs, I remember our old C mentioned a member had suddenly starting to loose weight & when asked what she was doing, the member said 'I've re-introduced my hexs'!!!!

Kay I hope you don't mind me mentioning but I read you don't always have hexs, I remember our old C mentioned a member had suddenly starting to loose weight & when asked what she was doing, the member said 'I've re-introduced my hexs'!!!!

Thanks so much Michelle :), also for the syn list for the Chinese the other day, I used it, your so helpful :p, I really appreciate it. Yes I've heard a couple of other members mention that too. I normally do green and you get 2 of each and sometimes I don't fancy having 2 but my C said that's ok. Maybe you mean when I said not having them at all, yep I do that sometimes need to be careful . Point noted, thank you ;).

Kay xx

Howdy Kay,

I'm back, had a rough few weeks, had a double surgery & now fully recovered:) Apologies for going AWOL. Gonna spend this evening catching up. Hope all is well with you!!!

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

SOUP CHALLENGE DAY 2 :)

Breakfast -
Omelette - free
x1 wm 800g Toast (hexb)

Body Magic
Cardio -
240 cals treadmill
100 cals cross trainer
160 cals rowing machine
TOTAL CALS BURNED = 500 cals :p
Weights -
Tricep Extension, 6 sets, 10 reps @ 60lbs

Lunch -
Kale Soup x2 bowls - free

Dinner -
Kale soup x2 bowls - free

Snack -
x2 apples
x1 orange

Drinks -
x2 lemon zest teas
x1 slimatea
x1 peppermint tea
x1 ginger tea
2.5L of Water ;)

TOTAL SYNS = 0 :D (weigh in day tomorrow )

Yay ! Well done on the water hun :), you can take a bottle with you on your walk too :p. The weather has been lovely here too. I'm doing ok so far so good, on 1.5L but will try and do more than the 2L just for today because tomorrow is weigh in. I looked up the c25k and have downloaded it thanks to you :D. But will start after my Op, no point in starting now because I will have to take a break. I spoke to Daz and told him to take my name out of the summer challenge, need to see how my recovery goes first. Hopefully I won't be gone too long and can join later. I really hope I can get my 4.5 stone award by the end of this month Bev, I want that so badly before I go for my Op.

Kay xx

Hey hun, you're doing amazing, well done on all your exercise today. I really hope you can get to your 4.5st in time for your op, there's no reason you can't with how well you're doing lately. I just don't want you to put too much pressure on yourself, you've got enough on your plate without the stress of chasing huge losses each week.

Awesome that you downloaded C25K too, I should be on commission, Sophie started it today too! Def makes sense waiting until after your op when you're fully recovered. I'm starting mine tomorrow after work! xxx

Hey hun, you're doing amazing, well done on all your exercise today. I really hope you can get to your 4.5st in time for your op, there's no reason you can't with how well you're doing lately. I just don't want you to put too much pressure on yourself, you've got enough on your plate without the stress of chasing huge losses each week.

Awesome that you downloaded C25K too, I should be on commission, Sophie started it today too! Def makes sense waiting until after your op when you're fully recovered. I'm starting mine tomorrow after work! xxx

lol I'm like that, once I set my mind on something, I can't undo it, stubborn me :D. Defo want that 4.5. Well done on the C25K, I love the way its broken down so it allows you to build up your stamina. By the time I start it few months down the line, you'll be a professional runner by then ! :p Good luck with that tomorrow and all your other gym classes, I know your gonna love it all, I really enjoyed my workout today too :). Well done on completing DAY 1 of the soup challenge, your all doing so well ! I've got my fingers crossed for Monday already and am rooting for you to get your 6 stone award and more !

Kay xx

Hellooooooooo and congrats on your loss hun ! :p It feels so good to log onto mins and see all your friends losing, its so motivating. Well done Kathryn :). Now on a more serious note, are you done with keeping the pf hostage ? :D because she's not been here for a while, I really need her before tomorrow weigh in :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

:sick0019: yay ! The pf came a few mins ago :D. Thanks Kathryn. But I need her one more time this evening me thinks ... no 2 more times, tomorrow morning as well :p.

Kay xx

Evening Kay :) I'm so pleased the pf has visited you! I haven't seen her since last night. Although I don't think after yesterday there would have been any point in her visiting me today! :D I've reduced the cocodamol yesterday and today so I'm just hoping that that will help loads with her coming to see me, fingers crossed!
Where are you up to with today's water? X

Evening Kay :) I'm so pleased the pf has visited you! I haven't seen her since last night. Although I don't think after yesterday there would have been any point in her visiting me today! :D I've reduced the cocodamol yesterday and today so I'm just hoping that that will help loads with her coming to see me, fingers crossed!
Where are you up to with today's water? X

I've had another visit :p, now just need one in the morning before weigh in. I think the pf is liking the fibre packed soups, that and the fact that I am drowing myself in water :D, I've done 2.5L but that does not include herbal teas, if I add them then I'm sure I've drank 3L today :). Hope your feeling better hun now that you've reduced your med. Will pop over to your diary in a mo to see your lovely eats, yum yum :p !

Kay xx

Evening Kay - hows you chick?? Your doing brill on your challenge. You will have a good loss - onward and downward whoopxx

Evening Kay - hows you chick?? Your doing brill on your challenge. You will have a good loss - onward and downward whoopxx

Thanks hun :). Well I took your advice to stay away from the scales today. I know I was 2lb up yesterday but hope its gone down a little for tomorrow, hoping it was salt like you all said. How was your day hun, did you get another low syn day under your belt ? Also wanted to ask you Sheila, I know you love your fizzy pop, but how much water do you drink in the day ?

Kay xx

Thanks hun :). Well I took your advice to stay away from the scales today. I know I was 2lb up yesterday but hope its gone down a little for tomorrow, hoping it was salt like you all said. How was your day hun, did you get another low syn day under your belt ? Also wanted to ask you Sheila, I know you love your fizzy pop, but how much water do you drink in the day ?

Kay xx

Yayyyy well done staying off them Kay - they will be down hun.

Water..... None

On an odd occasion I drink NAS, very rarely I may have a bottle of sparkling lemon and lime water but on the whole water passes my lips about twice a week lol x

Yayyyy well done staying off them Kay - they will be down hun.

Water..... None

On an odd occasion I drink NAS, very rarely I may have a bottle of sparkling lemon and lime water but on the whole water passes my lips about twice a week lol x

lol :D I won't lecture you, but try a tiny winy bit to increase it each day, it has so many health benefits for you hun :) .

Kay xx

lol I'm like that, once I set my mind on something, I can't undo it, stubborn me :D. Defo want that 4.5. Well done on the C25K, I love the way its broken down so it allows you to build up your stamina. By the time I start it few months down the line, you'll be a professional runner by then ! :p Good luck with that tomorrow and all your other gym classes, I know your gonna love it all, I really enjoyed my workout today too :). Well done on completing DAY 1 of the soup challenge, your all doing so well ! I've got my fingers crossed for Monday already and am rooting for you to get your 6 stone award and more !

Kay xx

Thanks hun, me too, I cant wait to stick it on my sig this time next week! I'm off to bed now but wanted to wish you all the best for your WI. I'll be checking this thread on my phone after work before I set off to the gym, really hope you get a smashing loss!

You seem a lot less stressed today which is awesome, might be another good side effect of the gym, all those endorphins! :) xxx

Back