Kay's journey to health and happiness

Yay ! we need to get the pom poms out :D GO bunny ! GO Vonic ! :p I just changed my targets on the DAZ/Sheila challenges. :) xx

Yea I saw , you'll do it Hun , I know you will xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Night sweetie.....

Sorry you had another crappy day..... I chase that away too grrr....

Glad you are feeling more positive and making plans :D

I decided today that it's time for me to lose more weight too..... probably about the same amount you do by the end of the year.... we can do this xx

Vonnie if you get up at night and read this, I went into my garden tonight and its flippin raining apples now ! :eek: Sweetness overload ! Sent u a pm hun xx

Vonnie if you get up at night and read this, I went into my garden tonight and its flippin raining apples now ! :eek: Sweetness overload ! Sent u a pm hun xx

Oh that aint happening ,
We had a plan and apples weren't included ;)

Morning sis,
Just popping by before I leave , have a great day lovely xx

10559858_332298096925933_5007197125677398884_n.jpg

Kay I know you have had some extra tough days recently..... thinking of you xx

Morning Kay - good luck on the challenge - u can do it!

Oh that aint happening ,
We had a plan and apples weren't included ;)

Woke up this morning and now there's a giant apple in my garden :eek: scary sh*t, have sent u a pm ! xx

Morning sis,
Just popping by before I leave , have a great day lovely xx

Love ya ! :D Hope you have a smashing day at work hun ! Will catch up later ;) xx

Morning Kay, hope you're fired up and ready to roar. X

Morning Cloudy ! :p Indeed I am, just having my green tea and catching up on mins. Hows you lovely ? :)

Kay xx

Morning Kay - good luck on the challenge - u can do it!

Morning Linda :D, how are you hun ? The sun is shinning and its a lovely day, will go for my walk later, do you have any nice plans for today ? :)

Kay xx

Good morning Kay :) Hope you slept well xx

I am late replying and this is a day old :p but yes I am sleeping better thanks. How are you today hun ? xx

Morning Kay, I'm sorry you didn't get the news you wanted yesterday, but I know you'll bounce back, after all you are a bunny :bunnydance: :D You know we're all behind you, take care :hug99: Xx

Aww thanks Helen, its you guys that keep bunny's energy going :D your all doing so well, how can I not join in the fun ? :p hehe Hope your well lovely, miss ya ! :):)

Kay xx

Morning hunny bunny :). Did you survive the night without midnight bunny raids on the fridge? :) :)

Haha ! You know me so well :D hehe no I was good although I did polish off the hob nobs on the weekend and Monday morning at the start of the challenge, scales showed a 4lb gain from over the weekend :eek: I'm hopeing that some of that is TOTM weight, I'm due anyday now :rolleyes:. xx

Morning Kay. I've just caught up. Sorry to read that things didn't go too well yesterday. It must be hard putting everything on hold like this. You can't say you haven't achieved though hun as that's really not true. I think you're allowed a little blip as you are bound to be feeling p'd off but you have many friends on here waiting in the background to pick you back up should you start to fall. I don't think you will need us however cos you are an amazing and strong person who will soon bounce back! They don't call you bunny for nothin do they? :D

I'm sending you some hugs hun and hoping you feel a bit brighter today xxxx

Thanks so much Sammy, your so kind and supportive ;). I'm slowly getting my mojo back and ready to lose the rest :). I'm going to pop over to your diary in a mo for a good catch up :D, hope weigh in went well for you yesterday ! xx

Good morning Kay, I am so sorry that you didn't get the news you wanted from the hospital. Just to let you know that you are surrounded by love from all your friends old and new and as they rightly said you will bounce back. You are such a strong challenge leader and have helped us all considerably. I for one wouldn't have lost weight without you. You would make a FANTASTIC consultant. So have a good think about it xx Love HN :grouphugg:

Thanks lovely your very sweet :), I miss you all on the challenge this week, but hopefully well be doing another week together soon I hope :D. Hope your enjoying your week off. I'm slowly coming to terms with the hospital thing, its not in my control but my weightloss is and so going to power away towards that with the rest of you ! :superwoman: :D xx

Back