Kay's journey to health and happiness

oh no you feeling poorly? :wave_cry: look at me with all my little wavey men lol. ive come on bruv in laws I MAC while he at work ,

oh no you feeling poorly? :wave_cry: look at me with all my little wavey men lol. ive come on bruv in laws I MAC while he at work ,

Hello, I'm sending you a pm xx

Ooh nice. I have a MacBook which I love but IId really like a big iMac :). Dream on... I'd need to win the lottery first lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Message to all my friends on mins x

Hi everyone , I just wanted to clarify something to you all. Mins is a large website where we can all chose to be friends with whom we want. It's very rare that I will abstain from someone. If I chose to do so then I have my own reasons for it, and I want that to be respected and to be given my space and for the matter not to be speculated further. I do not want any involvement from anyone else on the matter. It is between me and that person only. In return I would do the same for all of you, and would respect your privacy and space. We should all be free to make those choices as we would in real life too.

Thanks for your support.

Kay xx

Last edited:
il only get on it when he at work, its nice to see a full site, makes me realise what im missing on my phone:D

Hi everyone , I just wanted to clarify something to you all. Mins is a large website where we can all chose to be friends with whom we want. It's very rare that I will abstain from someone. If I chose to do so then I have my own reasons for it, and I want that to be respected and to be given my space and for the matter not to be speculated further. I do not want any involvement from anyone else on the matter. It is between me and that person only. In return I would do the same for all of you, and would respect your privacy and space. We should all be free to make those choices as we would in real life too.

Thanks for your support.

Kay xx

Rubyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :D How are you lovely ? Thank you for all the lovely words you have said. it really means a lot to me ;). I really hope your dad is feeling much better now. I know the last few weeks must have been quite tough for you. I hope you doing ok too yourself hun :). Will pop over in a mo to catch up on your diary xx

Dad is doing a lot better thanks; still tired and sore but he's off the strong painkillers now and back on to the paracetamol. Was going to say that your post about your shopping trip yesterday; I could literally write that every time I go clothes shopping! I hate trying on things in changing rooms because I get stressed and hot at the fact things don't fit and then when I just buy something and take it home it never fits! Even now that I've lost some weight my body is practically inbetween sizes in a ridiculous way. My old clothes look way too big but I can't afford to go and buy LOTS of new clothes so I'm walking around in oversize things that make me look bigger than I did when they actually fitted. And then don't get me started on the extreme differences in sizes between different stores; I now have a pair of size 12 jeans, yet can't get a size 16 skirt from H+M over my bum!

Apologies for the rant, it's an issue that's close to my heart! It's good that you've turned it into a positive though and now have your reward for reaching target already. I'm not sure if I'll be keeping to my 10.5 stone target myself or whether I'll drop it, I'll just have to wait and see if I'm happy when I get there or not.

Hope you've got a hot water bottle at the ready to help with the cramps (although in this heat, it might be a bit too much!)

Thanks for your support.

Kay xx

You tell them nutty bunny!!! You have so many lovely friends on here, hope you're ok and there's no one picking on my fluffy bunny. :) Let me at them!! Hehe. Just kidding. Hope you're ok!!!! xxxx

You tell them nutty bunny!!! You have so many lovely friends on here, hope you're ok and there's no one picking on my fluffy bunny. :) Let me at them!! Hehe. Just kidding. Hope you're ok!!!! xxxx

Thanks Kirsty hun , but just want to make it clear, no one is better than or less than here, we are all equal and should be allowed to make our own choices. How has you week been lovely ? :)

Kay xx

Do you think your ready for 6 hours next week Von ? xx

next weeks another at 4 hours,
no surgeon said its not going to get better with time or easing back into it,
the pain i have is how its going to be no matter what i do:eek:

Back