Kay's journey to health and happiness

untitled12.png......:eek: the week has just flew by !

Only 2 days left ! Tomorrow is stress out Monday :rolleyes: I will be stress queen yet again :queen: please ignore my waffle tomorrow peeps, I know its not in my control but I can tell this week its not going to be great, I didn't drink as much of the soup or water as I should have and been going high on syns. Oh well it is what it is. Will catch up with you all tomorrow, going to hit the pillow now :zz: . Night night everyone :) .

Kay xx

Good luck and try and be positive Hun! X

Only 2 days left ! Tomorrow is stress out Monday :rolleyes: I will be stress queen yet again :queen: please ignore my waffle tomorrow peeps, I know its not in my control but I can tell this week its not going to be great, I didn't drink as much of the soup or water as I should have and been going high on syns. Oh well it is what it is. Will catch up with you all tomorrow, going to hit the pillow now :zz: . Night night everyone :) .

Kay xx

Not sure to whether to think that stress will burn more calories off - or suggest that you try to be more chilled about it! Hoping ur WI isn't as bad as u expect - u've done so well - u shd be proud of how far u've come! Night, Night!

......:eek: not feeling good about tomorrow, expecting a gain or sts, haven't drank enough water or ate superfree :(.

......:eek: not feeling good about tomorrow, expecting a gain or sts, haven't drank enough water or ate superfree :(.

If you're that worried then you still have time to drink some more water and eat some more SF Hun, but your week hasn't been bad anyways, maybe try turning it on it's head and say I will lose weight, because I'm going to have lots of water and because I have done the best I can with the week I've had. People really underestimate how positive thinking can affect you. Maybe by repeating to yourself that you've failed actually causes a STS or a gain just down to the stress alone? :bighug: *annnnd breathe...* xx

......:eek: not feeling good about tomorrow, expecting a gain or sts,y haven't drank enough water or ate superfree :(.

Hugs

If you're that worried then you still have time to drink some more water and eat some more SF Hun, but your week hasn't been bad anyways, maybe try turning it on it's head and say I will lose weight, because I'm going to have lots of water and because I have done the best I can with the week I've had. People really underestimate how positive thinking can affect you. Maybe by repeating to yourself that you've failed actually causes a STS or a gain just down to the stress alone? :bighug: *annnnd breathe...* xx

Thanks so much pixie but I'm feeling so hungry today and that's not good a day before weigh in. I've already had my 15 syns :eek: and I want more, I'm not normally like this, I feel the old me coming back :cry: .

Thanks so much pixie but I'm feeling so hungry today and that's not good a day before weigh in. I've already had my 15 syns :eek: and I want more, I'm not normally like this, I feel the old me coming back :cry: .

Can you eat some free food that is comfort eating stuff? Maybe make some free chips and dip or big bowl of jelly. What are you craving for? Maybe we can give you some ideas?

Oh I'm sorry sweetie. I wish I had some answers or tips for you :( xx

*hugs*

We all have those hungry days from time to time, you're a million miles away from the 'old' you. I get scared I'm going back to the old me sometimes too, like after that blow out the other weekend. Nothing puts the fear of God into me like that, so I know how you feel.

Just stay positive and hope for the best. We can't lose big numbers every week no matter how much we want to. xxx

*hugs*

We all have those hungry days from time to time, you're a million miles away from the 'old' you. I get scared I'm going back to the old me sometimes too, like after that blow out the other weekend. Nothing puts the fear of God into me like that, so I know how you feel.

Just stay positive and hope for the best. We can't lose big numbers every week no matter how much we want to. xxx

Brilliantly put - Kay - not listen to Aunty Cheese Thief!

Hello :) hope your feeling a little less stressed than normal but I agree with cheese thief. I'm out for tea so I'll cu later xx

How you diddlin kay? Hope you're not stressing out xx

Hi Rae Rae, not feeling great, same as I am every Monday. I just want to get tomorrow out the way then I will be fine. Hope your having a good day hun :).

Kay xx

Can you eat some free food that is comfort eating stuff? Maybe make some free chips and dip or big bowl of jelly. What are you craving for? Maybe we can give you some ideas?

Thanks Hazel, I just had a small salad which was free, didn't really enjoy it but didn't want to put more calories inside me since I've already used my 15 syns :rolleyes:. Thanks very much for your suggestions. Hope your having a nice day . :)

Kay xx

Oh I'm sorry sweetie. I wish I had some answers or tips for you :( xx

Thanks Pixie my mins friends know I'm like this every Monday :rolleyes: . Thanks for your support, hope your having a lovely day hun :) .

Kay xx

*hugs*

Thanks Bev, I saw your reply to me on your diary too, thanks for getting back to me :). You probably know exactly what I mean about the old me feeling creeping back in, its scary sometimes :( . I will try and stay positive for a 1lb loss, I wanted 2 but my home scales don't think so, they show a sts. If its a gain I will be one upset bunny :sigh: . Thanks for your support I really appreciate it .

Kay xx

Back