Kay's journey to health and happiness

Night night hun..... good luck for weigh in hope you get a massive loss x

Although I am not a big fan of pancakes, it is pancake day tomorrow and my C has asked us last week to bring in stuff so we can make pancakes :). I was looking on the net for inspiration to do something different and I came across this Layer cake which looks so lush. I am thinking how to make a slimming world version, I can then share the recipe with group. I already have a few ideas in my mind for the ingredients :p .

Chocolate Pancake Layer Cake

View attachment 127428
...mmmm yummie ! :D

Could you make magic pancakes, quark instead,of cream and then the fruit?

I don't know why you're stressing about food today,it's fab x

Hey Kay, I've been MIA most of the week but just popping in to wish you well with your weigh in!! Hope you'll be celebrating again today - mind you, if I had gotten a 3 stone award last week, I think I'd still be celebrating! Don't forget that while that may seem to be in the past to you it's such an inspiration to people like me who are just starting out.....

Just popping in again to wish you all the best this morning xx

Good luck Kay! I know you are feeling a bit anxious about WI today, but try not to stress too much. Look at other weeks when you've not been expecting much and have ended up with a nice loss! You'll be fine xx

Morning lovely, good luck for weigh in but please remember how far you've come. You've done amazing! :) x

Hi Kay - hoping u'll be smiling as u step off the scales - whatever they say today - they'll have shown how well u've done so far - be kind to u!!

Afternoon everyone , I lost 1 1/2 pounds and I got slimmer of the week :) I'm happy with that. Must say a lot of that had to do with the pf visiting x2 times this morning :p (thanks Kathryn). I now only need to lose 2 1/2 lbs next week to get my 3 1/2 stone award (that will take me back to where I was last year). I'm going to work real hard this week so that I can get my award next week. I am so relived and am going to enjoy my food today before I get more strict with the plan from tomorrow.

Thanks you all of you for your kind wishes and support, I really appreciate it :). I know I give everyone a headache on Mondays, but promise not to from next week (I will try ) :D . Hope your all having a fab day. I'm going to catch up a bit with diaries now while I have my herbal tea :p.

Kay xx

Well done that's a great loss and u worked in a meal out! There's a 3.5 stone sticker waiting with ur name on it - go for it!! Don't worry about stressing on here - we're here to support!

Sorry but I have to say this ... I TOLD YOU SO!! :p

Now please stop stressing and relax a little - you are doing a fantastic job and there's no need to worry. The proof is in the pudding! Well done xx

Well done that's a great loss and u worked in a meal out! There's a 3.5 stone sticker waiting with ur name on it - go for it!! Don't worry about stressing on here - we're here to support!

Thanks so much Upd, I do always wind myself up on Mondays lol :p, but glad today is out of the way. I really hope I can go for my 3 1/2 stone award next week :). Thanks so muck for your support, I really appreciate it, hope your having a nice day hun .

Kay xx

Sorry but I have to say this ... I TOLD YOU SO!! :p

Now please stop stressing and relax a little - you are doing a fantastic job and there's no need to worry. The proof is in the pudding! Well done xx

Hehe :D I'm really happy PS. Thank you so much . I'm now stressing about next week lol :p . I won't stop I'm greedy I want my 3 1/2 stone award PS, I only need to lose 2 1/2 lbs this week for that. I will be a really happy bunny if I get that next week. Then it means I've caught up on last year ! I hope you get your award tonight hun, got my fingers crossed for you, you deserve it ! :) Good luck PS !

Kay xx

Hehe :D I'm really happy PS. Thank you so much . I'm now stressing about next week lol :p . I won't stop I'm greedy I want my 3 1/2 stone award PS, I only need to lose 2 1/2 lbs this week for that. I will be a really happy bunny if I get that next week. Then it means I've caught up on last year ! I hope you get your award tonight hun, got my fingers crossed for you, you deserve it ! :) Good luck PS !

Kay xx

You can do it lovely!! And thank you for the luck - fingers crossed :D xx

Back