Kay's journey to health and happiness

Be careful with your back if you're doing housework!! Listen to your Aunty Kathryn lol :D

Tomorrow sounds lovely :) what are you going to see at the cinema?? Xx

Hellooooooo I'm back :p . Kitchen done, hoover done, downstairs bathroom done, just got the upstairs left now, taking a tea break :coffee: . Oh we are going to try and see Dallas Buyers Club with Mathew McConaughey, he won the Oscar for his role so must be good :) (although I think it should have gone to Leo for The Wolf of Wall Street, do like my Leo :D ). She want's to go for an Indian, god help me ! lol that's gonna be tough . What are your plans for the weekend Kathryn ? :)

Kay xx

57217529369aa01688.jpg

Have a lovely day tomorrow xx

Hello Kay :) sorry about your back, I'm a still sore from last night going to get the hot water bottle on mine later. Hope your having a nice evening x

Hello Kay :) sorry about your back, I'm a still sore from last night going to get the hot water bottle on mine later. Hope your having a nice evening x

I'm ok thanks hun, feeling better :), hope you had a fab day today. Will catch up with diaries in a mo, just after posting today eats...:eating:

Kay xx

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
X4 Ryvita Crispbreads (heb)
Philly Light (hea)
Cucumber, Cherry tomatoes - free

Snack -
Appled with muller ff custard and cinnamon - free

IMG_0876.jpg

Lunch -
Mixed Green Salad - free

IMG_0749.jpg

Olives 1 syn
1 tbsp Ex L Mayo 1 syn
25g Primula Cheese & Chive 2.5 syns

Dinner -
Chinese Stir Fry with Quorn Steak Strips, Vegetables and Noodles

IMG_0873.jpg IMG_0875.jpg

1 tbsp Oyster Sauce 1 syn
1 tsp sesame oil 2 syns
Batchelors low fat noodles - free
kale, peppers, red onions - free
soy sauce, garlic powder, white pepper, chilli flakes, chilli vinegar, lemon juice, Chinese five spice - free

Dessert -

IMG_0879.jpg

Meringue Nest 2.5 syns
1 tbsp Choc Shot 2 syns
0% fat Activia Forest Fruit yogurt - free
Summer Fruits - free

Drinks -
x1 peppermint tea
Robinsons nas squash
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 12 :p enjoyed my meals today !

Oh wow your food looks so yummy today (as always!) - check out all that superfree! Looks like you're on for a brilliant week hunny, I can tell you're going to get your next award this week! :)

Oh wow your food looks so yummy today (as always!) - check out all that superfree! Looks like you're on for a brilliant week hunny, I can tell you're going to get your next award this week! :)

Thanks Bev, I really hope so although I know you'll tell me off but I had a sneaky peak at the scales and they show a sts lol, but I won't stress because the pf has visited me three times today :p must be all the fibre I'm packing in. I have really taken to KALE, it really suits me and clears my digestion, I'm sure it good for slimming. One girl in my group had Kale soup all week and lost 6 lbs :eek:. I've started to add it to all my meals, I find the pf comes when I eat lots of it.

Anyway I'm so excited for you hun, I hope all goes well tomorrow, your food sounded fab for today, how has the water drinking gone today ?

Kay xx

Ooo loving the look of your food today hun... Mmm Mmm and Mmm :)

Thanks Kathryn, I'm super stuffed and worry at this rate will I lose anything ? :D My food pics make me look so greedy :p . By a miracle the pf has visited me x3 times today ! I think I will add Kale to everything I eat from now on the pf seems to like it, hehe . Hows your day been ? will pop over to your diary in a mo ...

Kay xx

Thanks Kathryn, I'm super stuffed and worry at this rate will I lose anything ? :D My food pics make me look so greedy :p . By a miracle the pf has visited me x3 times today ! I think I will add Kale to everything I eat from now on the pf seems to like it, hehe . Hows your day been ? will pop over to your diary in a mo ...

Kay xx

They don't make you look greedy at all hun... I've eaten more over the last 3 days and my scales have moved downwards :)
Wow 3 times! Twice for me so far today, once was at the orthodontist earlier :eek:
Ooo kale.... Is it nice?? I've only ever bought it for our lizards that we had lol x

They don't make you look greedy at all hun... I've eaten more over the last 3 days and my scales have moved downwards :)
Wow 3 times! Twice for me so far today, once was at the orthodontist earlier :eek:
Ooo kale.... Is it nice?? I've only ever bought it for our lizards that we had lol x

Haha for your lizards :D well you best start eating their grub then. Yes it is really nice, it has a crunch to it and has loads of health benefits, its packed with iron and full of fibre :). The taste is nice and blends with a lot of foods, its mild so doesn't over power any dish, so I've started to add it in most of my meals.

Is it me Kathryn or are there some people trolling mins tonight ?? :whip:

Kay xx

Food looks yum :)
I'm gonna try kale , not sure wot to go wiv it lol but the soup sounds interesting if it makes for a good loss , worth a try

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha for your lizards :D well you best start eating their grub then. Yes it is really nice, it has a crunch to it and has loads of health benefits, its packed with iron and full of fibre :). The taste is nice and blends with a lot of foods, its mild so doesn't over power any dish, so I've started to add it in most of my meals.

Is it me Kathryn or are there some people trolling mins tonight ?? :whip:

Kay xx

I'll pick some up this weekend, thanks :)

Oh I haven't noticed any trolls this evening :confused: where? Xx

Food looks yum :)
I'm gonna try kale , not sure wot to go wiv it lol but the soup sounds interesting if it makes for a good loss , worth a try

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Von :) . How has your day been ? Yep Kale is lovely in soups, today I added it to my stir fry, you can also add it to salads. Defo worth a try. Hope your having a nice evening hun.

Kay xx

I'll pick some up this weekend, thanks :)

Oh I haven't noticed any trolls this evening :confused: where? Xx

Yep do give it a try. Obviously can't say names on here but I've heard some other regular members talk about this recently, just random people popping up with random comments then disappearing. Nevermind I guess it happens often on mins then :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

Yep do give it a try. Obviously can't say names on here but I've heard some other regular members talk about this recently, just random people popping up with random comments then disappearing. Nevermind I guess it happens often on mins then :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

I had a random one on my diary a while ago... Can't remember the question now but I just ignored it! It seemed too silly to be genuine.

Could I add the kale to my veggie sauce and soups I make? Now I'm asking silly questions :rolleyes:

Thanks Bev, I really hope so although I know you'll tell me off but I had a sneaky peak at the scales and they show a sts lol, but I won't stress because the pf has visited me three times today :p must be all the fibre I'm packing in. I have really taken to KALE, it really suits me and clears my digestion, I'm sure it good for slimming. One girl in my group had Kale soup all week and lost 6 lbs :eek:. I've started to add it to all my meals, I find the pf comes when I eat lots of it.

Anyway I'm so excited for you hun, I hope all goes well tomorrow, your food sounded fab for today, how has the water drinking gone today ?

Kay xx

I've drunk LOADS, not kept a track of it exactly but I'm living on the loo! Hopefully that's a good sign :) Just want to get it over and done with now, Chris said tonight that I look like I've lost weight this week, but I don't know if he's just saying that 'cos he knows how good I've been. I just hope the pf shows up again tomorrow morning, send her my way!

I've never tried kale, just googled it though and it says it packed with fibre, no wonder you've had 3 pf visits today!

As for those home scales, don't pay any attention to them. Remember they weighed you heavier than the ones at group.

xxx

I had a random one on my diary a while ago... Can't remember the question now but I just ignored it! It seemed too silly to be genuine.

Could I add the kale to my veggie sauce and soups I make? Now I'm asking silly questions :rolleyes:

lol that's not a silly question . Yep you can add it to sauces, soups, salads, stir frys. The only thing is I like my kale crunchy so don't over cook it, I normally add it right at the end of my cooking so the nutrients stay alive and its a nice bright green colour. It's not something I would add in a slow cooker or soup maker and kill it by over cooking it. My tip is whatever you add it to, add it just before the end, max 2-3 mins cooking time, it wilts really quickly like spinach.

Also a pf tip, when fruits and veggies are more in their raw state, pf will come more frequently, but once they are over cooked she will come but a little less .:p Hope this helps :) .

Kay xx

Back