Kay's journey to health and happiness

Yea this water intake is tiring stuff, I finish drinking 500ml and you can guarantee I'm needing the loo within 10 mins then almost every 10 mins lol,
Slimatea is ok I can tolerate the taste but yesterday and today I put a fennel one with it , and it was better , but it does get the pf fairy doing her rounds ,
Yea feb was a good month really hope march follows suit ,
My next Mini goal is to lose 6 lb to get me into the next stone bracket so achieving that in march would be fab ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh forgot no tabs not come yet , del date was fri - mon, so maybe tomorrow :),

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x2 Ryvita Crispbread (heb)
Philly Light (hea)
Cherry Tomato, cucumber - free

Lunch -
Frittata Salad
(My sister came around so I jazzed up yesterdays frittata and mixed it into a salad, it was so yummy, the first x2 pics was for both of us before I divided it, the 3rd pic is my portion, I'm not that greedy ! hehe :D )

IMG_0865.jpg IMG_0869.jpg IMG_0871.jpg

Olives 1 syn
Asda Ex L Mayo 2 syns
Primula Cheese & Chives 3.5 syns
x2 Ryvita Crispbread (heb) with philly light (hea), broken into salad to give crunch :p
Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Lettuce Leaves, Kale, lemon juice - free
Frittata - free

Dinner -
None was stuffed !

Dessert -
Fruit Salad with muller ff custard - free
(oranges, grapefruit, banana, Sharon fruit, apples, pears)

Drinks -
Options Hot Choc 2 syns
x1 fennel tea
Robinsons nas squash
2L of water

TOTAL SYNS = 8.5... I'm proper stuffed today ! :D

Yea this water intake is tiring stuff, I finish drinking 500ml and you can guarantee I'm needing the loo within 10 mins then almost every 10 mins lol,
Slimatea is ok I can tolerate the taste but yesterday and today I put a fennel one with it , and it was better , but it does get the pf fairy doing her rounds ,
Yea feb was a good month really hope march follows suit ,
My next Mini goal is to lose 6 lb to get me into the next stone bracket so achieving that in march would be fab ,

Hey Von, slimatea sounds good, I love fennel too. I have a similar goal for march, half stone, hope we can both achieve it :p. We can boost each other each week to keep the losses coming ! :) Hope your having a lovely evening hun.

Kay xx

Oh forgot no tabs not come yet , del date was fri - mon, so maybe tomorrow :),

I just saw this :p, oh I'm glad you'll have them tomorrow, hope they work their magic very soon for you hun :) .

Kay xx

Haha my stomach normally speaks first as well, lol! I'm good thanks, busy day but having a nice relaxing evening infront of the fire now :) x

Oh wow sounds like your having a nice chillaxing evening :) . Will pop over to your diary in a mo to see how you got on with todays eats.

Kay xx

Yea we can definetly cheer each other on , :)

I'm also doing the monthly challenges on here, they really help :) . Hope you have a smashing loss on Saturday Von, got my fingers crossed for you .

Kay xx

Yea I'm in them too , I did the feb one and now in the march and Easter ones , they definetly help

Wow Kay, that lunch looks nice, I have to say that portion of yours wouldn't have filled me up! Clearly I eat a lot! :eat:

Wow Kay, that lunch looks nice, I have to say that portion of yours wouldn't have filled me up! Clearly I eat a lot! :eat:

I was tempted to have more, but I offered my sister first and she had seconds, so I was happy she finished it :p .

Kay xx

Wow! Your lunch looks amazing and a fantastic food day:) Yummmmy!! X

Thanks Kathryn, you can probably tell why I didn't have dinner :D I was super stuffed from lunch . The salad was gorgeous, will defo try it again in the future. :)

Kay xx

Woop, another awesome looking food day! I wish you lived near me so I could come round for tea, that salad looks lush! :) You seem well on track for another great week hunny xxx

Woop, another awesome looking food day! I wish you lived near me so I could come round for tea, that salad looks lush! :) You seem well on track for another great week hunny xxx

Thanks Bev :p I really enjoyed lunch. I drank loads today too, so am happy about that, but have practically lived in the loo, not happy about that :D . I hope for a big loss this week too, so I can get my next award but not going to put too much pressure on myself, I am enjoying my meals and I promised myself I will relax a bit more on Mondays hehe. Easier said than done :D . How are you feeling about Saturday hun ?

Kay xx

Thanks Bev :p I really enjoyed lunch. I drank loads today too, so am happy about that, but have practically lived in the loo, not happy about that :D . I hope for a big loss this week too, so I can get my next award but not going to put too much pressure on myself, I am enjoying my meals and I promised myself I will relax a bit more on Mondays hehe. Easier said than done :D . How are you feeling about Saturday hun ?

Kay xx

Well I read somewhere that being in the loo is a good thing if you're wanting to lose weight, as when we use our stored fat and break it away from the body a byproduct of that process is water. So basically the more we pee, the more weight we are hopefully losing. At least my biology course is coming in for useless facts like that! lol

I'm doing your trick this week and getting crazy nervous about Saturday! Going to drink lots tomorrow and have another red day. If I don't get a decent loss (2lbs or more) this week I'm going to start mixing things up. I don't mind 1lb or 1/2lb now and again but 3 weeks in a row is just so demotivating xxx

Well I read somewhere that being in the loo is a good thing if you're wanting to lose weight, as when we use our stored fat and break it away from the body a byproduct of that process is water. So basically the more we pee, the more weight we are hopefully losing. At least my biology course is coming in for useless facts like that! lol

I'm doing your trick this week and getting crazy nervous about Saturday! Going to drink lots tomorrow and have another red day. If I don't get a decent loss (2lbs or more) this week I'm going to start mixing things up. I don't mind 1lb or 1/2lb now and again but 3 weeks in a row is just so demotivating xxx

Yep maybe crazy nerves help shift the weight :D haha just kidding ! I have a feeling this week will be the big one, your last 2 have been steady. I think its a win win situation for you because if it is a 1lb or 2, you know you can change gear and tweak things up a bit, so in the long term you won't lose out. But I know its always reassuring when we see a big number. I too would like 2.5lbs or more this coming week for my award. If it doesn't happen then thinking red days with gym, but will hold out till next week. I'm feeling really positive for you hun, your food diary has been great this week and you didn't even do your regular night out this week and opted for a fakeaway instead and you've packed plenty of superfree in and been eating sufficient calories with all your syns, sounds like a recipe for success to me :p. Staying positive for you, I know you'll smash it this week !

Kay xx

Yep maybe crazy nerves help shift the weight :D haha just kidding ! I have a feeling this week will be the big one, your last 2 have been steady. I think its a win win situation for you because if it is a 1lb or 2, you know you can change gear and tweak things up a bit, so in the long term you won't lose out. But I know its always reassuring when we see a big number. I too would like 2.5lbs or more this coming week for my award. If it doesn't happen then thinking red days with gym, but will hold out till next week. I'm feeling really positive for you hun, your food diary has been great this week and you didn't even do your regular night out this week and opted for a fakeaway instead and you've packed plenty of superfree in and been eating sufficient calories with all your syns, sounds like a recipe for success to me :p. Staying positive for you, I know you'll smash it this week !

Kay xx

Thanks hun, like you say I've reeeallly tried extra hard this week. If I get a decent loss then I'll be substituting treat night for fakeaway night instead! Either way its a step in the right direction. I could also hit the gym and up the exercise, you were saying the other day that exercise and red days really worked for you so it might be worth me giving it a try too. So long as I get my award I won't be too gutted and I only need 1lb for that, any more is just a bonus :)

I'm off to shower and bed but I'm glad you're having a good week. Just remember that on Monday when you've stressed. If we do everything we can during the week then there's no need to get nervous really as the weight should be falling off us! (hopefullly, lol) Night night hun xxx

Thanks hun, like you say I've reeeallly tried extra hard this week. If I get a decent loss then I'll be substituting treat night for fakeaway night instead! Either way its a step in the right direction. I could also hit the gym and up the exercise, you were saying the other day that exercise and red days really worked for you so it might be worth me giving it a try too. So long as I get my award I won't be too gutted and I only need 1lb for that, any more is just a bonus :)

I'm off to shower and bed but I'm glad you're having a good week. Just remember that on Monday when you've stressed. If we do everything we can during the week then there's no need to get nervous really as the weight should be falling off us! (hopefullly, lol) Night night hun xxx

Yep going to stay positive for the both of us, no more nerves :D, hope its a smashing loss on Saturday, you well deserve it hun :). Night night.

Kay xx

Back