Kay's journey to health and happiness

Same here Kay,had an awful week last week,now up 2lbs. I just can't seem to get any momentum going at all this time round with SW, so I'm back to yoyoing AGAIN.

Hello Kay,
some virtual flowers from your virtual friends :flowers:
Im so sorry you've had such a tough time of late and can understand you reaching for the wrong foods as a source of comfort, we've all been there at some point so we can empathise how you feel. It's been said already and you know what you need to do because you've lost an amazing 3.5 stones, that's a lot of weight.
You CAN get your mojo back.
Its just a matter of when. One of the members in my group sends her meal plan to our consultant everyday, and she loses when she does that. Xxx

Evening Kay - good to see you back posting and that your not in as much pain my lovely. Boo to the little gain (it may not seem it to you), but in the grand scheme of things look how well YOU have done, dont look at the negatives, focus on the postives. I sometimes think we lose track of just what we have achieved. So give yourself a (gentle) pat on the back, and keep your chin up.

You have already lost an amazing 3.5 stones, never forget that! You have lost the equivalent weight of these animals

Be proud of how far you have come Kay. Also - don't worry about or compare yourself to others in group, everyone loses at their own pace. We wouldnt be human if we didnt have blips now and again, thats just life. Look after number 1 I say. Your virtual friends are here for support hun, take 1 day at a time, dont stress about it because stress/worry can have the opposite effect to putting you off your food, it can make you WANT bad food for comfort.

Stick with it girl xx

Same here Kay,had an awful week last week,now up 2lbs. I just can't seem to get any momentum going at all this time round with SW, so I'm back to yoyoing AGAIN.

Hi Issy, sorry to hear about your gain, on the plus side that's you and me both :D, we can encourage and support each other for next week :greenapple::greenapple: . Fingers crossed we will both have a loss. I am going to do my food shop later this week and then plan my meals. Let me know how you get on this week too.

Kay xx

Hello Kay,
some virtual flowers from your virtual friends :flowers:
Im so sorry you've had such a tough time of late and can understand you reaching for the wrong foods as a source of comfort, we've all been there at some point so we can empathise how you feel. It's been said already and you know what you need to do because you've lost an amazing 3.5 stones, that's a lot of weight.
You CAN get your mojo back.
Its just a matter of when. One of the members in my group sends her meal plan to our consultant everyday, and she loses when she does that. Xxx

Thanks so much Cookie :) . Yep I am thinking of going back to basics and keeping a food diary daily rather than every other day . I'm probably not doing something right. But most of all I'm finding it hard to be in the right head space and focus. I really do need to get my mojo back :rolleyes:. I will catchup and read your diary soon. I hope you are doing well .

Kay xx

There's some top baby pics if you need to smile, he's gorgeous. :):)

Just remember we're all here for each Kay xx

Evening Kay - good to see you back posting and that your not in as much pain my lovely. Boo to the little gain (it may not seem it to you), but in the grand scheme of things look how well YOU have done, dont look at the negatives, focus on the postives. I sometimes think we lose track of just what we have achieved. So give yourself a (gentle) pat on the back, and keep your chin up.

You have already lost an amazing 3.5 stones, never forget that! You have lost the equivalent weight of these animals

Be proud of how far you have come Kay. Also - don't worry about or compare yourself to others in group, everyone loses at their own pace. We wouldnt be human if we didnt have blips now and again, thats just life. Look after number 1 I say. Your virtual friends are here for support hun, take 1 day at a time, dont stress about it because stress/worry can have the opposite effect to putting you off your food, it can make you WANT bad food for comfort.

Stick with it girl xx

Thanks so much Sheila :) for your support and encouragement. It really means a lot to me. It saddens me that I did lose 3.5 stones last year but now I am only 2.5 stones, I have gained 1 stone since December and through Jan. This is why I'm mad at myself a bit. I'm going back on myself and I need to snap out of it and focus. I'm trying to find that girl again that did lose the 3.5 stones not the one that gained 1 stone in a matter of 2 months :sigh: . I'm just finding it hard to get that drive and passion to want to lose the weight. I know its silly but I seem to have hit a mental block . I need to lose 4 stones this year and its nearly Feb and I still have not got my arse in gear ! How many challenges have I missed now Sheila ? and I keep on skipping because I never get started :( . Sorry for rant. Anyway I hope you are doing well, I still need to catch up with your diary. Will be posting there soon :) .

Kay xx

Thanks so much Sheila :) for your support and encouragement. It really means a lot to me. It saddens me that I did lose 3.5 stones last year but now I am only 2.5 stones, I have gained 1 stone since December and through Jan. This is why I'm mad at myself a bit. I'm going back on myself and I need to snap out of it and focus. I'm trying to find that girl again that did lose the 3.5 stones not the one that gained 1 stone in a matter of 2 months :sigh: . I'm just finding it hard to get that drive and passion to want to lose the weight. I know its silly but I seem to have hit a mental block . I need to lose 4 stones this year and its nearly Feb and I still have not got my arse in gear ! How many challenges have I missed now Sheila ? and I keep on skipping because I never get started :( . Sorry for rant. Anyway I hope you are doing well, I still need to catch up with your diary. Will be posting there soon :) .

Kay xx

Feel free to rant Kay - if you cant do it here where can you? We all need to let off steam sometimes.

Ok - so you want 4 stones off this year, and whilst that may seem daunting break it down into smaller goals rather than 1 big one. If you start tomorrow up to Dec 31st thats roughly 48 weeks to lose 56lbs which on average is 1.16lbs per week. So even allowing for a 5 WI month thats roughly 5lb a month. Little steps Kay, make yourself a little chart to go on your freezer door to mark off every 5lbs, or stick a calendar on there and mark off with a smiley face for every 100% on plan day you have... lots of little things to keep you going/motivated.

Its easier said than done to get your head back in the game and dont forget youve not been well. Were all here for support and encouragement when you need it xx

Don't be too hard on yourself honey.... back pain can be so debilitating... you will be all over it when you feel better x

dont be upset about 2.5lbs it could be all the sodium thats in the takeaways and things. My consultant always says when you gain its like the jelly before you put in the fridge. it needs time to set. so by getting back on track it will be easier to get off rather than it setting (hope this is coming across right hehe)
im actually heavier than i was when i joined sw, but im just accepting that when the time is right i will get back to it and lose.
we cant all be 100% all the time and thats normal. Maybe you just needed a break... espesh with the pain and things :)
big hugs :D xx

Feel free to rant Kay - if you cant do it here where can you? We all need to let off steam sometimes.

Ok - so you want 4 stones off this year, and whilst that may seem daunting break it down into smaller goals rather than 1 big one. If you start tomorrow up to Dec 31st thats roughly 48 weeks to lose 56lbs which on average is 1.16lbs per week. So even allowing for a 5 WI month thats roughly 5lb a month. Little steps Kay, make yourself a little chart to go on your freezer door to mark off every 5lbs, or stick a calendar on there and mark off with a smiley face for every 100% on plan day you have... lots of little things to keep you going/motivated.

Its easier said than done to get your head back in the game and dont forget youve not been well. Were all here for support and encouragement when you need it xx

Thanks so much. You should be a consultant Sheila :) fab advice as always. Yep when you break it down like that, it is still possible I guess. I just need to start believing in my own ability more :rolleyes: . I will focus on the mini goals as you said and hopefully I will get there :p .

Don't be too hard on yourself honey.... back pain can be so debilitating... you will be all over it when you feel better x

Thanks Bcp :) my back is still annoying me but I try not to think about it too much and focus on the plan. How have you been keeping ?

dont be upset about 2.5lbs it could be all the sodium thats in the takeaways and things. My consultant always says when you gain its like the jelly before you put in the fridge. it needs time to set. so by getting back on track it will be easier to get off rather than it setting (hope this is coming across right hehe)
im actually heavier than i was when i joined sw, but im just accepting that when the time is right i will get back to it and lose.
we cant all be 100% all the time and thats normal. Maybe you just needed a break... espesh with the pain and things :)
big hugs :D xx

Thanks Brittany. Yes I always thought I was a `jelly belly ' :giggle: . It's no fun being heavier than what I was last year, I know you can relate to that, so getting back on track requires a big kick up the backside :asskick:. I really hope I can do it this year. How have you been keeping this week ?

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast - x2 pears (not that hungry)

Lunch - Chicken & Sweetcorn Mugshot - free

Dinner - Quorn Chicken & Veg Stew (Syn Free Recipe)

IMG_0738.jpg

Drinks -
x1 peppermint tea
x2 fennel tea
x1 dr stuarts liver detox tea
x1L of water

Going to do big food shop tomorrow at Asda, as I'm out of a lot of stuff :p .

Thanks Bcp :) my back is still annoying me but I try not to think about it too much and focus on the plan. How have you been keeping ?

Apparently I am ill.... but I am not putting up with it ;)

why what happened ? r u ok ? worried :confused:

I was diagnosed with lupas about 14 years ago..... but I have been symptom free for about 11 years... but they have resurfaced .... blood test confirms that something is going on as my levels are high, but not huge... also waiting for a scan it see what is going on with my tum.... could be gall bladder..... will get the blood tests redone in a few weeks to see if they are still rising....

Kay, what does the detox tea taste like? Xx

It has great benefits for cleansing your system from toxins but the only down side is it's extremely bitter in taste. I just drink it down like medicine, 1 cup a day. Then straight after I put something sweet in my mouth to get rid of the taste. :p

I was diagnosed with lupas about 14 years ago..... but I have been symptom free for about 11 years... but they have resurfaced .... blood test confirms that something is going on as my levels are high, but not huge... also waiting for a scan it see what is going on with my tum.... could be gall bladder..... will get the blood tests redone in a few weeks to see if they are still rising....

oh no bcp, I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope everything goes well for you healthwise. Hope the test results all come out good.

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Back