Kay's journey to health and happiness

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy well done on the loss Kay brilliant news x

Thanks Sheila, am really happy :) . Hope u have a fab loss this week too.

Kay xx

Hello Kay, how's your day been?
I was a bit low at the start of the day but picked up mid morning and felt like myself again, :asskick:
My tummy is a bit better, still huge but not as huge. Xx

Hello Kay, how's your day been?
I was a bit low at the start of the day but picked up mid morning and felt like myself again, :asskick:
My tummy is a bit better, still huge but not as huge. Xx

Hi Cookie glad your in good spirits. Your tea pics were yum :) . I've been ok today apart from the back pain is back again grrrrr . I've had to take it easy today and take some rest so I didn't cook today, I had leftovers from yesterday so had that.

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x2 wm bread (heb)
marmite
x1 banana x1 orange

Lunch -
Syn free veg soup
x2 apples

Dinner -
mushroom stroganoff with rice and green salad
x1 fat free muller light coconut & vanilla greek yogurt

Drinks -
2L bottle of water
x2 cups Irish Cream coffee with skimmed milk (hea)
x1 peppermint tea

Last edited:
Hi Cookie glad your in good spirits. Your tea pics were yum :) . I've been ok today apart from the back pain is back again grrrrr . I've had to take it east today and take some rest so I didn't cook today, I had leftovers from yesterday so had that.

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x2 wm bread (heb)
marmite
x1 banana x1 orange

Lunch -
Syn free veg soup
x2 apples

Dinner -
mushroom stroganoff with rice and green salad
x1 fat free muller light coconut & vanilla greek yogurt

Drinks -
2L bottle of water
x2 cups Irish Cream coffee with skimmed milk (hea)
x1 peppermint tea

Oooh Marmite *drool* i love it!
Great looking day. Take things easy and look after yourself. There's only one of you!!

Oooh Marmite *drool* i love it!
Great looking day. Take things easy and look after yourself. There's only one of you!!

Awww thanks BF :). Yep marmite you either love it or you hate it. I love it :D . Do you have a diary on here ?

Kay xx

I quite like it actually but not had it in years, my BF won't eat it and the pots are too big for just me, I wish you could get the little tiny packs to buy like the ones you get in hotels at breakfast

Soz to hear that your back has been playing up. Hope you ok otherwise? X

I'm not a happy bunny today :( . Got back from the doc's and she says I need complete bed rest for my back. I had plans to go out this weekend, I stayed indoors last weekend as well because I wasn't well. So fed up with myself :break_diet: . Even typing on my laptop has become difficult due to my back. All I can do is lie down and stare at the ceiling. I'm not sleeping at night either because of the pain. I'm getting grumpier by the day. The only comfort around me is food and that worries me. I hope I don't get derailed. Feeling sorry for myself today. Sorry for rant peeps. :sad0071:

Awww kay, sorry to hear this. Has the dr at least given you stronger painkillers? Watch a bit of crap tv or a film to take ypur mind off the munchies. Stay strong xx

Hello Kay
I'm so sorry to hear that your in so much pain with your back. I can't imagine what its like not to be able to move, I've had back ache since I had two bumps in the last four years and your back is never quite right afterwards but my discomfort sounds like nothing to yours. Hopefully you'll feel loads better tomorrow.

You'll be feeling I imagine but if you can avoid the bad food you won't feel as horrendous afterwards. Have you any SW meals ready in the freezer you could just warm up? Maybe through something in the slow cooker some soup maybe? Mugshots are good I add a little veg to bulk them out a bit more.
:flowers:

Aww sorry to hear about your back.. I have suffered with back problems for almost 14 years so can sympathise with you.... What painkillers have they given you? Do they know what's causing the pain? X

Poor you .... you are in my thoughts and prayers xx

Back