Kay's journey to health and happiness

Evening Sheila :p, yep I think stressed out Kay would have drove everyone away from this thread lol :D, really enjoying my time off. I think on Sunday probably I will start to think about it a bit more although I am prepared for my gain, but need to get my mental focus back to be good on the plan next week. Been getting loads of thinspiration on here, everyone is doing so well ! :) Hope you had a nice day hun. One more day then its the weekend, yay ! You're not working this Saturday are you ? ...hope not. :)

Kay xx

Lol you wouldnt drive us away hun. No Im not at work this weekend thank goodness. I think id have had to tell them I couldnt go in I need rest xx

Good evening hun,
How are you tonight? Hope you're still enjoying your week off.xx

Hey Lmn :p, I'm fine lovely, how are you ? My week off is going fab, I should have done it earlier, but glad I'm doing it now. I have every intention to get back on the wagon on Tuesday, expecting a gain between 3-4 lbs but hopefully no more then that. Then I plan on hitting the gym to shed that off :D . I know this is all theory but really hope it works ! How has your week been so far hun ? :)

Kay xx

Lol you wouldnt drive us away hun. No Im not at work this weekend thank goodness. I think id have had to tell them I couldnt go in I need rest xx

So glad you said no to them, you really need your rest hun, am a bit worried for you, hope your not over working yourself at work, plus I know you have some worries at work too. Hope your new boss is good and he sorts a lot of the issues out on your department. :) It's always nice to be able to look forward to going into work. :) Hope your having a lovely evening hun, didn't see your daily eats, will pop over in a mo...:p

Kay xx

So glad that having a week off is having a positive effect on you hun. Sometimes we all need to have time out to stay motivated when you start again.
I'm good thanks, having a good week foodwise. Not been naughty at all yet but there is still time, lol. I'm hoping to see a loss on Monday as I've only got 4 more weigh ins before my holiday.xx

Oh I'm sure you will do super duper well ! :p Four weeks is a long time, you could lose another half stone or even more . You've done great up until now and are working super hard with the exercise too. I'm sure you'll be one sexy bunny on your holiday ! :D

Kay xx

Hello Kay :) its so good to hear how positive your feeling, it suits you xx

Thank you Cookie :p, its the positive vibes you've been sending my way :vibes::) . I also can't wait until you send the `kick ass fairy ' here ! :superwoman: I so need her here next week !

Kay xx

Time to hit the pillow me thinks :nightf: , night night everyone, catch up with you all tomorrow . :)

Kay xx

Hi Kay - I give up - I'm going cross eyed looking for ur message/post - u'll have to give me a clue where it is - sorry to be a pain.

Lovely to have u back and full of ur usual good spirit!!

Wow Cadbury's Cream Eggs, now that's a thought hehe :D . There are Easter Eggs everywhere I go, so much temptation, its difficult Kirst . :17729:
That is the only time you will see me eating a bun, a chocolate one lol :p . I love the Lindt chocolate Easter bunny ! Yummy ! :D

View attachment 129015

Kay xx

I know! It takes so much will power to walk past them in the supermarket! I love all things chocolate! :) I know. Only bunnies that are acceptable to eat are chocolate ones! Any others are only for snuggling! :) So cute and fluffy!Ooh. I hadn't even thought of Lindt bunnies. Yummmm!!! xxx

I know! It takes so much will power to walk past them in the supermarket! I love all things chocolate! :) I know. Only bunnies that are acceptable to eat are chocolate ones! Any others are only for snuggling! :) So cute and fluffy!Ooh. I hadn't even thought of Lindt bunnies. Yummmm!!! xxx

Yep I agree, Easter is a tough time, choccy bunnies everywhere ! :D I hope your having a nice day hun. Do you have a diary ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay - I give up - I'm going cross eyed looking for ur message/post - u'll have to give me a clue where it is - sorry to be a pain.

Lovely to have u back and full of ur usual good spirit!!

Don't worry Upd, it is on your diary, I gave you congrats for your fab 3lbs loss ! :D Looks like Success Express really worked for you :). Hope your having a lovely day hun .

Kay xx

Yep I agree, Easter is a tough time, choccy bunnies everywhere ! :D I hope your having a nice day hun. Do you have a diary ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Yeah. I have a diary. It's called "Calorie Counting - Mini Goals". Not sure how to link you to it?! I could do with some motivation so I would love it if you would pop over :) Yeah, today is going ok. Although it's hard. I've come into work to find... brownies, carrot cake, 3 bags of haribo and a massive bag of mini rolls!! :-( Everyone is munching but I'm here with my strawberries and raspberries! How is your day going? xx

Good morning Kay,
Hope you're having a good day so far.xx

Morning Lmn :p, Indeed I'm having a lovely morning chatting to my mins friends on here :character00148: with my lovely cuppa :coffee: and the sun is shinning :D, may go for a walk after brekkie . What are your plans for today ? :)

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Yeah. I have a diary. It's called "Calorie Counting - Mini Goals". Not sure how to link you to it?! I could do with some motivation so I would love it if you would pop over :) Yeah, today is going ok. Although it's hard. I've come into work to find... brownies, carrot cake, 3 bags of haribo and a massive bag of mini rolls!! :-( Everyone is munching but I'm here with my strawberries and raspberries! How is your day going? xx

Brill ! :p I will try and look for it KMD. Gosh that must be tough to resist all those yummy treats, but well done for sticking with the strawberries and raspberries, that's willpower right there ! :D My day is going good, nice and relaxed the sun is shinning, going to have some brekkie in a mo then may go for a walk :) . Hope you enjoy the rest of your day hun.

Kay xx

Morning Lmn :p, Indeed I'm having a lovely morning chatting to my mins friends on here :character00148: with my lovely cuppa :coffee: and the sun is shinning :D, may go for a walk after brekkie . What are your plans for today ? :)

Kay xx

Working this morning and cleaning this afternoon. I love Fridays because I only work till lunch, then I can get the house nice for the weekend before the kids get home from school :)
Enjoy your walk, I'm taking Amy out on her bike later, looking forward to getting out in the sun a bit.xx

Morning everyone :p . Just a quick update from me. I have really enjoyed my week off and feel ready to start fresh next week. Been having some thoughts, rather than continue my blowout until Tuesday, I think I will call it a day after Saturday . I'm planning to go out for a lovely meal tomorrow night with some friends so was thinking of getting back on the wagon from Sunday. At least that gives me 2 days before weigh in for some damage limitation. Also I'm quite stuffed and happy with all the eating I've been doing this week, so don't wont to carry on eating after Saturday for the sake of it. I will still be expecting a gain but at least by pulling back a little earlier, it won't be a huge one, I hope ! :)

Going to go down now and fix myself some yummy brekkie, catch up with you all a bit later. Hope your all having a lovely day :p !

Kay xx

Last edited:
Good on you Kay,
just do it when it feels right for you. Well done. Have a nice walk out in that sunshine. xx

Back