Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Kay,

Yeah. I have a diary. It's called "Calorie Counting - Mini Goals". Not sure how to link you to it?! I could do with some motivation so I would love it if you would pop over :) Yeah, today is going ok. Although it's hard. I've come into work to find... brownies, carrot cake, 3 bags of haribo and a massive bag of mini rolls!! :-( Everyone is munching but I'm here with my strawberries and raspberries! How is your day going? xx

KMD :), forgot to ask you, what day of the week is your official weigh in hun ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay. :) My official weigh in day is Monday! When's yours? Although I think it should probably be a friday or something because I always tend to be a bit naughty at the weekend. Haha. xx

Mine is Tuesdays :) . Yep Friday is a super day to have for weigh in because you can enjoy the weekend ! :D Good luck for your Monday weigh in hun .

Kay xx

Mine is Tuesdays :) . Yep Friday is a super day to have for weigh in because you can enjoy the weekend ! :D Good luck for your Monday weigh in hun .

Kay xx

I know. I always seem to choose monday as it is like a fresh start to the week. Seriously reconsidering now haha. Good luck for your weigh in too! Hope you're enjoying your week off! :) Enjoy it! Then you will feel super motivated for starting again! xxx

Good afternoon Kay :)
How are you? Have you been for a walk yet? I had a little one earlier although its dull & cold here. The kick ass fairy should be with you so you can out a little more energy into your steps! :rolleyes:

I'm being super organised, were out tonight for Brett's birthday so I'm preparing our dinner for tomorrow night as I'm working 7-5. Clearly I'm a super girlfriend & he's a lucky boy. Best get chopping I'll be back in mo! :) xx

Afternoon Kay
Oops late start for me , catching up sleep after a terrible night,
Read your recent posts your sounding back in the zone and raring to get going ,
Although I don't think your off plan is wot I call off plan coz believe me I don't even think about Syns I'mike a piggy looking for truffles lol,

Enjoy the rest of your day Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like a good plan Kay. The great thing is you sound like you are still in control - even though you are having a blowout week! I was the same about that piece of cake yesterday. I was going to have the whole piece but then I just thought Naaaaaa don't need it. xx

Hey Kay,
Your week off sounds like its doing you loads of good, you sound a lot more relaxed and happy! :) Have a lovely evening out with your friends tomorrow. I think getting back on plan on Sunday is a good idea as hopefully then any water weight bloat will be gone by your WI and you'll know exactly what gain you're dealing with. I have a feeling though that you'll be plesantly surprised. This week will give your metabolism a huge boost anyway, so for the next few weeks you'll probably get bigger losses too with a bit of luck!

Morning everyone :p . Just a quick update from me. I have really enjoyed my week off and feel ready to start fresh next week. Been having some thoughts, rather than continue my blowout until Tuesday, I think I will call it a day after Saturday . I'm planning to go out for a lovely meal tomorrow night with some friends so was thinking of getting back on the wagon from Sunday. At least that gives me 2 days before weigh in for some damage limitation. Also I'm quite stuffed and happy with all the eating I've been doing this week, so don't wont to carry on eating after Saturday for the sake of it. I will still be expecting a gain but at least by pulling back a little earlier, it won't be a huge one, I hope ! :)

Going to go down now and fix myself some yummy brekkie, catch up with you all a bit later. Hope your all having a lovely day :p !

Kay xx

Great plan - I'm sooo impressed with ur self control - well done Kay!!

Good on you Kay,
just do it when it feels right for you. Well done. Have a nice walk out in that sunshine. xx

Thanks Bubbles :) I did enjoy my walk in the park, the weather was lovely this afternoon . Yep looking forward to getting back on plan next week. Going to do my food shop tomorrow . :D Hope your having a lovely evening hun .

Kay xx

Good afternoon Kay :)
How are you? Have you been for a walk yet? I had a little one earlier although its dull & cold here. The kick ass fairy should be with you so you can out a little more energy into your steps! :rolleyes:

I'm being super organised, were out tonight for Brett's birthday so I'm preparing our dinner for tomorrow night as I'm working 7-5. Clearly I'm a super girlfriend & he's a lucky boy. Best get chopping I'll be back in mo! :) xx

Hey Cookie, I went for a walk in the afternoon to my local park, the sun was out it was lovely. Thanks for sending the `kiss ass fairy' my way so gonna need her next week after all the eating I've been doing :D . Brett's one lucky guy, I'm sure he's going to love all the arrangements you've made for his Birthday :p . Hope you enjoy your evening with him hun . :)

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay
Oops late start for me , catching up sleep after a terrible night,
Read your recent posts your sounding back in the zone and raring to get going ,
Although I don't think your off plan is wot I call off plan coz believe me I don't even think about Syns I'mike a piggy looking for truffles lol,

Enjoy the rest of your day Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no trust me Von, when I eat, I eat ! :D You don't wanna know about my week, hehe ! Yes I think I so need to call it a day after Saturday, otherwise I will be pushing my luck trying to get all this weight off lol . I hope your feeling better hun and good luck for weigh in tomorrow ! :)

Kay xx

Sounds like a good plan Kay. The great thing is you sound like you are still in control - even though you are having a blowout week! I was the same about that piece of cake yesterday. I was going to have the whole piece but then I just thought Naaaaaa don't need it. xx

Thanks Hazel, yep I think stress doesn't help, I've learnt that this week. So going forward I will have more faith in the plan knowing if I've had a 100% week then the weight will eventually come off eventually, rather than getting demotivated and derailed . :) If I do end up getting down then I will take some days off plan like I have now and then comeback again with 100% motivation, I think that will work for me going forward . Well done on your loss this week hun, your doing brill Hazel :p !

Kay xx

Hey Kay,
Your week off sounds like its doing you loads of good, you sound a lot more relaxed and happy! :) Have a lovely evening out with your friends tomorrow. I think getting back on plan on Sunday is a good idea as hopefully then any water weight bloat will be gone by your WI and you'll know exactly what gain you're dealing with. I have a feeling though that you'll be plesantly surprised. This week will give your metabolism a huge boost anyway, so for the next few weeks you'll probably get bigger losses too with a bit of luck!

Thanks so much Bev :), I hope what your saying is true, that my metabolism kicks in and I don't have too huge of a gain on Tuesday, although the TOTM fairy is ment to be visiting me :rolleyes: . Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun. Hope you come back with a super duper loss ! Loving the new 5 stone sticker in your signature, whoop whoop ! :p

Kay xx

Great plan - I'm sooo impressed with ur self control - well done Kay!!

Thanks Upd although I'm sure I will turn into Jelly on Tuesday with the nerves :rolleyes: .

Kay xx

Great plan Hun, well done for finding your motivation early :) hope you're having a good evening.xx

Thanks Lmn, :) hope I haven't done too much damage this week, looking forward to getting back on plan now from Sunday. Hope your having a lovely evening hun.

Kay xx

Evening Kay sounds like you had a good day hun. Its great to hear your sounding positive again chick :D xx

Thanks Sheila, I think that will last till Sunday then it will be stressed out Monday for me again and you know what happened last Monday I disappeared :D .

Kay xx

Back