Kay's journey to health and happiness

Evening Kay :) sounding very positive :) xx

Thanks Kathryn :), trying to get my head in the right space for next week. Going to start by doing a food shop tomorrow morning at Aldi's will look out for all the lovely treats you've been posting on your diary, I want some :D .

Kay xx

Going to log off a bit early tonight, watch some telly then sleep :nightf: . Catch up with you all tomorrow, have a lovely evening :) .

Kay xx

Gnite kay. Have a nice sleep. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks so much Bev :), I hope what your saying is true, that my metabolism kicks in and I don't have too huge of a gain on Tuesday, although the TOTM fairy is ment to be visiting me :rolleyes: . Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun. Hope you come back with a super duper loss ! Loving the new 5 stone sticker in your signature, whoop whoop ! :p

Kay xx

Hehe, I thought what the hell! I've still earnt it, even if it wasn't technically a SW stone! :)

Thanks for the well wishes for tomorrow. I'm currently stressing out worrying about WI. I dunno about you but it seems like for most people WI isn't a traumatic event, but for me I get so nervous and over-analyse everything! I had a cold and flu tablet tonight as feeling a bit under the weather and now I'm worrying about whether it'll cause water retention for WI tomorrow! I really need to give myself a break... gonna have an early night soon I think, I just want WI to be done with!! x

Good morning hun,
I hope you have a lovely last day off plan today. Looking forward to hearing your motivation to get back to it tomorrow.xx

Morning Lmn :), how are you lovely ? Oh I think I'm getting motivation from all of you lol I so need it badly ! :D I'm going out tonight to a lovely Thai restaurant with some friends, hope I don't end up going overboard. Yep trying to get my head in the right space for tomorrow, need to start by doing a food shop, might see if I can go today, if not it will be tomorrow morning. What are your plans for the weekend Lmn ?

Kay xx

Enjoy your day Kay. xx

Thanks Hazel :), I hope your well hun. The sun is shinning here, its a lovely morning, going to have some brekkie soon and then maybe go for a walk again, same as yesterday, I really enjoyed that. Thing with me is I'm terrible with exercise in the winter months, but once the sun is out I do enjoy it :p . Do you have any nice plans for the weekend ?

Kay xx

Hehe, I thought what the hell! I've still earnt it, even if it wasn't technically a SW stone! :)

Thanks for the well wishes for tomorrow. I'm currently stressing out worrying about WI. I dunno about you but it seems like for most people WI isn't a traumatic event, but for me I get so nervous and over-analyse everything! I had a cold and flu tablet tonight as feeling a bit under the weather and now I'm worrying about whether it'll cause water retention for WI tomorrow! I really need to give myself a break... gonna have an early night soon I think, I just want WI to be done with!! x

I'm terrible pre WI! Plus I'm really sad that I move the scales around until I get the lowest weight - thought that was a secret but recently my husband said he'd counted me weighing 8 times that morning LOL!

Morning Kay (just!)

Hope ur still in the same fab frame of mind? Enjoy ur meal tonight - won't say it's ur last day off plan cos u may decide to do it again at another time - as I said b4 - I think it's a really good idea to give urself some slack - jush wish I had ur discipline!

Morning everyone :), hope your all having a lovely Saturday. I have a question, and would love some feedback. I love eating eggs and since joining SW and finding out that they are free, I get through many, and wonder what they must do for my cholesterol levels :rolleyes:, my sisters says I eat too many and will be laying them next :eek: .

Kay xx

Morning everyone :), hope your all having a lovely Saturday. I have a question, and would love some feedback. I love eating eggs and since joining SW and finding out that they are free, I get through many, and wonder what they must do for my cholesterol levels :rolleyes:, my sisters says I eat too many and will be laying them next :eek: .

Kay xx

Hi - I seem to remember that SW used to recommend a max no. of eggs but no longer - so checked on the NHS site - here's the link - seems we can fill our boots but they do recommend that we have a varied diet - so that's boiled, omelette, scotch, fried .......... LOL!

Water and drinks - Live Well - NHS Choices

Hi - I seem to remember that SW used to recommend a max no. of eggs but no longer - so checked on the NHS site - here's the link - seems we can fill our boots but they do recommend that we have a varied diet - so that's boiled, omelette, scotch, fried .......... LOL!

Water and drinks - Live Well - NHS Choices

Thanks Upd for the link :), but I must be blind, can't see anything written about eggs on there :eek: .

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay hope you enjoy your evening out.
I eat eggs til they come out my ears sometimes. My cousins a surgeon in greece and has always told me they are one of the best things to eat as long as its in all different formats like upndown said earlier. So eat an enjoy.

Happy saturday hun. Xxx

Afternoon Kay hope you enjoy your evening out.
I eat eggs til they come out my ears sometimes. My cousins a surgeon in greece and has always told me they are one of the best things to eat as long as its in all different formats like upndown said earlier. So eat an enjoy.

Happy saturday hun. Xxx

Thanks Bubbles, that's really good to know. I'm not a big fan of boiled eggs because I like mine yolky, I also won't eat an egg if it cracks in the pan, really fussy I am :D, I love omelettes and frittatas yum ! :) I wish I was good at baking, but maybe that's a good thing or I would never get my head out of cakes and biscuits lol . I have a lovely cup cake maker which is catching dust in the cupboard and a waffle maker, I wonder if I could use them and make a SW version ? :p How is your day going Bubbles ?

Kay xx

Back