Kay's journey to health and happiness

Well done Kay, that was a nice surprise!! See - what do we keep telling you about stressing. No need :D

Catch up with you later xx

Thanks PS, miss stressyhead is my new name :p . Good luck for tonight hun, I hope you come back with a super duper loss, got my fingers crossed for you ! :D

Kay xx

Whoop!! Well done miss Stressyhead :p so happy for you :D xx

Now I remember, it was you that used to call me miss stressyhead lol :D, that I am :p . Thanks a lot Pixie, feeling really happy today :) .

Kay xx

Yayyyy
Fanfare
So so chuffed go you , xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Vonnie, espesh for your kind words early this morning,:), I really appreciate your support hun. I am a happy bunny today :bunnydance: . I made my veg soup today and had it for lunch its was really yum .

Kay xx

Yay!!!!! I'm so so happy for you Kay!!!! Well done. So chuffed for you. Keep up the good work! Wish my blow out weekend had ended like yours haha. I think my body just loves the fat haha xxx

Thanks so much KMD :), like my C said it was the body magic that possibly helped my loss and I got back on plan 2 days early, it certainly was not the blow out that got me the loss :D . I am really happy I got my 3.5 stone today, yippee !

Kay xx

Wooo! Well done hun xxx

Hey Bev :), thanks a lot hun. I am going to do some red days this week as well as green to mix thing up a bit. Doing my soup challenge with Brittany and 2 girls from my group so hoping that will help me for next week. In all of this I am due on (TOTM) anyday now, so I know that may affect my results next week but I will keep going and hope the water weight doesn't hold me back too much. I hope your having a brill week hun. Will pop by later for a good catch up on your diary :D.

Kay xx

Hey up Kay :D I'm here to subscribe.

Huge well done on your loss today and your overall loss of 3.5 stone!! That's fabulous!! :)

Hey Em's :D, thanks so much for subbing ! I feel like I have a sprinkle of extra luck with you on my side now :). I am so inspired by your journey. I too want to lose 7 stones like you, do you want to swap stickers ? hehe :p I am at the half way point of my journey, 3.5 stones gone and 3.5 stones to go. Don't get me wrong I am very grateful for what I have achieved so far but sometimes I still get moments where I think, gosh I'm only half way. But as a lot of my mins friends have said, I should just focus on my short term goals and slowly but surely I will get there in the end :). I hope to get my 7 stone loss by Christmas this year. I did say that last year lol but I really mean it this year. I am really looking forward to your tips and support on my diary. Well done again on your Journey Emma, you have done truly fab on your journey ! :)

Kay xx

Woop well done on your loss!!!!!! So . pleased for you :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey, its my soup challenge partner ! :D Thanks Brittany am really chuffed with the loss. Came back from group today and headed straight for the kitchen and have made lots of soup to last me a few days :). I made a veg and coriander soup, it came out lovely, just had it for lunch :p. What soup are you making this week hun ?

Kay xx

Thanks so much KMD :), like my C said it was the body magic that possibly helped my loss and I got back on plan 2 days early, it certainly was not the blow out that got me the loss :D . I am really happy I got my 3.5 stone today, yippee !

Kay xx

Hi Kay, either way it is fantastic news! :-D So proud of you. What's body magic?? I've heard a few people mention it but I don't know what it is. xx

OMG well done hun, I was expecting to read that you had a big gain so really pleased to read such a good loss! You must be so pleased to be back on the right track.xx

Thanks so much Lmn, :) yes I am a happy bunny indeed. My C has encouraged me to keep up with my walks which I did last week everyday, she said its saved my ass basically this week lol :p . I went today as well, the weather was really nice. I should really thank u and bubbles for motivating me to get back into body magic, you've both inspired me a lot this week gone, thank you so much both of you :) . I hope to keep the walking up, I'm really enjoying it :D . Hope your having a fab day hun .

Kay xx

Hi Kay, either way it is fantastic news! :-D So proud of you. What's body magic?? I've heard a few people mention it but I don't know what it is. xx

Thanks KMD :), in SW we use the term body magic for exercise :p .

Kay xx

Thanks so much Lmn, :) yes I am a happy bunny indeed. My C has encouraged me to keep up with my walks which I did last week everyday, she said its saved my ass basically this week lol :p . I went today as well, the weather was really nice. I should really thank u and bubbles for motivating me to get back into body magic, you've both inspired me a lot this week gone, thank you so much both of you :) . I hope to keep the walking up, I'm really enjoying it :D . Hope your having a fab day hun .

Kay xx

Ah hun, I'm glad I have my uses.xx
I'm having a good day, I'm doing my detox today and tomorrow. It's going ok so far and I've even managed a bit of exercise so all is good so far.xx

Ah hun, I'm glad I have my uses.xx
I'm having a good day, I'm doing my detox today and tomorrow. It's going ok so far and I've even managed a bit of exercise so all is good so far.xx

Oh yeh your detox ! excitings ! :D popping over to your diary in a mo ......

Kay xx

Hey Em's :D, thanks so much for subbing ! I feel like I have a sprinkle of extra luck with you on my side now :). I am so inspired by your journey. I too want to lose 7 stones like you, do you want to swap stickers ? hehe :p I am at the half way point of my journey, 3.5 stones gone and 3.5 stones to go. Don't get me wrong I am very grateful for what I have achieved so far but sometimes I still get moments where I think, gosh I'm only half way. But as a lot of my mins friends have said, I should just focus on my short term goals and slowly but surely I will get there in the end :). I hope to get my 7 stone loss by Christmas this year. I did say that last year lol but I really mean it this year. I am really looking forward to your tips and support on my diary. Well done again on your Journey Emma, you have done truly fab on your journey ! :)

Kay xx

I can understand what ur saying about only being half-way even though that's a fantastic achievement in itself! But wonder if u'd agree with me that we all have to try to get our heads around maintenance journey as well as the weight loss one.

It focusses my mind to think that SW is a 2 process - the losing and the maintaining - earning my sign in name has been a long and painful experience and I'm determined not to yo yo diet again.

I hope that some of the good eating habits will become lifelong and also crossing fingers that the longer we take to get to goal the more our new eating habits are likely to stick!!

Neither of us have to worry ourselves with this for a while yet - but food for thought ha ha! For sure I'll need support from here for life!!

Hope this doesn't come across as a lecture - I've written it in the spirit of being supportive and suggesting looking at our weight loss journeys in a different way - hope u get my meaning!!

Whoop whoop! Well done!!! :):):)No need to stress was there :p xxx

hehe I've come to the conclusion that I will always be a stress head no matter what, and my C jokes that when I stress I lose, so my new name is miss stressyhead now lol :D I'm really happy thanks Kathryn :), I came back from group and got busy in the kitchen making my soup for the week, gonna do the soup challenge with Brittany and maybe Von. Bubbles and Lmn have got me geared up for body magic last week so I went walking everyday which my C says gave me the loss. All my lovely mins friends on here are helping me and I am so grateful and a happy bunny ! :bunnydance: Hope your having a fab day hun, need to pop over to your diary for a catch up. Thank you for your kind words of support Kathryn, this morning before weigh in, I really appreciated that :) and most of all thanks for sending the pf my way, she came just 10 mins before I had to leave lol ! :D

Kay xx

Kay, kay, kay I'd like to say I told u so:D
Hehe!:p now do you believe you really can do it? ;)

Im very proud of you, and by eating your quota of syns it may have been what you needed to boost that metabolism.

We didn't lose it YOU DID!! So as I said keep doing what you do best and you will succeed.

Big proud hugs from me. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not sure what soup to make ill probably make carrot and lentil because it's really filling and I know it's going to be nice, I'm too scared to try anything new in case it's rank then I have to eat it for a week hehe... xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can understand what ur saying about only being half-way even though that's a fantastic achievement in itself! But wonder if u'd agree with me that we all have to try to get our heads around maintenance journey as well as the weight loss one.

It focusses my mind to think that SW is a 2 process - the losing and the maintaining - earning my sign in name has been a long and painful experience and I'm determined not to yo yo diet again.

I hope that some of the good eating habits will become lifelong and also crossing fingers that the longer we take to get to goal the more our new eating habits are likely to stick!!

Neither of us have to worry ourselves with this for a while yet - but food for thought ha ha! For sure I'll need support from here for life!!

Hope this doesn't come across as a lecture - I've written it in the spirit of being supportive and suggesting looking at our weight loss journeys in a different way - hope u get my meaning!!

It's by no means a lecture and I appreciate as a friend, what you've said Upd, you raise a very valid point. Maintenance is something we all need to think about, it shouldn't just be about getting from A to B, of course we need to sustain all the hard work we have put in, in the long term. So that's why like my C says I don't see SW as a diet, and you do not lose as fast as you would say on CD, its a healthy 2lbs a week which is more likely to stay off. Because I have done drastic diets in the past I appreciate the slow losses much more now because I know they are here to stay. I will start thinking about maintenance once I am 2 stones away from my target. Also I will get lots of support on here from other Target members for tips and advice and also from my group. :)

Kay xx

Back