Kay's journey to health and happiness

Afternoon everyone :), sorry its taken me long to come online, I came back from group and made my soup for the week for my soup challenge . Just sat down now with my cuppa to update ......

Thanks you all for the `stress' comments :D, my Consultant was laughing about that too, at how wound up I get every Tuesday, but she joked that she thinks there is definitely some correlation between me being `miss stressyhead ' (yes I am happy with that title :p) and losing the lbs. Whenever I stress I lose. I told her one of my friends on mins said that too but problem is I can't remember which one ? :) But you know who your are and I want to say, thank you ! :D

I lost 2.5 lbs this week ! :eek: ( but to be fair that is over 2 weeks )

I got my 3.5 stone award - yay ! :D who's a happy bunny then ...... :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: !

On a more serious note my C said not to get excited because of the blow out, she said it was because I pulled back on the last 2 days and I walked 7 days last week, she said the body magic has saved my butt basically lol :p . I think I am exercising after a long gap so my body is rewarding me with a loss :D .

I am so happy today ! :bliss: Gilly if your listening, I have finally caught up on last year !! :D

My next mini goals are :-

to lose 1 lb by next week to get my half century - 50 lbs gone !
to lose 7 lbs by April to get my 4 stone award !

I'm going to go and put a new shiny sticker under my signature right now ! hehe :D

Thank you all for your kind words and support, I really appreciate it :). I know I drive you guys crazy on Mondays :p sorry for that .

Kay xx

Wow that's great news - so also shows u how well u'v stuck to the plan for the majority of the time and all the body magic!! Was is it a surprise or did u weigh at home before class? Well done.

Hi Kay that's fantastic on your loss well done!
Payal doesn't have enough posts for private message maybe you could set up a thread to discuss it more? Or they could just ask you questions on here then we can all nosy hehe x

i am not sure how the private message work can you message me ??

Hey I'm not sure if you can send messages when your new. But its not about being Indian, anyone can do the plan, the only thing with Indian cuisine is that we use a lot of oil, just change that to less or use frylight to make curries. If your going to group then your consultant and the books will help you. I also have a curry thread on here with my recipes which have been adapted to SW. Do pop on there and try some of them, you can lose weight eating SW curries and they are so yum. I also have lot of tips and advice on that thread that I can't replicate here, the list would be too long :p. It's best to go on there and I'm sure you will get lots of inspiration. Hope this has helped, and good luck on your journey :) .

Kay xx

Last edited:
Wow that's great news - so also shows u how well u'v stuck to the plan for the majority of the time and all the body magic!! Was is it a surprise or did u weigh at home before class? Well done.

Thanks Upd, no I was miss stressyhead without weighing myself, imagine if I did :eek: lol :D. So yes was in shock then nice surprise .:)

Kay xx

Kay i am sorry i dont think i can send you pv messages because i do not have 50 posts is there any other way we can chat ....... plz i need you to help me ..

Hi Kay that's fantastic on your loss well done!
Payal doesn't have enough posts for private message maybe you could set up a thread to discuss it more? Or they could just ask you questions on here then we can all nosy hehe x

Thanks Jen :), am really happy. Have told Paypal to go on my curry thread, loads of ideas on there, better then me repeating it all on my diary :D .

Kay xx

Well done Kay. X

Thanks Lindsey, I am a happy bunny :D I've now caught up on last year and got my 3.5 stone award , yay !

Kay xx

ok i will try and explain here so i hope you may be able to help .. i am indian and also vegetarian so i thought this would be a great diet to be on as i can eat a lot of rice and curries but i been doing that still i am not loosing weight so i must be doing something wrong .. also i wanted to ask if i have brown chapatti can that be used as an healthy ex b like a bread ? when i had gone to class i was told i was not eating enough superfoods but all veg curries are superfoods ryt??? like potato curry and rice or a chappatti??

also wanted to know can it be i am eating too much boiled rice could that be the reason ?do we still have to watch our portions?

ok i will try and explain here so i hope you may be able to help .. i am indian and also vegetarian so i thought this would be a great diet to be on as i can eat a lot of rice and curries but i been doing that still i am not loosing weight so i must be doing something wrong .. also i wanted to ask if i have brown chapatti can that be used as an healthy ex b like a bread ? when i had gone to class i was told i was not eating enough superfoods but all veg curries are superfoods ryt??? like potato curry and rice or a chappatti??

I think you need to go back hun and read my reply . All your queries about Indian food will be better answered on my thread.

Here is the link -

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...na-jalfrezi-balti-madras-korma-many-more.html

Any other questions you have hun I can't answer them on here you should see your consultant to help you further.

Good luck on your journey .

Bye Kay xx

Well done Kay, that was a nice surprise!! See - what do we keep telling you about stressing. No need :D

Catch up with you later xx

sorry kay didnt want to be a nuisance just that was a bit lost i feel like i lost all hope now thankyou for your help i have seen the link you sent thanks a lot ...

Whoop!! Well done miss Stressyhead :p so happy for you :D xx

Wooo! Well done hun xxx

Back