Kay's journey to health and happiness

It has great benefits for cleansing your system from toxins but the only down side is it's extremely bitter in taste. I just drink it down like medicine, 1 cup a day. Then straight after I put something sweet in my mouth to get rid of the taste. :p

Might stick to my green tea and peppermint then, lol.

Hello Kay, how are you feeling today?

I see you've had some good if not some small meals today but then again, if your not hungry no point in eating. Good to see your on plan, keep posting daily and taking photos of what you eat too, it'll help you get more into it. Did you have any hex's today? Xx

Hello Kay, how are you feeling today?

I see you've had some good if not some small meals today but then again, if your not hungry no point in eating. Good to see your on plan, keep posting daily and taking photos of what you eat too, it'll help you get more into it. Did you have any hex's today? Xx

Thanks cookie. Didn't have any hex's yesterday, was running low on food shop but went Asda today and bought loads :D will post up todays eats in a min. Yep I enjoy posting up food pics and also enjoy looking at everyone else's :p. Will pop over to your diary soon as see how your doing.

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay.

I've been reading your diary. How are you feeling today? Any better?

X

Hi Aliflabby :wavey:,

Thanks for taking the time to read my dairy. Yes I am feeling a little better thanks. I am learning to live with the back pain :rolleyes: . I hope it goes away in a few weeks. How have you been doing on the plan so far ?

Kay xx

Hello hello ev1 :p. I feel really greedy today, I did my food shop from Asda and since coming back I haven't stopped eating :D (all within plan of course).

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Sandwich
x2 wm bread slices (heb)
x1 tsp flora lighter than light margarine - 1.5 syns
x1 slice low low chedder cheese (hea)
x2 quorn chicken slices - free
lettuce leaves - free
cherry tomatoes - free
1 tsp asda mustard sauce - 1.5 syns
1 tsp asda tomato ketchup - 0.5 syns

Snack -
stir fry potatoes with veg (small portion)
1 tsp cooking oil - 2 syns
x 1 banana - free
x1 apple - free
x1 muller ff banana and custard yogurt (YOTT yummy on the tummy :p)

Lunch -
Syn Free Quorn Chicken & Veg Stew (from yesterday)
x1 apple

Dinner -
Chicken Burger with salad
60g wm roll (heb)
x1 slice low low chedder cheese slice (hea)
x1 Quorn Southern Style Chicken Burger - 2.5 syns
mixed salad - free

Dessert -
ff fromage frais mixed with activia 0% fat cherry yogurt - free
x 1 meringue nest - 2.5 syns
mixed with handful of summer berries - free

Drinks -
x2 cups fennel tea
x1 cup peppermint tea
x1 liver detox tea
1L of water

TOTAL SYNS = 10.5 :p

Last edited:
Hello hello ev1 :p. I feel really greedy today, I did my food shop from Asda and since coming back I haven't stopped eating :D (all within plan of course).

Todays Eats

Breakfast -
Sandwich
x2 wm bread slices (heb)
x2 slices quorn chicken - free
lettuce leaves - free
cherry tomatoes - free

Snack -
x 1 banana - free
x1 apple - free
x1 muller ff banana and custard yogurt (YOTM yummy on the tummy :p)

Lunch -
x1 apple

Dinner -
60g wm roll (heb)
x1 Quorn Southern Chicken Burger - 2.5 syns
mixed salad - free

Dessert -
ff fromage frais mixed with activia 0% fat cherry yogurt,

Drinks -
x2 cups fennel tea
x1 cup peppermint tea
x1 liver detox tea
1L of water

you did real good to get for your shopping xx

you did real good to get for your shopping xx

Thank you bcp, couldn't have done it without the wonderful help from my dad :D (especially with my bad back) bless him he's always there for me when I need help. He carried all the bags for me. Such a gem :). Anyway how has your day been so far ? Did you make it to the gym ?

Kay xx

Todays Eats

Breakfast -
Sandwich
x2 wm bread slices (heb)
lettuce leaves - free
cherry tomatoes - free

Snack -
x 1 banana - free
x1 apple - free
x1 muller ff banana and custard yogurt (YOTM yummy on the tummy :p)

Lunch -
x1 apple

Dinner -
60g wm roll (heb)
x1 Quorn Southern Style Chicken Burger - 2.5 syns
mixed salad - free

Dessert -
ff fromage frais mixed with activia 0% fat cherry yogurt,

Drinks -
x2 cups fennel tea
x1 cup peppermint tea
x1 liver detox tea
1L of water

Wow what a scrummy day! And you packed so much into it! :worthy: Well done!

Wow what a scrummy day! And you packed so much into it! :worthy: Well done!

hehe :D I feel ever so greedy, but I'm loving that I'm still within plan ! How has your day been so far Danielle ?

Kay xx

hehe :D I feel ever so greedy, but I'm loving that I'm still within plan ! How has your day been so far Danielle ?

Kay xx

I've had a very well behaved day today! Alpen Light bar for breakfast, jacket potato and beef (no fat) salad with a little salad cream for dinner, then my other Alpen Light bar mid-afternoon. So I've only used 2.5 syns so far! Off to my aunty's house tonight for beef stew :p so I've still got loads of syns to play with! Oh the possibilities! :gimi:

xx

I've had a very well behaved day today! Alpen Light bar for breakfast, jacket potato and beef (no fat) salad with a little salad cream for dinner, then my other Alpen Light bar mid-afternoon. So I've only used 2.5 syns so far! Off to my aunty's house tonight for beef stew :p so I've still got loads of syns to play with! Oh the possibilities! :gimi:

xx

Oh wow that sounds fab ! Only 2.5 syns that's brill, your doing really well. Beef stew sounds lovely and you'll have plenty of syns leftover for dessert :D. Hope you have a nice time this evening.

Kay xx

Thank you bcp, couldn't have done it without the wonderful help from my dad :D (especially with my bad back) bless him he's always there for me when I need help. He carried all the bags for me. Such a gem :). Anyway how has your day been so far ? Did you make it to the gym ?

Kay xx
tummy's been sore all day... apart from that it's been fine...

Went to the gym Monday and Tuesday... will be going again this evening :D

Back pain is awful isn't it! Hope it eases for you soon. I found acupuncture helped when I was suffering.

I'm doing well thank you. First time I've been 100% for so many days on the trot lol. Might not be so good over the weekend when we are away though. Had a sneaky peek at the scales today and I'm another lb down so it's all good.

See you tomorrow.
X

tummy's been sore all day... apart from that it's been fine...

Went to the gym Monday and Tuesday... will be going again this evening :D

Sorry to hear about the tum hun, hope you feel better :). Have fun at the gym tonight, you'll sure have a fab loss this week bcp :p !

Kay xx

Back pain is awful isn't it! Hope it eases for you soon. I found acupuncture helped when I was suffering.

I'm doing well thank you. First time I've been 100% for so many days on the trot lol. Might not be so good over the weekend when we are away though. Had a sneaky peek at the scales today and I'm another lb down so it's all good.

See you tomorrow.
X

Well done on the 1lb loss and staying 100% focused ':clap: . I know what you mean, I've only just started to get back on track, I'm hoping I have a loss next week, even if it's just 1/2 lb, I just want the scales to move downwards :p . Hope you have a nice time over the weekend and enjoy your food :) .

Kay xx

I'm stuffed, ate loads today. It's not normally like me to munch upto 10-15 syns each day, don't know whether to blame the weather but feeling so hungry these days, but not complaining :D (still eating within plan of course).

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x2 apples
x1 muller ff banana custard

Lunch -
Sandwich
x2 wm bread slices (heb)
x2 slice low low chedder cheese (hea)
lettuce leaves - free
x4 stuffed olives - 1 syn,
cherry tomatoes - free

Dinner -
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
(oyster sauce 1 syn, half pouch of tilde rice 1.5 syns, 1 tsp sesame oil 2 syns)
mixed veg, onions, peppers, soy sauce - free
egg - free
quorn chicken style pieces - free

IMG_0739.jpg

Dessert -
Summer Fruit and Chocolate Cheesecake (yes I ate it all ! :D )

IMG_0741.jpg IMG_0742.jpg

x2 double choc Alpen Light Cereal Bar crushed for base (heb)
half tub of quark - free
half sachet of options chocolate cherry 8g 1.5 syns
topped with summer fruits - free

Drinks -
Irish Cream Coffee with skimmed milk (hea)
x1 fennel tea
x1 peppermint tea
1L of water

Total Syns = 10.5 well worth it ! :D

Wow your food sounds absolutely amazing today! Loving the cheesecake!! :) I've got some quark... Might have a go at one of those tomorrow.. Yum yum! X

Thanks yep cheesecake was my fav of the day ! Will defo do it again on the weekend :p . Only 1.5 syns for the whole cake !

Kay xx

Back