Kay's journey to health and happiness

Food looking good. Here's to a loss this week. X

Thanks Aliflabby :), I really enjoyed my dessert. How has your week been so far ?

Kay xx

It's been really good thank you. Been 100% every day which is not at all like me. I am going to have a few glasses of wine over the weekend but I'm not going to feel guilty as I've had very few syns this week. Back on the straight and narrow on Monday. Fingers crossed I'll have a loss.

See you Monday/Tuesday. Have a great weekend.

XX

It's been really good thank you. Been 100% every day which is not at all like me. I am going to have a few glasses of wine over the weekend but I'm not going to feel guilty as I've had very few syns this week. Back on the straight and narrow on Monday. Fingers crossed I'll have a loss.

See you Monday/Tuesday. Have a great weekend.

XX

Snap ! Just wrote on your diary :D . Hope you have a fab time in Torquay ! Enjoy the wine :party0036: .

Kay xx

Evening Kay - sounds like your back in the zone hun well done. Food looks scrummy xx

Thanks Sheila, I am trying but am still worried if I will have a loss on Tuesday. My consultant sent me a text yesterday to ask me if I'm getting on ok. I was the only one in group that had a gain last week :rolleyes: . After having a week off plan and eating junk, the carb monsters have woken up in my stomach and even though I'm trying this week, I am feeling really hungry, (I would like to blame the weather). That's why I decided to keep the syns high and come down gradually otherwise it will feel like I am on starvation after having a week of fatty foods. I will reduce them slowly until I feel I'm in the zone again and not so hungry. What I wanted to know is if anyone has ever done a whole week of 10-15 syns daily and still lost ? I'm usually a 5-10 syn person.

Kay xx

Thanks Sheila, I am trying but am still worried if I will have a loss on Tuesday. My consultant sent me a text yesterday to ask me if I'm getting on ok. I was the only one in group that had a gain last week :rolleyes: . After having a week off plan and eating junk, the carb monsters have woken up in my stomach and even though I'm trying this week, I am feeling really hungry, (I would like to blame the weather). That's why I decided to keep the syns high and come down gradually otherwise it will feel like I am on starvation after having a week of fatty foods. I will reduce them slowly until I feel I'm in the zone again and not so hungry. What I wanted to know is if anyone has ever done a whole week of 10-15 syns daily and still lost ? I'm usually a 5-10 syn person.

Kay xx

Hi Kay - I usually have most of my syns. Not often I have less than the max. The plan is designed for us to have them so I think why not it means more food right? lol im all for that.

Its what works for you hun x

Hi Kay - I usually have most of my syns. Not often I have less than the max. The plan is designed for us to have them so I think why not it means more food right? lol im all for that.

Its what works for you hun x

Thanks Sheila, I guess I will findout on Tuesday. I usually don't use all of them if I'm not hungry, but this week I could eat a horse :p don't know why.

Kay xx

Your food has been great Kay - you will have a lovely loss and get the WANT back to lose. Then your back on that losing train towards goal. Just keep doing what your doing x

Hi Kay.
I love SW for that reason - when your having a hungry day , as long as you on plan you can eat loads.
I'm sure you'll be fine.

Hows your back doing ?

X

just caught up on your diary....proud of you.... you are doing great xx

Just a quick question anyone, I went to Asda to buy the Primula Cheese Spread Light but they were out of stock :( I wanted to use it as my hea. I've bought the cheese and chive flavour one instead can I still use that as a hea ? I only saw the black pepper one and the primula cheese pods listed.

untitled 11.png

:lost: I've checked the HE list again, still can't find it...anyone ?? planning my meals for tomorrow so really appreciate the help :) .

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Break fast -
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
x2 wm bread (heb)
x1 low low cheese slice (hea)
x2 quorn ham slices - free
salad leaves & cherry tomatoes - free
mustard sauce - 1 syn
ketchup - 0.5 syn
IMG_0747.jpg

Lunch -
Quorn Chicken Fried Rice (from yesterday) 1 syn

Snack -
x2 apples
x1 muller ff banana custard

Dinner -
Double Cheeseburger with green salad
x1 60g wm roll (heb)
x2 low low cheese slices (hea)
x2 Quorn Burgers 1 syn
mustard sauce 1 syn
ketchup 0.5 syns
x8 plain olives 1 syn
salad - free
IMG_0751.jpg IMG_0749.jpg (YOTT :D)

Dessert -
Blueberry 0% fat activia yogurt mixed with ff fromage frais - all free
fresh blueberries - free
meringue nest crushed - 2.5 syns
IMG_0759.jpg IMG_0757.jpg

Drinks -
Irish Cream Coffee with semi skimmed milk (hea)
x1 fennel tea
x1 peppermint tea
x2 glasses Robinsons NAS summer fruit squash - free
x1L of water

TOTAL SYNS = 8.5 :p

Sorry I don't have access any more honey x

Just a quick question anyone, I went to Asda to buy the Primula Cheese Spread Light but they were out of stock :( I wanted to use it as my hea. I've bought the cheese and chive flavour one instead can I still use that as a hea ? I only saw the black pepper one and the primula cheese pods listed.

View attachment 122667

Ive had a look Kay - you can have 80g of primula light spread, 55g of cheese n black pepper or 2 of the pods thats all I can see on all plans x

Ive just looked and couldnt find anything, only 75g soft light cheese. Sorry xx

Thanks Rae Rae, its ok I will prob have to syn it. I just wrote on your diary :D .

Kay xx

Back