Kay's journey to health and happiness

Ahhhh Kay that's bluddy fantastic!!! So proud of you you are my inspiration this week :) :) :)

Well done Kay, fab result.

Thanks a lot Lindsey :p really chuffed, planning on having a full syn day today (15) to celebrate then straight back on it tomorrow :). How have you been ?

Kay xx

Ahhhh Kay that's bluddy fantastic!!! So proud of you you are my inspiration this week :) :) :)

Thank u so much Lauren for your kind wishes :). Feeling so so happy ! You've been working really hard this week too. I'm sure your gonna have a fab loss ! How's the new notebook filling up ? :D

Kay xx

Thank you ladies for all your kind wishes ! Looks like your wishes paid off....I lost 3.5 lbs :D yay me !! I need to do a bunny dance :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:. I'm so happy :p.

Kay xx

Oh Kay that's brilliant I am so happy for you xx

Hello Kay, fantastic loss this week, I'm so happy for you? Well done xx

Thanks Cookie, I'm happy the scales were kind to me :p, I hope that doesn't mean next week I'll sts :rolleyes:, anyway I'm too happy to worry about that now hehe. How has your day been ? Will pop over to your diary in a minute, need to catch up with everyone :).

Kay xx

Fantastic Kay - well done lovely xx

Thanks Sheila for having the faith :), I did it :D, really happy ! How has your day been today ? I hope you have a fab loss tomorrow hun .

Kay xx

Hi Kay, week is going well but had sneaky look at the scales yesterday and no change! I hope I have a loss this week, just a pound would be good, just to keep me motivated.

Hi Lindsey :), I'm sure the scales will move in your favour, sometimes its just water retention, I hope you have a fab loss. I wanted to ask, do you have a dairy on here ? :p I'd love to sub.

Kay xx

I actually bought a book online designed specifically for putting in what you've eaten everyday!!! Can't wait for it to arrive!! :D

Thanks Sheila for having the faith :), I did it :D, really happy ! How has your day been today ? I hope you have a fab loss tomorrow hun .

Kay xx

Awww I'm chuffed for you Kay its well deserved. Always keep the faith hun we cant give up now. Id be happy to lose what i gained last week but wont hold my breath x

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Smoked Salmon Sandwich x2 wm bread (heb)
60g smoked salmon 5.5 syns
x 1 slice low low cheese (hea)
salad - free

Lunch -
Lentil Curry with salad - 2 syns

Dinner -
Quorn Chicken Burger with salad x1 60g wm roll
x1 Quorn Southern Style Chicken Burger - 2.5 syns
x2 slices low low cheese (hea)
salad free
ketchup - 1 syn
mustard sauce 1 syns
flora lighter than light 0.5 synsDessert -
Activia ff yogurt with Meringue Nest - 2.5 syns

Drinks -
Robinsons nas squash - free
Irish Cream Coffee with semi skimmed milk (hea)
x1 fennel tea
1L of water

TOTAL SYNS = 15 :D (for today only, back on it tomorrow)

I actually bought a book online designed specifically for putting in what you've eaten everyday!!! Can't wait for it to arrive!! :D

Haha Lauren ! :p I hope it works although I need to buy a book to list what your eating Miss skinny minnie ! I would happily swap places and have your weight anyday ! :D Popping over to your diary soon for a catch up !

Kay xx

Thanks bcp, I'm a happy bunny :) . How has your day been, did you go gym today ?

Kay xx

Day's been good :D

Yes we went to the gym... I tried out all the new stations I had added to my programme :character00115:

Awww I'm chuffed for you Kay its well deserved. Always keep the faith hun we cant give up now. Id be happy to lose what i gained last week but wont hold my breath x

Sheila your food diary has been fab and you swung into action last week after the gain, my crystal ball says here that you going to have a fab loss this week. Did I tell you I do tarot cards ? :D hehe I'm not kidding I do. If only I could predict my own weightloss, wouldn't that be great, or even better the lottery numbers :p, then I'd have enough money for a home gym, I'd hire a FIT instructor and a chef that cooks me all these slimming meals ! :p What do you think, sounds like a good plan ? Popping over to your diary in a minute x

Kay xx

Back