Kay's journey to health and happiness

I don't have any milk with my coffee or sugar so would it be ok black?? Looks fab!

Ruth
Xx

Maybe not as low as you'd like but well in plan of 15, I was told Aldi ketchup is 0.5syn per tbsp, I'm going to get some when i next go shopping. I know its not much of a saving though, I assume you don't like fry light, hence syns for your egg but I've also been told there's a spray oil for 0.5 syns per 7 sprays, Filipo barrio or something, its very pail in colour. That's a possible chance of saving 2 syns in the future if you like either of those xx

Hello Cookie :wavey:, I know what you mean about the fried egg, but I find mine sticks to the pan with fry light or either I have the flame too high and am burning them :rolleyes: but I don't mind the crispy edges like the ones you get in the café :p. My Ketchup is asda's but its not the reduced sugar which I think is half a syn, waiting to finish the bottle then will get that one. How has your day ben hun ?

Kay xx

I don't have any milk with my coffee or sugar so would it be ok black?? Looks fab!

Ruth
Xx

Ruth I've had it black also its lovely :) I really recommend it and its free ! When you go to starbucks or costa you have to add syrup to get the same flavour and its so high in syns. I have one of those mug flasks and sneek it into the cinema sometimes too :D. Keeps me warm in this weather.

Kay xx

Ruth I've had it black also its lovely :) I really recommend it and its free ! When you go to starbucks or costa you have to add syrup to get the same flavour and its so high in syns. I have one of those mug flasks and sneek it into the cinema sometimes too :D. Keeps me warm in this weather. Kay xx

Ooo fab Kay thanks so much :)

Definitely buying this!!!

Ruth
Xx

Hello :) I'm good thank Kay, I'm feeling much better about things and keeping to plan. I'm off for two lovely days off now yay! How about you? Any plans this weekend? X.

Hello :) I'm good thank Kay, I'm feeling much better about things and keeping to plan. I'm off for two lovely days off now yay! How about you? Any plans this weekend? X.

I'm so happy your feeling better and straight back on it, I posted on your diary too :p sorry been a bit slow this evening trying to catch up with everyone :). You'll be the first to hear my good news Cookie. I am really happy today my Doc says I can go back to gym, yay ! I've been so fed up with all the resting I had to do for my back, I'm up and about now and feeling a lot better. Although she did say light exercises so I will take it easy. My friends at the gym will be surprised to see me, I've not been in ages. Your lucky you have 2 nice days off to rest and relax :).

Kay xx

That's brilliant news Kay, I enjoy the gym made some good friends there too, in fact that's where Brett & I met! Group exercise is a great motivator and you'll love being back, try jo to over do it on your first day back, you'll want to do loads as you've been restricted recently but you can build up slowly to where you were before. My plan is to go to on Sunday morning for circuits although we've not made it on a Sunday yet this year, the class rudely starts at 8.45am!

Do you do classes? What's your gym like, bet your friends have missed seeing you xx

That's brilliant news Kay, I enjoy the gym made some good friends there too, in fact that's where Brett & I met! Group exercise is a great motivator and you'll love being back, try jo to over do it on your first day back, you'll want to do loads as you've been restricted recently but you can build up slowly to where you were before. My plan is to go to on Sunday morning for circuits although we've not made it on a Sunday yet this year, the class rudely starts at 8.45am!

Do you do classes? What's your gym like, bet your friends have missed seeing you xx

Awww you met Brett at the gym that so sweet. Maybe I might get lucky there too then :D. My gym is fairly new its really nice and it does get busy in the evenings but because I'm not working at the mo I prefer to go when its quieter. I've always been conscious about going to classes, I prefer to have a workout by myself using the machines, however once I start working full time I will pay for a personal trainer. I used to have one a few years back and I lost loads and toned up nicely. With SW I don't just want the weightloss and flabby lose skin I want to start toning up soon as well.

Kay xx

Hey Kay just wanted to catch up with your food diary :D

It looks good! Perhaps if you're looking for a week in the future with a big loss you'll benefit from a little syn challenge?? I mean I did 5-8 for 5 days out of 7 so perhaps worth trying that if you wanted?? Pick a week where you are hormonally balanced...well the greater percentage haha! I know I rarely have more than one week of the month where I'm balanced ;) ;) just becuase if you do want to try restrict syns it'll only work when you are 100% focused to do it. It was hard but I cut out all my large syns and odd things I didn't think I needed like a hot chocolate. Couldn't do it every week of corse :) :)

hope you have a lovely weekend!!

Hey Kay just wanted to catch up with your food diary :D

It looks good! Perhaps if you're looking for a week in the future with a big loss you'll benefit from a little syn challenge?? I mean I did 5-8 for 5 days out of 7 so perhaps worth trying that if you wanted?? Pick a week where you are hormonally balanced...well the greater percentage haha! I know I rarely have more than one week of the month where I'm balanced ;) ;) just becuase if you do want to try restrict syns it'll only work when you are 100% focused to do it. It was hard but I cut out all my large syns and odd things I didn't think I needed like a hot chocolate. Couldn't do it every week of corse :) :)

hope you have a lovely weekend!!

Snap just wrote on your diary now :D. Yep your right. I'm going to write this week off and start from next week after weigh in on Tuesday. Until then I will enjoy my syns and work on getting myself in the right head space to eat less. I've done it before last year and it really worked for me. I think I will also go back to red days. Meats and salads and hit the gym ! Thanks for your tips Lauren really appreciate it. Going to say it again, bloomin 5.5 lbs !!!!! :eek: Fab result Lauren. Can't wait till next week when you get to target ! :p

Kay xx

Night Kay!

Gym instructor/aerobics instructor/lifeguard at your service! Haha!

Ruth
Xx

I'm not a big fan of pancakes myself, but looking forward to seeing your pictures on your new diary. :D

Kay xx

Morning Kay.... happy Saturday x

Mornning peeps :), got up early with a heavy head. Yesterday I didn't eat until 11.40am, never been a breakfast person, food smells so early in the morning make me feel a bit sickish :(. I need to get my energy about me to go to Asda to do my food shop. Haven't even planned my meals for next week yet so no idea what's going in my shopping trolley :rolleyes: . I might take the new SW mag with me, lots of new products listed in there to try out. Will post back on my diary once I'm back from Asda with my findings ...:p

Kay xx

Morning Kay!!

I'm like that of a morning. It's not smells with me it's just I can't eat if I'm tired then have to travel.
let me know if you get any good bargains from asda. It's not my local shop but I have a few not too far a way which a can go and get bits. I need some more chick pea Dahl .
Are you taking the jan/feb mag ? I've got the digital subscription on my iPad. I'll have to have a look bk through my mags myself. Thankfully I've got leftovers in the freezer to help me this week.

Happy shopping! X

Back