Kay's journey to health and happiness

... ok peeps, food prep all done for tonight :), just phoned my hairdressers to see if she can fit me in for a quick trim (got so many split ends, hair looks rough :rolleyes:) . When I was a kid I had some bad experiences at the hairdressers. Mum used to have a friend that was doing a hairdressing course and she volunteered me up to be used as her guinea pig. I used to have to go into school every other day with some wacky hair styles :eek:. But I never dared say anything to her friend, because one should never underestimate the power of a hairdresser, the scissors are always in their hands ! :D

Kay xx

I know Kay, have had some close calls in the hairdressing chair, hate going to hairdressers, I tend to stick to the same style & experiement abit with color. What you planning to have done?

Whats on your menu for tonite?

Thank u very much will do that lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oooh your breakfast looked delicious! Hope you have a lovely night with your friends. Looking forward to seeing the food pics, bet you cooked up something amazing x

Hello hello everyone :), it's late my guests have only just gone, I'm surprised the winds didn't blow them away, just like the title of that film `gone with the wind ' :D . Posting todays eats in a bit...:p ...flippin heck I can hear the bins flying across the street ! lol :eek:

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Breakfast Burrito :)
x1 Bfree Wrap (heb)
0.5 tsp mustard sauce 0.5 syns
1 tsp ketchup 0.5 syns
1 tbsp. ex L mayo 1 syn
salad - free
fried onions, scrambled egg - free
x2 quorn sausages 2 syns
x1 slice quorn bacon 1 syn
x1 laughing cow triangle (hea)

Lunch -
Nothing was stuffed from breakfast :p !

Dinner -
Quorn style steak strips with Chinese stir fry vegetable noodles.

IMG_0797.jpg

Had friends coming over so quickly put some food out in a bowl so I could take a pic, would have looked even nicer when it was in the fancier plates but was running late ! :p

Quorn Steak Strips - free
Bell peppers, red onion - free
soy sauce, frylight -free
Chinese five spice, garlic powder, chilli flakes, white pepper, chilli vinegar, coriander powder - free
1 tbsp. oyster sauce 1 syn
1 tsp sesame oil 2 syns
x1 low fat Batchelors Noodles - free

Dessert -
Chocolate Orange Cheesecake

IMG_0774.jpg

I have made this dessert before so am posting my pic from before, but we had the same tonight :) it was yum !

Galaxy orange choc bubbles 2 syns
Quark - free
Orange segments - free
x2 Double Choc Alpen Lights (heb)

Drinks -
x2 Ginger Tea
x2 Irish Cream Coffee with skimmed milk (hea)
x1 coke zero
1L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 10 :p I'm proper stuffed today and feel like I've eaten 20 syns lol !

Last edited:
Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Breakfast Burrito :)
x1 Bfree Wrap (heb)
0.5 tsp mustard sauce 0.5 syns
1 tsp ketchup 0.5 syns
1 tbsp. ex L mayo 1 syn
salad - free
fried onions, scrambled egg - free
x2 quorn sausages 2 syns
x1 slice quorn bacon 1 syn
x1 laughing cow triangle (hea)

Lunch -
Nothing was stuffed from breakfast :p !

Dinner -
Quorn style steak strips with stir fry vegetable noodles.

Had friends coming over so quickly put some food out in a bowl so I could take a pic, would have looked even nicer when it was in the fancier plates but was running late ! :p

Quorn Steak Strips - free
Bell peppers, red onion - free
soy sauce, frylight -free
Chinese five spice, garlic powder, chilli flakes, white pepper, chilli vinegar, coriander powder - free
1 tbsp. oyster sauce 1 syn
1 tsp sesame oil 2 syns

View attachment 124983

Dessert -

I have made this dessert before so am posting my pic from before, but we had the same tonight :) it was yum !
Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
Galaxy orange choc bubbles 2 syns
Quark - free
Orange segments - free
x2 Double Choc Alpen Lights (heb)

View attachment 124984

Drinks -
x2 Ginger Tea
x2 Irish Cream Coffee with skimmed milk (hea)
x1 coke zero
1L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 10 :p I'm proper stuffed today and feel like I've eaten 20 syns lol !

Kay your food looks amazing today hun and all on plan. Well done lovely xx

Kay your food looks amazing today hun and all on plan. Well done lovely xx

Thanks Sheila I had a lot of fun catching up with my friends. The slimming world food went down quiet well with them to my surprise, I had the takeout menus on stand by just incase :D . I'm proper stuffed, there's no way in hell this belly is going down before Tuesday, but I'm not going to worry this week, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and won't mind a sts, but defo not a gain ! :p How has your day been lovely ? I'm so sorry to hear your gum pain is still there, must pop over to your diary in a mo, what did the dentist say ?

Kay xx

Thanks Sheila I had a lot of fun catching up with my friends. The slimming world food went down quiet well with them to my surprise, I had the takeout menus on stand by just incase :D . I'm proper stuffed, there's no way in hell this belly is going down before Tuesday, but I'm not going to worry this week, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and won't mind a sts, but defo not a gain ! :p How has your day been lovely ? I'm so sorry to hear your gum pain is still there, must pop over to your diary in a mo, what did the dentist say ?

Kay xx

You have still been on plan hun so no need to worry. Just stick with it, you will have a good loss.

I have ulcerated lesions on my soft palate and an infected gland in my neck, thats why im getting all the pain in my jaw. He took 2 x rays and my teeth are fine. He thinks I may be a bit run down. I got some antibiotics to take and have to go back in a week if no better xx

You have still been on plan hun so no need to worry. Just stick with it, you will have a good loss.

I have ulcerated lesions on my soft palate and an infected gland in my neck, thats why im getting all the pain in my jaw. He took 2 x rays and my teeth are fine. He thinks I may be a bit run down. I got some antibiotics to take and have to go back in a week if no better xx

Awww I'm so sorry to hear that, poor you, are you taking anything for the pain in the meantime ? Hope the antibiotics do their magic and you don't need to go back in a week. Popping over to your diary now......

Kay xx

Im taking paracetamol as well as the antibiotics hun, also the tramadol for my back. i'll be rattling lol

...oh no that's a lot of meds. I was like that a few weeks ago when I was poorly, I had a little pharmacy growing at the side of my bed. You may go through a loss of appetite with all the meds your taking hun, try and drink plenty of water to keep hydrated :). Hope you feel better soon .

Kay xx

Thank u very much will do that lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry was running late for my appointment so was unable to answer your query at the time, but glad someone else did :), hope you had a nice day.

Kay xx

Yummy food yesterday Kay :) hope you saved me a choc orange cheesecake hehe! Think I might pop into Asda later and pick up some quark.. I need Holland and Barrett for scan bran anyway... Don't think there's any left :-(
Do you have anything nice planned for today? Xx

Yummy food yesterday Kay :) hope you saved me a choc orange cheesecake hehe! Think I might pop into Asda later and pick up some quark.. I need Holland and Barrett for scan bran anyway... Don't think there's any left :-(
Do you have anything nice planned for today? Xx

Hi Kathryn yep the choc orange cheesecake was yummy indeed, I was proper stuffed by the end of the night. I'm going out this evening for a friends birthday, to a really nice Chinese restaurant, more Chinese food lol, I only just cooked some yesterday :p , I don't mind, I can never have enough Chinese food me :D. How has your day been ?

Kay xx

Oh wow that choc orange cheese cake looks lush. I make one similar but never think to put chocolate in. May have to go and get some quark and options chocolate later.xx

Hello LMN :p, thanks do try it out its simple to make and such a nice indulgence to have at the end of the day, you will love it. I want to make a choc mint one next, yum yum . Hope you have a nice day :) .

Kay xx

Back