Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning lovley enjoy your omelette ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon Von :p , I ended up making a vegetable frittata in the end and had it with salad for lunch, it was gorgeous and I'm stuffed ! :D Hope you enjoy your day today :).

Kay xx

Hello hello!! :)

Hello mrs ! hows u ? :p I'm stuffed, I just ate lunch, veggie frittata it was lush but I'm stuffed now and look 3 months pregnant ! So much for getting back in the zone today hehe :D. What are your meal plans today ?

Kay xx

He responds to pretty much everything but on all his paperwork he's Ozzy :)

That's a fab lunch Hun! I just had a plate of gorgeous corned beef mash, can see how a lot of people wouldn't like it but I don't like most things others do so nowt new there lol ;) it's my current comfort food and only 3 syns :) xx

Hello mrs ! hows u ? :p I'm stuffed, I just ate lunch, veggie frittata it was lush but I'm stuffed now and look 3 months pregnant ! So much for getting back in the zone today hehe :D. What are your meal plans today ?

Kay xx

As long as it's all on plan, don't worry hun. Did you see the amount I ate yesterday? Lol.... That was a hell of a lot of food!

I've had beans on toast and pasta salad so far, and homemade veggie soup for tea yum!
How about you? What are you having? X

As long as it's all on plan, don't worry hun. Did you see the amount I ate yesterday? Lol.... That was a hell of a lot of food!

I've had beans on toast and pasta salad so far, and homemade veggie soup for tea yum!
How about you? What are you having? X

I had nothing for brekkie because I wasn't hungry then had frittata with side salad for lunch, I've still got leftovers from yesterday of my chicken and mushroom pasta so will have that in the evening. I have a lot of syns to spare so was thinking of cheesecake for dessert tonight, but right now because I'm stuffed that seems too heavy. Might just have some fruit with yogurt instead with some choc shot drizzled ontop, yummy ! :D Your food pics were amazing yesterday ! :)

Kay xx

I had nothing for brekkie because I wasn't hungry then had frittata with side salad for lunch, I've still got leftovers from yesterday of my chicken and mushroom pasta so will have that in the evening. I have a lot of syns to spare so was thinking of cheesecake for dessert tonight, but right now because I'm stuffed that seems too heavy. Might just have some fruit with yogurt instead with some choc shot drizzled ontop, yummy ! :D Your food pics were amazing yesterday ! :)

Kay xx

Ahh thanks Kay :)
Mmm I like the sound of your tea for later, and cheesecake too.. Mmmm... I'm drooling lol.... Off to work in a bit so need to do the dishes and get my snacks ready :rolleyes:
Enjoy the rest of your day hun x

Thanks so much Bubbles, I am really happy with my loss :). So glad u made the cheesecakes, wow :p must have been lush I can imagine, they are a right treat and easy and quick to make. Try making a choc orange one using `Galaxy bubbles hot chocolate orange ' its divine ! I'm not sure what brand of quark you used for the cheesecake, but some supermarkets sell more softer texture ones which are ok to use in a carbonara or a pasta sauce but not firm enough for cheesecake. I use `Golden Acres Quark.' I'm not sure about other supermarkets, but Asda sell it for £0.96 . Here it is :) . Also using a cookie cutter helps hold it together and keep the shape. Hope your having a fab week hun !

View attachment 127642 View attachment 127643

Kay xx

I'm off to ASDA after WI on Sat so can't wait to try your scrummy cheesecake! Just need to remember the quark! :)

Your fritata sounded gorgeous, looking like a yummy food day xxx

Thanks so much H :), sorry I must have missed your message amongst the other posts. Yep I am happy with my result, but I need to work harder this week if I hope to get my award next week. I hope the scales are kind to me next week too. Hope your having a lovely week hun :p !

Kay xx

No worries, Kay - you are so kind to reply to everyone's messages - it means a lot. The week is going well so far thanks hun, I am feeling incredibly positive and focussed - I can't remember ever feeling this determined before when trying to lose weight! :)

Sending you super-strength vibes for a good week too! :vibes: :D

H xx

I'm off to ASDA after WI on Sat so can't wait to try your scrummy cheesecake! Just need to remember the quark! :)

Your fritata sounded gorgeous, looking like a yummy food day xxx

Evening Bev :), I had my orange choc cheesecake this evening, it was so very yummy ! I'm sure you will be hooked with it once you give it a try. Frittata was scrummy too, going to post up pics in a mo. Hope you had a fab day hun !

Kay xx

No worries, Kay - you are so kind to reply to everyone's messages - it means a lot. The week is going well so far thanks hun, I am feeling incredibly positive and focussed - I can't remember ever feeling this determined before when trying to lose weight! :)

Sending you super-strength vibes for a good week too! :vibes: :D

H xx

Evening H :), it's so good to hear you sounding so focused and positive about the plan. I really hope you have a smashing loss this week hun and all your hard work pays off ! Thanks for sending me some positive vibes :p I really need them this week ! Hope your having a lovely evening hun.

Kay xx

Evening Bev :), I had my orange choc cheesecake this evening, it was so very yummy ! I'm sure you will be hooked with it once you give it a try. Frittata was scrummy too, going to post up pics in a mo. Hope you had a fab day hun !

Kay xx

Glad you enjoyed the choc orange version. I'm going to do mine with mixed berries on top, kinda like a blackforest cheesecake. What brand is the choc shot again?

And I've had a lovely day thanks. Amazing tea tonight with philly stuffed red peppers wrapped in bacon, I'm so glad Chris can cook!

Hows your day been? x

Glad you enjoyed the choc orange version. I'm going to do mine with mixed berries on top, kinda like a blackforest cheesecake. What brand is the choc shot again?

And I've had a lovely day thanks. Amazing tea tonight with philly stuffed red peppers wrapped in bacon, I'm so glad Chris can cook!

Hows your day been? x

Those peppers sound fit :)

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
None was not hungry

Lunch -
Vegetable Frittata with side salad (got slighty brown under the grill, but didn't mind, it made it nice and crispy around the edges, yummy :p)

IMG_0857.jpg IMG_0861.jpg

(Eggs, mushrooms, onions, potatoes, peppers, cherry tomatoes, olives 1 syn , primula cheese & chives 2.5 syns)

Snack -
Ryvita Crispbreads (heb)
Philly Light (hea)
Cherry tomatoes, cucumber, olives 0.5 syns

Dinner -
Quorn Chicken & Mushroom Pasta with mixed veg - free

IMG_0810.jpg

Dessert -
Chocolate Orange Cheesecake

IMG_0849.jpg

x2 Alpen Light Double Choc Bars (heb)
Quark - free
1 tsp Galaxy Bubbles Choc Orange 2 syns
Orange Segments - free
1 tbsp. Choc Shot 2 syns

Drinks -
x1 peppermint tea
Robinsons nas squash
x2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 8... I'm proper stuffed today ! :D

Good evening hun,
I hope you've had a good day.xx

I did indeed :p, I feel pregnant and proper stuffed Lmn hehe, not sure that's a good sign lol ! I loved my food today :) . Hope you had a good day hun.

Kay xx

Hows your day been? x

Wow your tea sounds amazing Bev :) . Yep mixed berries cheesecake will be lush, I've done a summer fruits one before with berries it was gorgeous ! The Choc Shot is from a company called Sweet Freedom. Unfortunately Asda don't sell it, I had to get mine from Sainsbury's but Waitrose and Morrisons and Tesco also sell it . Here it is :-

untitled30.png

Evening Kay - how are you tonight?

Hey Sheila :), well done on such a fab loss and you won biggest loser ! I'm so happy for you :bliss: ! So well deserved. Your foodage was really good this week and you kept at it despite the pain and discomfort you were in at times. I really feel for you and hope you have another smashing loss this week hun and then not long now before you reach target, yay ! :talk017:

Kay xx

Back