Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Kay
Hope your having a good day :)
Im feeling less bloated and hoping for a good result on Saturday , just had a slimatea ,
And keeping water intake up so fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Kay. It's been a good day today - a nice warm 20 degrees C - which is much more comfortable than the 35 degrees that we had a couple of weeks ago!! I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening working on my latest crochet project and having some TV time. It will be good to be able to crochet without needing the fan blasting at me to stop me from melting!! :D

Hope you have a great day today, and keep up the good work with your lovely menus. Any chance you could take a vacation to NZ....free bed and board in exchange for you preparing SW-friendly meals?? ;)

H xx

Hey H :wavey: , I hope your well. I wish I could complain about 35 degree temperatures :p, it's really cold here in London :rolleyes: . Oh I would be more than happy to share slimming world meals for a vacation in New Zealand ! That's a deal then ! :D Hope your having a fab day hun :).

Kay xx

Morning Kay, hope you're well? I'll do a proper catch up on your thread later.

Hello Niamh, well done on your loss yesterday hun :), I'm really happy for you. Hope your having a 100% day on plan. Will pop over to see how your doing in a mo.

Kay xx

Morning sweets, hope you're having a good day xx

Hello Pixie :), hope your well hun, hows Oz ? :p I've had a busy day, my sister came home on her lunch break from work to see me so that was nice. I've over eaten today and feel so stuffed, but all on plan of course :D . Hope your having a smashing day hun .

Kay xx

Hi Kay, hope you are well and having a good day

Hey W, I'm well hun, how are you ? Hope you've had a good day on plan. I have tried to increase my water intake today, it is really hard :rolleyes:, I'm constantly going back and forth to the loo, but I guess it will help with the losses eventually, it probably has less to do with the water and more to do with the exercise you get going back and forth to the loo ! :D Hope you've had a smashing day, will catch up on your diary in a mo . :)

Kay xx

Morning Kay :)
Ooops it's afternoon!!!

Let's start again.....

Afternoon Kay :)
How are you? I'm obviously missing a brain today :rolleyes:

...haha ! don't worry I feel like I'm missing a brain too today :rolleyes: . I'm a bit disorganised than usual, I had a plan for myself today, things I wanted to sort out at home but then my sister decided to descend on me ! Then after lunch when she finally left I was so stuffed had no energy to do anything . Oh well looks like my work will have to be done tomorrow now. So just catching up now on mins with everyones diaries :p . How has your day been today hun ? How's Alfie ? :)

Kay xx

Hi Kay
Hope your having a good day :)
Im feeling less bloated and hoping for a good result on Saturday , just had a slimatea ,
And keeping water intake up so fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Von :p, snap ! I'm feeling so bloated too, I have drank loads of water today, practically been living in the bathroom :eek: . I'm sure your gonna have a fab result on Saturday hun :), you've worked really hard on the plan this week. You did smashing in February, I am sure your success will continue in March. I've got my fingers crossed for Saturday for you. :D

What's slimatea like ? I drink Dr Stuarts Liver Detox tea that's pretty good . Have your tablets arrived yet from Amazon hun ? :)

Kay xx

...haha ! don't worry I feel like I'm missing a brain too today :rolleyes: . I'm a bit disorganised than usual, I had a plan for myself today, things I wanted to sort out at home but then my sister decided to descend on me ! Then after lunch when she finally left I was so stuffed had no energy to do anything . Oh well looks like my work will have to be done tomorrow now. So just catching up now on mins with everyones diaries :p . How has your day been today hun ? How's Alfie ? :)

Kay xx

I'm fact I don't think I've actually got a brain lol.... Ahh how nice of your sister to pop in and see you... What did you have for lunch? Something yummy?
I haven't stopped today, I'm shattered, been awake since 3am..... Might be working late, still not sure, then I need to pop to Morrisons for some quark, want to make a half syn cake. Yum!
Alfie's great now thanks... He's still having the odd nibble on grass while we're out but his poops are fine :) thanks for asking hun xx

I'm fact I don't think I've actually got a brain lol.... Ahh how nice of your sister to pop in and see you... What did you have for lunch? Something yummy?
I haven't stopped today, I'm shattered, been awake since 3am..... Might be working late, still not sure, then I need to pop to Morrisons for some quark, want to make a half syn cake. Yum!
Alfie's great now thanks... He's still having the odd nibble on grass while we're out but his poops are fine :) thanks for asking hun xx

Aww glad to hear Alfie is all fine :) . Poor you for having such a hectic day, hope you can relax a little in the evening when your back. Wow half syn cake sounds yummy, I want the recipe :p ! I haven't tried the cake in a mug yet, that's ment to be yummy too.

Sister coming around was a bit of bad timing foodwise, I am low on stuff and was planning a food shop and since she made a spontaneous visit, I had to whip up something creative with yesterdays leftovers :D but she was cool with it luckily. I had frittata left from yesterday so made a huge salad and chopped the frittata into it. It was actually really yummy. Will post up the pics with my daily eats later .

I've drank loads of water today, feel so bloated :rolleyes: the price we have to pay for weight loss ! :p Will pop over to your diary in a mo to see your eats today .

Kay xx

Hi Kay hope you're having a good evening.... food looks lovely as usual....

Hope you do manage to get back to the gym after the next weigh in xx

Evening Kay hope your well hun. Im having a quick visit to a few diaries and then im off to bed I cant keep my eyes open. I was nodding off at my desk this afternoon :-( x

Hello Kay :) how's your evening? Are you still stuffed? X

Hey Cookie, well done on your loss that's fab ! :D Yes I am proper stuffed after my sister left, going to post my daily eats in a bit...

Kay xx

Hi Kay hope you're having a good evening.... food looks lovely as usual....

Hope you do manage to get back to the gym after the next weigh in xx

Hi Bcp, I haven't posted my food yet lol :D I can't promise about the gym, nothing is set in stone, will see. Hope your having a nice day hun.

Kay xx

Evening Kay hope your well hun. Im having a quick visit to a few diaries and then im off to bed I cant keep my eyes open. I was nodding off at my desk this afternoon :-( x

Hey Sheila :), I think I'll be having an early night too tonight, done loads of housework and I'm tired :rolleyes: . Hope you manage to get some good rest too tonight. Will pop over to your diary in a mo after posting up todays eats :p .

Kay xx

OMG that cake looks amazing :drool:

Indeed it is Lmn, and I will be trying it, its only 1/2 syn, that's flippin amazing ! :D Sorry my stomach was talking first, how are you ? :p

Kay xx

Back