Kay's journey to health and happiness

Getting a little worried now, kay do you like making us worry? You and bcp disappeared its not good for us out here. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sure she's just having a good weekend, you all worry too much! Calm down lol

Hope you're right Lauren! Thinking of you Kay, hope you're having a lovely weekend xxx

FRIDAY 28th March

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 4

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x1 tangerine
x2 apples

Lunch -
veg stir fry - free

Dinner -
Egg Salad - free
(egg, cherry tomtoes, cucumber, red onion, gem lettuce, cabbage, peppers, kale)

Snacks -
x1 freddo 5 syns

Drinks -
x2 peppermints teas
2L of Water

Body Magic - 30 min walk

TOTAL SYNS = 5

SATURDAY 29th March

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 5

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x1 tangerine
x2 apples

Lunch -
veg stir fry - free

Dinner -
Egg Salad - free
(egg, cherry tomtoes, cucumber, red onion, gem lettuce, cabbage, peppers, kale)

Snacks -
x1 freddo 5 syns

Drinks -
x2 peppermints teas
2L of Water

Body Magic - 30 min walk

TOTAL SYNS = 5

SUNDAY 30th March

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 6

RED DAY

Breakfast -
x1 tangerine
x2 apples

Lunch -
veg stir fry - free

Dinner -
Prawn Salad - free
(Prawns, cherry tomtoes, cucumber, red onion, gem lettuce, cabbage, peppers, kale)

Snacks -
x1 freddo 5 syns

Drinks -
x2 peppermints teas
2L of Water

Body Magic - 30 min walk

TOTAL SYNS = 5

Monday 31st March

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 7

RED DAY

Breakfast -
x1 tangerine
x2 apples

Lunch -
veg stir fry - free

Dinner -
Tuna Salad - free
(Tuna, cherry tomtoes, cucumber, red onion, gem lettuce, cabbage, peppers, kale)

Snacks -
x1 freddo 5 syns

Drinks -
x2 peppermints teas
2L of Water

Body Magic - 30 min walk

TOTAL SYNS = 5

The Salad Challenge Update

Hi everyone, just an update regarding the Salad Challenge. For those of you that have been following it properly, it is a low calorie challenge consisting of mainly a little protein and lots of fibre with minimal carbs. I would therefore advise not to do it 2 weeks in a row. The challenge it designed to give your losses a boost if they have slowed down a little in the previous weeks. There are also other factors to consider. Doing the challenge for 2 weeks will make your body immune to the low calorie intake and will slow down the metabolism and your 2nd week losses will not be that much. It also important after one week to introduce your body back to regular foods. Because the reality is we will not be eating salads all our life. Introducing carbs and syns back gradually will sustain the loss you've had. It's also important not to go crazy the week after from no syns to 15 in just one day, do it gradually this will also help kick start your metabolism again.

The salad challenge is a great one to do a week before your holidays, if your looking for a little boost in your losses. Once you have completed a week, its important to continue with the good things, keep drinking lots of water and exercise, its all good for part of a healthy lifestyle.

Despite what I have explained above, if you still wish to continue for another week that is up to you. I will be resuming back to normal meals from Tuesday, once the challenge is over. I may do it again some time in the future.

All of the above is just my humble opinion, I am just one individual. Please do not feel the need to copy paste my words to another part of the forum. I am no nutrition guru ! Trust me if I was, I would have put myself at target many many moons ago ! :D

I will be updating the results of the salad challenge on Tuesday or Wednesday Evening. :)

Kay xx

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been online the past few days :(. I know I have mentioned to some of you before, my aunt is quite poorly, these last 2 days she's been feeling quite rough, I have been staying with her to take care of her, she's like a mum to me, we are very close. I haven't slept well for the past few days, full of worry :cry:. This is just a flying visit from me, I am going back there now and am packing my bags, I will be back hopefully either Tuesday or Wednesday evening. I will continue making my salads from her house to complete the challenge. After Tuesday I will resume back to normal meals. I will catch up on all your diaries then. I hope you are all well, and are doing smashing. Take care.

Kay xx

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been online the past few days :(. I know I have mentioned to some of you before, my aunt is quite poorly, these last 2 days she's been feeling quite rough, I have been staying with her to take care of her, she's like a mum to me, we are very close. I haven't slept well for the past few days, full of worry :cry:. This is just a flying visit from me, I am going back there now and am packing my bags, I will be back hopefully either Tuesday or Wednesday evening. I will continue making my salads from her house to complete the challenge. After Tuesday I will resume back to normal meals. I will catch up on all your diaries then. I hope you are all well, and are doing smashing. Take care. Kay xx

Oh sweetheart sorry to hear that , I hope your auntie will feel better soon,
Take care if yourself too ,
We will be here wen you return
Hugs xxxxx
Your friend Von xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So sorry to hear about your auntie. Hope she's feeling much better and you're taking care of yourself too. Thinking of you xx

Oh sorry to hear that Kay. Take care if yourself too x

Morning Kay - Sorry to hear your aunt isn't well, she's lucky having you take care of her. Look after yourself hun see you when you get back xxx

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been online the past few days :(. I know I have mentioned to some of you before, my aunt is quite poorly, these last 2 days she's been feeling quite rough, I have been staying with her to take care of her, she's like a mum to me, we are very close. I haven't slept well for the past few days, full of worry :cry:. This is just a flying visit from me, I am going back there now and am packing my bags, I will be back hopefully either Tuesday or Wednesday evening. I will continue making my salads from her house to complete the challenge. After Tuesday I will resume back to normal meals. I will catch up on all your diaries then. I hope you are all well, and are doing smashing. Take care.

Kay xx

Sorry to hear that Kay - I hope ur Aunt is at least comfortable - I'm sure ur visit will be give a lift - take carex

I'm back. Just walked through the door 10 mins ago and made myself a cuppa. I am shattered and hardly had much sleep these last 2 nights. I've spent 6 good quality hours with my aunt today. Luckily my cousin is there now and is going to stay there tonight so that gives me the night off then I will be back there tomorrow afternoon and will be staying over again, then back here on Tuesday morning.

I've hardly had much time to catch up with everyone, so popping over to your diaries now which means I might be absent from my own diary for a little while ;) . Speak to you all soon.

Kay xx

Back