Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hey hun your food today looks lovely! I've never tried the fennel seeds before, but surely they can't be that synful?! Enjoy :)

Well done on another mega gym sesh. Don't you ache with doing consecutive days? I guess you must be loads fitter than me, the day after I've been I hurt all over! So far I've left a day in between sessions, but really want to go to kettlebells class tomorrow so gonna attempt 2 days in a row xx

Hi Kay,

After reading all your lovely posts on CT's diary I'm here to sub!

Just read your posts from the last few days and I know everyone has said it already but really don't worry about the scales! I am a serial weigher and I'm often 4/5lbs heavier on a night than on a morning!

Looking forward to seeing your happy/relieved reaction after this weeks WI!

xx

Hi Kay,

After reading all your lovely posts on CT's diary I'm here to sub!

Just read your posts from the last few days and I know everyone has said it already but really don't worry about the scales! I am a serial weigher and I'm often 4/5lbs heavier on a night than on a morning!

Looking forward to seeing your happy/relieved reaction after this weeks WI!

xx

Ahh thanks for subbing :), hope you find my diary an interesting read. CT knows me very well, I'm usually quite positive but I have my moments where I take dips and dives :D, todays naughtiness has been sugar coated fennel seeds for which I have no idea of the synage lol. Well done on your weightloss journey too hun, your doing super ! Will pop over to your diary to sub too . :p

Kay xx

Ahh thanks for subbing :), hope you find my diary an interesting read. CT knows me very well, I'm usually quite positive but I have my moments where I take dips and dives :D, todays naughtiness has been sugar coated fennel seeds for which I have no idea of the synage lol. Well done on your weightloss journey too hun, your doing super ! Will pop over to your diary to sub too . :p

Kay xx

Ah, I think we all do! It's part of being human! Nothing to be ashamed of, even 'skinny people' have treats!

You're doing so well too! 4 stone!! :eek: I hope I get there one day :D xx

Hey hun your food today looks lovely! I've never tried the fennel seeds before, but surely they can't be that synful?! Enjoy :)

Well done on another mega gym sesh. Don't you ache with doing consecutive days? I guess you must be loads fitter than me, the day after I've been I hurt all over! So far I've left a day in between sessions, but really want to go to kettlebells class tomorrow so gonna attempt 2 days in a row xx

Hey Bev :), yep sure it aches lol. But I think after a while you get numb to the pain and keep going. But I've completed 5 days now and I'm done. Tomorrow and Monday will be rest days. I will see if I have a gain on Tuesday, if so then I will hit the pause button on the gym for April, then after my op will resume. But your doing brill, keep at it and each day your stamina will increase. My PT trainer used to say that with each stone loss you need to change and vary your workout and increase intensity otherwise the losses stop because your body catches up and gets immune to the routine, I think that rule applies to food to, its always good to shake things up for the metabolism. Did you get the link to the Chris Powell episodes I posted on your diary ? :)

Kay xx

Good evening Kay,
I hope you are having a good evening.
Your food today looks lush. I've never tried the seeds before, may have to give them a go :) xx

Evening Lmn lovely :), how are you hun, how has your week been ? Well done on all the fab clothes fitting you for the hols, bet that must have been a real rewarding moment ! You've worked so hard on these detoxs, your gonna feel so fit and fresh for your hols now :D.

Kay xx

Hey bunny sorry for my delay in replying. I do read all the diaries I just don't always answer if I don't have anything constructive or positive to say lol ;) xx

Hey bunny sorry for my delay in replying. I do read all the diaries I just don't always answer if I don't have anything constructive or positive to say lol ;) xx

Oh you don't always have to be a happy bunny to come on my diary Pixie, just come for a chat whenever you feel like :hug99:. How are you lovely ?

Kay xx

Oh you don't always have to be a happy bunny to come on my diary Pixie, just come for a chat whenever you feel like :hug99:. How are you lovely ?

Kay xx

I'm ok Hun, plodding along lol
How's you? Other than the fennel sweets, I mean seeds ;) I love aniseed balls so you've made me wonder what these seeds are like lol xx

I'm ok Hun, plodding along lol
How's you? Other than the fennel sweets, I mean seeds ;) I love aniseed balls so you've made me wonder what these seeds are like lol xx

Oh the seeds are yummy Pixie, I posted a pic on my food diary today :p, they taste like aniseed sweets and I'm addicted to them :). I'm expecting a gain on Tuesday because I had a sneaky peak on the scales this week. I think I will probably stop gym for a while and see if the gain comes off. I hope you have a fab week on plan this week and hopefully a good loss, you did super duper the week before ! :) Are you enjoying your meat free stuff that you bought ?

Kay xx

Hey Bev :), yep sure it aches lol. But I think after a while you get numb to the pain and keep going. But I've completed 5 days now and I'm done. Tomorrow and Monday will be rest days. I will see if I have a gain on Tuesday, if so then I will hit the pause button on the gym for April, then after my op will resume. But your doing brill, keep at it and each day your stamina will increase. My PT trainer used to say that with each stone loss you need to change and vary your workout and increase intensity otherwise the losses stop because your body catches up and gets immune to the routine, I think that rule applies to food to, its always good to shake things up for the metabolism. Did you get the link to the Chris Powell episodes I posted on your diary ? :)

Kay xx

Ah, glad you're having a couple of rest days hun before your WI. Will do your muscles good to have that recovery time too. Well done though for 5 days on the trot, can't wait till I can get a bit fitter and push myself more. I don't want to overdo it when I'm just starting out but would love to build up to more sessions a week. I'm def gonna keep shaking things up with my routine and food. I think thats why the soup and salad challenge work so well for people, complete shock to the system.

Ooh and yes I got the link, looking forward to watching so thanks! :)

Oh the seeds are yummy Pixie, I posted a pic on my food diary today :p, they taste like aniseed sweets and I'm addicted to them :). I'm expecting a gain on Tuesday because I had a sneaky peak on the scales this week. I think I will probably stop gym for a while and see if the gain comes off. I hope you have a fab week on plan this week and hopefully a good loss, you did super duper the week before ! :) Are you enjoying your meat free stuff that you bought ?

Kay xx

Erm I haven't tried any yet! Not eating meals hasn't helped, I've just been really meh about the whole food thing, not really planning and just grabbing a sandwich if hungry.
Taking the mother in law for dinner tomorrow for Mother's Day, so will start being conscious about it on Monday. Might actually change wi day to Monday so it can be a fresh start. Have a few days out so need to plan some quick and easy dinners and also packed lunches as I only have a tiny budget and if it's a choice between attraction entry or lunch out its a no brainer lol

With the gain, as you know it's exercise, that just means water retention, so drink up and it may not be as bad as you think :)

I did see the pic, they looked like hundreds and thousands, aniseed sprinkles shall we say hehe :D xx

Erm I haven't tried any yet! Not eating meals hasn't helped, I've just been really meh about the whole food thing, not really planning and just grabbing a sandwich if hungry.
Taking the mother in law for dinner tomorrow for Mother's Day, so will start being conscious about it on Monday. Might actually change wi day to Monday so it can be a fresh start. Have a few days out so need to plan some quick and easy dinners and also packed lunches as I only have a tiny budget and if it's a choice between attraction entry or lunch out its a no brainer lol

With the gain, as you know it's exercise, that just means water retention, so drink up and it may not be as bad as you think :)

I did see the pic, they looked like hundreds and thousands, aniseed sprinkles shall we say hehe :D xx

I think changing to Monday weigh in will be better for you. Hope you have a nice day out with your mother in law :). I made quorn mince in a curry today it was yummy and very quick to make. See now with the fennel seeds I was saying they are like sugared almonds because they are sugar coated, but almonds are obviously much bigger, now when you say sprinkles that takes half the syns away and makes me feel so much lighter, thanks Pixie :D.

Kay xx

Ah, glad you're having a couple of rest days hun before your WI. Will do your muscles good to have that recovery time too. Well done though for 5 days on the trot, can't wait till I can get a bit fitter and push myself more. I don't want to overdo it when I'm just starting out but would love to build up to more sessions a week. I'm def gonna keep shaking things up with my routine and food. I think thats why the soup and salad challenge work so well for people, complete shock to the system.

Ooh and yes I got the link, looking forward to watching so thanks! :)

Hey Bev :), I think you'll find each week you will see a change in your stamina and fitness level, increase it gradually and soon you will be able to do 2 days in a row and once your muscles get stronger, the pain will also not be as much. Your doing really well, keep at it and I think your fortnightly loss is going to be a super duper one, also factoring in your fab low syn red days, its all looking very positive for you hun. I'm so happy for you. :p

Kay xx

I think changing to Monday weigh in will be better for you. Hope you have a nice day out with your mother in law :). I made quorn mince in a curry today it was yummy and very quick to make. See now with the fennel seeds I was saying they are like sugared almonds because they are sugar coated, but almonds are obviously much bigger, now when you say sprinkles that takes half the syns away and makes me feel so much lighter, thanks Pixie :D.

Kay xx

Hehe welcome :D xx

Evening Kay - hope you had a good day hun x

Hey Sheila :), yep I did thanks went to the gym, got a good workout done, made a new curry for tea this evening, tried something different, it came out really nice. I'm expecting a gain on Tuesday, but I'm ok with it. When will see the lovely pics ? :p

Kay xx

Back