Kay's journey to health and happiness

Your are an inspiration RR, if that was me I would still be sulking about having the holiday blues, but you came back and got stuck right into it ! And the gym classes you do are amazing hun. :) No I don't do 5 in a go anymore. I have rest days inbetween and on those days I go for a walk like today. I wish I could do spinning but don't think I have the stamina for it :D.

Kay xx

I'm sure you could :) when I first ever joined a gym I thought the more exercise days the better the weight loss but it didn't work like that. The more I went the less I'd lose so its good you have found a great balance already xx

Woohooooooo!!!! 4.5lbs is amazing Kay, you're sooo gonna get your 4.5st award!

Rather than buying batteries for your scale you need to go at them with a hammer or burn them!! LOL. They are always way out compared to your group!

Anyway I'm not gonna tell you off about scales anymore cos I'm so delighted for you!!

Hope you have a fabby day. Look at that for proof you CAN lose with exercise, well done you!! xxxxx

Well done Kay!!! Awesome number again, told ya it's be fine!! :D you've inspired me yet again to carry on. I've been bad yday and not had salad but I have done success express, so if you count carrots and lettuce with salmon as a salad then it works lol :p I've kept the principal in mind but it's a definite kfc chicken salad for dinner! :D

Well done again, however I wanna smash your number :D

I'm sure you could :) when I first ever joined a gym I thought the more exercise days the better the weight loss but it didn't work like that. The more I went the less I'd lose so its good you have found a great balance already xx

That's so true RR, the week I did 5 days in a row I had a gain, spacing it out has defo helped :).

Kay xx

Yeahhh!!!!! Well done you! That's a fantabbydosey loss Kay. You go girl :D xxx

Thank you Em's :p ! Go Tuesday Team !! Whoop ! :party0049: Hope you and PS have a fabby loss too ! :D

Kay xx

Woohooooooo!!!! 4.5lbs is amazing Kay, you're sooo gonna get your 4.5st award!

Rather than buying batteries for your scale you need to go at them with a hammer or burn them!! LOL. They are always way out compared to your group!

Anyway I'm not gonna tell you off about scales anymore cos I'm so delighted for you!!

Hope you have a fabby day. Look at that for proof you CAN lose with exercise, well done you!! xxxxx

Aww thanks Bev :p, I'm late replying and we've spoken on your diary hehe, but thanks again hun, I really appreciate your support :). Yep exercise and losses do work but like RR said, I think I have to do one day on and then one day off not continuous or it could end up as a gain, so need to be careful. Anyway am a very happy bunny today indeed :bunnydance: :D.

Kay xx

Well done Kay!!! Awesome number again, told ya it's be fine!! :D you've inspired me yet again to carry on. I've been bad yday and not had salad but I have done success express, so if you count carrots and lettuce with salmon as a salad then it works lol :p I've kept the principal in mind but it's a definite kfc chicken salad for dinner! :D

Well done again, however I wanna smash your number :D

Thanks Lauren :p, your a target member now, and I have been so inspired by your journey :). Don't worry about the challenge hun, Success Express is also very good for losses. I want you to smash my number too hun ! And I know that you will ! :D Good luck for Friday !

Kay xx

Do you think yours is the slimatea ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope hun, I've not had any today, I had a cup yesterday but she didn't come. I remember when I did the soup challenge last time, I went plenty, its all the fibre in the soup that's gonna give us the runs ! hehe :D

Kay xx

TODAYS EATS

RED DAY

SOUP CHALLENGE DAY 3 :)

Breakfast -
None - weigh in this morning.

Lunch -
Chargrilled Haddock Fillet Salad with Olives 0.5 syns

IMG_0924.jpg

Body Magic
40 min walk

Snack -
x1 apple
x2 oranges
x1 freddo bar 5 syns

Dinner -
Quorn Chicken & Veg Soup x2 bowls - free
(Quorn Chicken pieces, red pepper, onions, chick peas (hexb), carrots, peas, tomatoes, LS Stock, seasoning)

Drinks -
x1 peppermint tea
x2 lemon zest teas
2.5L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 5.5 :)

Well done on the fantastic loss, Kay!xx

Well done on the fantastic loss, Kay!xx

Aww thanks so much Sophie :p. I'm sure the 2 days on the challenge have helped :). Your day 2 has been amazing ! Your doing so well on the challenge Sophie. I really hope you get a smashing loss next week hun. I'm sure you will ! :D

Kay xx

Bloody well done Kay - another brilliant loss girl!!! It seems I should have mentioned the battery to you like I did Daz lol. At least you know now your scales are WRONG lol . xx

Back