Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Kay

Just popping around to say Hi to all my mins friends hope you are well, food looking fantastic, and judging by your pf visits you're in for another great loss!!! Keep going hun, Im in the backround watching...;)

Hi Kay

Just popping around to say Hi to all my mins friends hope you are well, food looking fantastic, and judging by your pf visits you're in for another great loss!!! Keep going hun, Im in the backround watching...;)

Nope don't be in the background Bubbles, I need your wavey :wavey: everyday to make me smile :D. I need to pop over to yours for a good catch me thinks :p, after last weeks super loss, hope your having a grand week ! :)

Kay xx

Very good, glad you're still enjoying the gym. I went to spin after work :) xx

Well done RR :p, your on a roll too with the gym. How many days have you been this week ?

Kay xx

Evening Kay hun how are you?? Good food day love well done xx

Thanks Sheila :), just completed DAY 4 of my challenge, I made a lovely yellow lentil soup today, it was lush, had x3 bowls of it :D. Well done on your fab loss hun, I'm so excited for you ! Only 0.5lbs to go to target, that's mad ! :eek: Don't know how your managing to stay so calm, think I would be going from super excited to anxious. Your dealing with it so well. I really hope you get it this week. Please done starve yourself from Mon-Wed as you said on your diary, lol not a good plan !

Kay xx

Thanks Sheila :), just completed DAY 4 of my challenge, I made a lovely yellow lentil soup today, it was lush, had x3 bowls of it :D. Well done on your fab loss hun, I'm so excited for you ! Only 0.5lbs to go to target, that's mad ! :eek: Don't know how your managing to stay so calm, think I would be going from super excited to anxious. Your dealing with it so well. I really hope you get it this week. Please done starve yourself from Mon-Wed as you said on your diary, lol not a good plan !

Kay xx

Ive a feeling another good loss is on the cards for you this week hun your doing grand.

Its a scary thought tbh Kay - cos now im thinking omg what do I do with myself every week, ive been so focused on losing or trying to every week, how do I get out of that mindset?? I suppose I wont know until I get there ill be like Lauren and have to re train my brain!!

Ive a feeling there may be a little gain next week after the weekend but I can handle the gains when I know where they have come from. I wont starve myself lol I like my grub too much hehe x

Good evening :)

Congratulations on your lovely loss, good job! Nice meals today too. Any plans for Easter?

Ive a feeling another good loss is on the cards for you this week hun your doing grand.

Its a scary thought tbh Kay - cos now im thinking omg what do I do with myself every week, ive been so focused on losing or trying to every week, how do I get out of that mindset?? I suppose I wont know until I get there ill be like Lauren and have to re train my brain!!

Ive a feeling there may be a little gain next week after the weekend but I can handle the gains when I know where they have come from. I wont starve myself lol I like my grub too much hehe x

I know what you mean, think I would be lost once I get to target, I think our mind gets conditioned over time, to think in a certain way, when that's taken away from us, it does feel a bit scary. I know Lauren spoken about it on her diary too. Do feel once you get to 11st you might want to change your Target Sheila or are you content at 11st ? :)

Kay xx

Good evening :)

Congratulations on your lovely loss, good job! Nice meals today too. Any plans for Easter?

Aww we missed u, so nice to see you back hun, was going to send a search party lol :D, where have u been ?

Kay xx

Hey Kay just popping in to say well done on another lovely on plan day!

Well done with all the exercise too. I ache so much today after the running yesterday, really hope it gets better tomorrow or I'll have to push back day 2 to Friday!

I agree with Texty, think you're on for another great loss this week,

Night night hun xx

Hey Kay just popping in to say well done on another lovely on plan day!

Well done with all the exercise too. I ache so much today after the running yesterday, really hope it gets better tomorrow or I'll have to push back day 2 to Friday!

I agree with Texty, think you're on for another great loss this week,

Night night hun xx

Evening Bev :p, how are you hun ? Well done on the body magic. Me and RR were discussing the other day that when we do gym continuous it affects our losses, its happened to me too the week I did 5 days in a row I had a 3lb gain, now I go one day and have the next day off. That's what I did last week and I lost. On my off gym days I do a 40 min walk instead. Think it might be good if you alternate too, especially with running because its quite intense and high energy, just some friendly advice, the rest is up to you hun :). I will pop over to your diary in a mo. Hope you've had a fab DAY 3 on the challenge.

Kay xx

Hi Kay :)

Sorry, you've probably posted it but there's A LOT going on in your diary all the time and pages move faster than I can have time to read them - do you have a thread for your soup challenge???

I bought some soup storage bags for freezer and fridge...I really would like some recipes that taste good, I suck at making soup!!!!!

Xxx <3

Hi Kay :)

Sorry, you've probably posted it but there's A LOT going on in your diary all the time and pages move faster than I can have time to read them - do you have a thread for your soup challenge???

I bought some soup storage bags for freezer and fridge...I really would like some recipes that taste good, I suck at making soup!!!!!

Xxx <3

Evening Lauren :D, sure hun, there is a lot of info on there, make sure your sat down with a cuppa and plenty of time to take it all in. Here's the link hun. If you have any questions, just post them on the thread and I'll get back to you. :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams-challenges/339309-kays-soup-challenge.html

Kay xx

I forgot to add Lauren, some people are doing the Soup Challenge officially and some unofficially saying its other factors that may have helped their losses lol :D. Either way they will have a loss I don't mind ! It's up to you what you decide to do hun. :) Good luck !

Kay xx

You've gone very quick , please don't be upset ,
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How can I be down for too long with friends like you, at least you admit to doing the challenge ! lol :D Night night hun I'm fine :).

Kay xx

I forgot to add Lauren, some people are doing the Soup Challenge officially and some unofficially saying its other factors that may have helped their losses lol :D. Either way they will have a loss I don't mind ! It's up to you what you decide to do hun. :) Good luck !

Kay xx

Thanks Kay...I'll just have a read for now until the salad challenge is over tomorrow then decide whether to just be inspired or hop on board on Saturday! :) :) :) hope you've had a lovely day xx

I know what you mean, think I would be lost once I get to target, I think our mind gets conditioned over time, to think in a certain way, when that's taken away from us, it does feel a bit scary. I know Lauren spoken about it on her diary too. Do feel once you get to 11st you might want to change your Target Sheila or are you content at 11st ? :)

Kay xx

I think for a while i'll be content at 11 Kay - I did think about going to 10.7 but I think that would be too far my body seems content at the weight it is. Ive struggled to get the last few lbs off and think I would still struggle to get another 7 off. Who knows in time I may drop it again but for now i'll just be ME lol :D xx

Back