Kay's journey to health and happiness

Sounds like you've been a very busy bunny today, Kay! I love that organised and in control feeling!

I know what you mean about the old clothes, I'm just the same! I daren't chuck them away just yet but feel like i'm holding on to bad karma by keeping them...

Sounds like you've had a lovely day though and well done for being on plan!x

Sounds like you've been a very busy bunny today, Kay! I love that organised and in control feeling!

I know what you mean about the old clothes, I'm just the same! I daren't chuck them away just yet but feel like i'm holding on to bad karma by keeping them...

Sounds like you've had a lovely day though and well done for being on plan!x

Yes I know what u mean about hanging on to old clothes - I've done that for a long time - but recently I decided to recycle the shabby ones, send the ok ones to charity shps and sell the remainder on that famous site to help pay for my new smaller clothes - I don't suppose u'll be surprised to hear that getting rid of them felt great!! I can recommend it!!

Evening everyone ! :p

So I just finished eating my yummy lentil curry. I feel so stuffed :). I managed to sort some of my clothes out. I have made charity bags for my big clothes. I have also made a separate pile of stuff that I want to sell. It's strange but I feel a bit bare getting rid of my big stuff, its like a security blanket incase I get big, I've got stuff I will fit into, I know it's silly really, I really should get rid of it, then I know I will have to keep my weight in check because I got nothing that fits me if I get bigger ! :D

I still have got books, stationery, music/dvds, toiletries, accessories left to do tomorrow :rolleyes:, I really thought I would finish today but started to feel too tired to finish this evening, now I just want to chill :p. I'm looking forward to doing my books and magazine section, I've got so many cookbooks its not even funny. I need to buy a folder to start cutting out recipes from my SW magazines and adding them on there. So many little projects to do and such little time lol.

Oh and foodwise I was actually on plan today, but will start posting up after Tuesday's weigh in, stepped on the scales this morning, they are now 3lb up, whoopsie its all the junk I've been eating these last few days :p, expecting a gain on Tuesday but am ok with it and ready to start fresh and draw the line.

Hope you've all had a lovely Sunday, off to catch up on diaries now xx ;)

Glad u've been able to sort ur clothes - yes these things do seem to take ages don't they? But I've caught up with ur thread the wrong way round so my previous post doesn't make sense (well no change there then LOL!!)xx

Have a great day Kayx

Afternoon secret sis :)
You busy sorting your closet ,
Catch you later xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon Kay - just catching up. My my you were a busy bee yesterday, glad your getting sorted. Good to hear your back on plan too whoop whoop. x

Afternoon everyone :p hope your all having a cracking bank holiday !

Well I have been a busy bee this morning. I continued working on clearing my stuff out. All the clothes have been done, I managed to finish my accessories, books, dvds, shoes and handbags all today ! :D

I then went down to the kitchen and made some special fried rice and salad which came out so yummy and all syn free !

I am in love with kitchen gadgets, I have so many :eek: :). Here is my Nicer Dicer that I use to make my salads, don't know what I would do without it ! :p

IMG_0977.jpgIMG_0978.jpg IMG_0979.jpg

Here is my Special Vegetable Fried Rice :)

IMG_0976.jpg

I spent a lot of time going through my cook book collection yesterday, I love all of them including my SW ones too :). There used to be a series called `Australian Woman's Weekly ' I almost forgot I had them lol, I bought most of their issues in Smiths when they used to have them, the pictures in there are beautiful and the recipes are gorgeous !

Here are some of my issues :p.

IMG_0982.jpgIMG_0981.jpg IMG_0980.jpg

If that doesn't tell u I'm such a foodie then I don't know what does :D ! I have already seen a new cook book that I am after on amazon, once I get it I will tell you all more about it and share recipes, I am really excited ! :p

Right I'm off now to have a yummy lunch, been working since morning, I'm starving ! :p I will reply to posts and catch up on diaries later, hope your all having a super day ! ;)

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi Kay, your collection looks as bad as mine! lol My hubby always moans that I have all these cookery books and still buy more! :D
You've done fantastic clearing out, bet you're shattered now!
Food looking great as always.

Enjoy the rest of your monday. xxx

Hi Kay, your collection looks as bad as mine! lol My hubby always moans that I have all these cookery books and still buy more! :D
You've done fantastic clearing out, bet you're shattered now!
Food looking great as always.

Enjoy the rest of your monday. xxx

Hello bubbly one :), I do enjoy a good clear out lol. The funny thing is I take forever to start but once I'm done with it I feel so good de-cluttering :D . Yep I'm the same bubbles, I love collecting cookery books, but never get around to making most of them lol. I'm mad about kitchen appliances too, love collecting gadgets ! :p xx

Good afternoon hun,
It sounds like you've been super busy today.
I need one of those salad chopper things in my life. Are they easy to use? xx

Hey Lmn :p, well done on your amazing 4lbs loss straight after your hols :eek: ! You've only been back one week ! Fliipin heck ! Go the detox queen ! :queen: I think you should start up a `Detox Thread ' of your own in the challenges section. So many people would want to do it after their holiday, especially if they can lose up to 4lbs in a week like you ! I think it will be very popular. Your a pro at it and would be good for giving tips and advice to people. Throw in some squats too, to make the challenge more interesting :D. Just an idea I think it will take off big time with you behind it !

Oh I love kitchen gadgets hun. The one in my pic is the nicer dicer plus, I could not go without it ! It's great for stir frys and salads and they are so simple to use. Chops veggies in minutes. It comes with 8 different blades, each for a different use. Here is the one I have ;) xx

untitled901.jpg

Last edited:
I want a nicer dicer, I seen them and thought are they as good they say, is it going to be another thing never used,

I want a nicer dicer, I seen them and thought are they as good they say, is it going to be another thing never used,

Von I make loads with it, its super and really quick and easy to use :D xx

I love your collection of cookery books - I have 4 shelves full and always want more.

Hi Kay
I know what yon mean about clothes. I have given my sister a lot of my old clothes ( she is following sw too so they are good for her to use as she goes through the sizes). However I still have a few just in case my plan is to get rid of them soon too!

I bought a recipe book in the lakes which is blank and you put in your favourite recipes in order. It has sections so yin can section them how you want, I am yet to fill it in but I shall be doing with my favourites very soon.

Hey Jen :), its great you've been able to pass your clothes down onto your sis. I did ask mine, she is bigger then me but our sense of style is different , I could never buy for her and visa versa lol. Oh I like the idea of your recipe book, I'm looking for something like that with dividers too, really helps having all your favourite recipes all in one place :p xx

I love your collection of cookery books - I have 4 shelves full and always want more.

Hey Carol :p, how are you lovely. Sorry been meaning to pop over to your diary. I know since your restart you have been doing fab with your losses, well done hun, I'm really happy for you. Yep I love cookery books too, can never have enough of them. I'm also one for kitchen appliances and gadgets too, got loads of them in the kitchen :D xx

Back