Kay's journey to health and happiness

Glad your days been good Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going to have an early night tonight, Made In Chelsea is on then bed :nightf:. Night night everyone, catch u tomorrow ;) xx

Ooh that knicker bocker looks scrummy! bloody temptress you are hehe :p Morning Bunny :) xx

Morning kay, hope you're well. Looks like you had a fab fmfood day yesterday, get in xx

Thanks RR :) yep I did enjoy my food. Hope your well hun xx

Ooh that knicker bocker looks scrummy! bloody temptress you are hehe :p Morning Bunny :) xx

Hello Pixie :p, oh yes I do love my desserts, but like u say got to watch the sugar because ` a moment on the lips, is a lifetime on the hips ' . :D xx

Morning Kay,,
Happy Tuesday xxx

Hello lovely, hope u had a Super Vonic day :superwoman: ! Will pop over to your diary for a catch up :D xx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Think I've caught up on posts. My day has gone well. Brekkie and lunch all to plan ;). I managed my 30min walk this morning without the rain, yay ! The only downside is water :rolleyes: have not drank enough today, just been drinking coffee's. I think I need to get over my coffee addiction. I think I will throw the rest in the bin because when I have it in I find its all I drink and stop drinking water and herbal tea which are so good for me. It's day 5 of my salad challenge. I'm having a green day today and am going to have quorn chicken salad for my tea :). I hope your are all doing well. I'm off to catch up on dairies now :coffee: .

Oh and also I know I was down for hols today so didn't weigh in, but would be nice if the pf came, she's not been since yesterday, probably because I'm not drinking enough water :rolleyes: xx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:, Think I've caught up on posts. My day has gone well. Brekkie and lunch all to plan ;). I managed my 30min walk this morning without the rain, yay ! The only downside is water :rolleyes: have not drank enough today, just been drinking coffee's. I think I need to get over my coffee addiction. I think I will throw the rest in the bin because when I have it in I find its all I drink and stop drinking water and herbal tea which are so good for me. It's day 5 of my salad challenge. I'm having a green day today and am going to have quorn chicken salad for my tea :). I hope your are all doing well. I'm off to catch up on dairies now :coffee: . Oh and also I know I was down for hols today so didn't weigh in, but would be nice if the pf came, she's not been since yesterday, probably because I'm not drinking enough water :rolleyes: xx

I'm addicted to coffee, I just had one ,
Throw it away ? Are you sure at the blooming price of it,

I'm addicted to coffee, I just had one ,
Throw it away ? Are you sure at the blooming price of it,

I know, its the fancy one as well `Beanies Irish Cream Coffee, my fav :(, but I've had no water today Von, just coffee, and stopped drinking my herbal teas too, that's not good. And pf hasn't been either due to lack of water xx

What's happened to us, I've not even had 500ml, and no herbal tea either, I keep saying tomorrow will be better ,

I know, its the fancy one as well `Beanies Irish Cream Coffee, my fav :(, but I've had no water today Von, just coffee, and stopped drinking my herbal teas too, that's not good. And pf hasn't been either due to lack of water xx

I want to try the beanies I've seen them in sainsburys

What's happened to us, I've not even had 500ml, and no herbal tea either, I keep saying tomorrow will be better ,

I've been staring at the jug of flat tummy water all day and not even had a glass :eek: I better start drinking or I will be going to the loo when BGT comes on :p xx

Back