Kay's journey to health and happiness

hey hun just popping in to wish you well. Haven't had time for a proper catch up today on your (or anyone's) diary and now I've got to dash off, but looking forward to reading through tomorrow. Hope you're feeling well and positive, loving the bouncy bunny! :) xxxx

10 mins is quite enough for starters hun you dont wanna overdo it! The weekend has flown over as usual boooo. Im at work all week, then 2 days the week after then I have 5 whole days off I cant wait whoop whoop - its my wedding anniversary whilst im off so I think were going out for a meal - my C will have to get someone to do the pay desk that week :D

Oh wow you have some lovely days to look forward to Sheila :D . Bet you can't wait for those days off. I know I moan about being stuck at home but bet once I'm back in full time work I will miss time off, its always the way ! :p How many years to your marriage hun ? :) xx

Oh wow you have some lovely days to look forward to Sheila :D . Bet you can't wait for those days off. I know I moan about being stuck at home but bet once I'm back in full time work I will miss time off, its always the way ! :p How many years to your marriage hun ? :) xx

Im ready for some time off hun im absolutely wrecked I feel mentally drained :-(

We have been married 31 years hun on July 2nd ........... long time lol x

hey hun just popping in to wish you well. Haven't had time for a proper catch up today on your (or anyone's) diary and now I've got to dash off, but looking forward to reading through tomorrow. Hope you're feeling well and positive, loving the bouncy bunny! :) xxxx

Hehe the bouncy bunny is to say to my friends, I'm feeling better ;). Thanks for stopping by hun, will defo catch up later. Woohoo ! :p Well done on your loss today, bet your still on cloud nine :D ! xx

Im ready for some time off hun im absolutely wrecked I feel mentally drained :-(

Omg 31 years, that's fab Sheila :eek: relationships don't last 31 hours these days :D what's your secret to success ? or any handy tips ? would love to know. :p xx

Forgot to add, silly me, sorry for the headaches hun, hope your feeling less drained after your days off and get a chance to recuperate ;) xx

Omg 31 years, that's fab Sheila :eek: relationships don't last 31 hours these days :D what's your secret to success ? or any handy tips ? would love to know. :p xx

Keeping him on his toes and letting him know whos boss lol

I suppose id say working together and listening to each other - its been far from perfect but no relationship ever is :) x

Evening Kay :) Glad you've been able to get out in the garden for a little while today, don't overdo it though!! How's the pain now? X

Evening everyone :p, I was just on IG and I came across a post from a member about Walden Farms calorie free chocolate dip - yep that's what I thought but its syn free :eek: and they also do a caramel and marshmallow calorie free dip too :eek:. I looked it up on amazon. This lady said she uses it in all her SW desserts and doesn't count syns for them, better than choc shot then. Has anyone tried their dips ? Here is the link :-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Walden-Farm...69&sr=1-14&keywords=walden+farms+calorie+free

Here is the link to their website : -

Walden Farms | Calorie Free Specialties

Hmmm I think I'm gonna check this out with my C before ordering it on Amazon. But if its syn free, I'm flippin getting all of them ! :D

Kay xx

Keeping him on his toes and letting him know whos boss lol

I suppose id say working together and listening to each other - its been far from perfect but no relationship ever is :) x

I like the first part :D, yep and 2nd part is most important for a long term relationship I guess. 31 years is amazing hun, congrats, hope u celebrate in style :p xx

Evening Kay :) Glad you've been able to get out in the garden for a little while today, don't overdo it though!! How's the pain now? X

Evening Kathryn :p, I just saw Alfie's pic on IG, he looks mega cute :D. I had a nice day thanks, I'm starting to feel better, bit like the bunny in my pic :p hehe although I'm not doing jumping jacks like him just yet lol. I love being in the garden when its sunny :cool: . I managed a 10 minute walk, I hope to increase that by 5 minutes each day. The pain is getting less thank god, but it comes unexpected when it does and I have to stop and lie down for a bit then it passes. I am allowed to do light exercise, I am eager to get back on my feet but will be careful not to over do it. Your food looked so yummy today. So glad your scales are down. I hope the pf is with u in the morning, you are doing fab with the water intake I'm sure you'll have a super loss in the morning hun, got my fingers crossed for you ! :D xx

Evening Kathryn :p, I just saw Alfie's pic on IG, he looks mega cute :D. I had a nice day thanks, I'm starting to feel better, bit like the bunny in my pic :p hehe although I'm not doing jumping jacks like him just yet lol. I love being in the garden when its sunny :cool: . I managed a 10 minute walk, I hope to increase that by 5 minutes each day. The pain is getting less thank god, but it comes unexpected when it does and I have to stop and lie down for a bit then it passes. I am allowed to do light exercise, I am eager to get back on my feet but will be careful not to over do it. Your food looked so yummy today. So glad your scales are down. I hope the pf is with u in the morning, you are doing fab with the water intake I'm sure you'll have a super loss in the morning hun, got my fingers crossed for you ! :D xx

Ahh thank you Kay :) I have everything crossed that the fairy either comes this evening or first thing... I'll be falling out with her if she doesn't!!
Glad the pain is getting less hun xx

Did u see my post about the choc sauce ? wanted your opinion ? :p thanks hun xx

I did hun - looked on SW online its not there, I do think however there will be syns in it as its fruit extract I think? I will try to find the nutritional info and calculate it before id say it was syn free. It just sounds too good to be true lol

I did hun - looked on SW online its not there, I do think however there will be syns in it as its fruit extract I think? I will try to find the nutritional info and calculate it before id say it was syn free. It just sounds too good to be true lol

I know that's what I thought. I remember my C once saying if something is fat free does not mean its syn free, I bet that applies here :rolleyes:. Oh bother, when will we have a day when chocolate is syn free ? Choc shot it is then :sigh: . Thanks hun xx

Ahh thank you Kay :) I have everything crossed that the fairy either comes this evening or first thing... I'll be falling out with her if she doesn't!!
Glad the pain is getting less hun xx

Have u bought the slimatee yet Kathryn ? it really works hun, I'm gonna get some again soon ;) xx

The nutritional info states, no fat, no carbs etc but its fruit extract and the ingredients are all additives like flavourings and splenda

I reckon they will have syns :-(

Fruit bunny I like that :D, Kirsty calls me nutty bunny :p I like that too, hehe. How are you lovely ? Hope your enjoying this lovely weather ? Yep I can't wait to get started next week, I am literally counting the days ! lol xx

Hehe, you could be fruit n nut bunny :D

I'm fine thanks Kay, have had a lovely weekend and loved seeing the sun shine! Am now enjoying my special weekly treat.

It's good you are looking forward to getting back on track again. Half the battle isn't it? ;) xx

The nutritional info states, no fat, no carbs etc but its fruit extract and the ingredients are all additives like flavourings and splenda

I reckon they will have syns :-(

Yep me too :rolleyes: although it might be low but then I'd have to order on amazon and its more expensive than choc shot so don't think its worth it in the end although I would love to have chocolate, marshmallow and caramel dip in my kitchen :D hehe xx

Back