Kay's journey to health and happiness

Thanks Kay, enjoy your walk. I'm hoping it will stay lovely and sunny too, then I can eat my salads in the garden, which I find means it takes me longer and somehow I enjoy my food more outside. Maybe I should get a tent, then I'd be really slim :D

Oh I love eating in the garden too :p, I used to watch that programme that used to come on channel 4 called Secret Eaters and in their study they found that when we eat infront of the TV, we tend to eat more because were not focusing on our food. But when we eat at the table, or even in the garden lol were focusing on our food, so your brain sends a message that it's full and will stop. Well let's pray eh ? :D

Kay xx

Morning xx

Morning hun :), I'm just catching up on diaries and drinking my hot lemon tea. I caught up on your diary, what are your food plans for today, will you make something yummy since your off ?

Kay xx

Morning bunny!!
How are you feeling today? *pixie huggles* xx

Morning hun :), I'm just catching up on diaries and drinking my hot lemon tea. I caught up on your diary, what are your food plans for today, will you make something yummy since your off ?

Kay xx

Think I'm goin red today to counteract the bloat so salad for lunch and maybe sausage+egg for tea. Goin the walk in centre now about my ears then need petrol and few bits plus gotta dentist appointment at 3 so busy bee :) xx

Oh I love eating in the garden too :p, I used to watch that programme that used to come on channel 4 called Secret Eaters and in their study they found that when we eat infront of the TV, we tend to eat more because were not focusing on our food. But when we eat at the table, or even in the garden lol were focusing on our food, so your brain sends a message that it's full and will stop. Well let's pray eh ? :D

Kay xx

Well someone is trying to put a spanner in the works as it is raining! but not before I was back from my walk. Had to hurry and unlock the door and into the loo.... lol, all that water in means a cloudy in a hurry! rofl I shall at least eat in the conservatory, looking out at the garden.

Well someone is trying to put a spanner in the works as it is raining! but not before I was back from my walk. Had to hurry and unlock the door and into the loo.... lol, all that water in means a cloudy in a hurry! rofl I shall at least eat in the conservatory, looking out at the garden.

Pants to the weather :(
It's not bad here
lol at the rushing yup that's what happens , have a great day 1

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey up Kay, how are you doing?

Day 1 is finally here - loving the salad challenge so far! Had fruit salad and yoghurt for breakfast, egg salad for lunch and got those fish sensations and med veg side salad for tea. Yummy yummy yummy!

3 glasses of water down so far too and done a 5km walk this morning for my body magic. Feeling great so far!

I was so gutted this morning as had a 1lb gain but I know this challenge will get me back to my lowest weight ever, bring it on!

Hope you're well and enjoying day 1 as much as me! Xxx

That looks lovely!

Took me ages to eat it. There was loads of cos lettuce, lambs lettuce and red chicory underneath the tuna and eggs too and topped off with a drizzle of fat free dressing. Washed down with more water. If anyone wants me I'm in the loo, lol :eek:

Afternoon everyone :p, apologies from me in advance, I may appear online but I am doing a bit more work on my thread in the background and adding a new section on `eating out and menu options whilst on the challenge '. I will reply to posts later in the evening, thought I should explain myself first, don't want you guys thinking I'm ignoring your posts ;).

Quick update on my progress so far on the challenge ...

2.5 litres DONE :D 0.5 litres to go !
1 hour walk DONE :D with no rain yay !
One salad for lunch DONE :D one salad to go for tea.

Catch you all later ! :p
Kay xx

The sun came out so I ate lunch in the garden, yay

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello hun, that is one gorgeous salad. Cavegirl13 has just posted a picture of hers on the challenge thread. If you don't mind can you also post it on there for everyone to see, otherwise very quickly my diary will soon become the challenge thread :D hope you don't mind lovely, I know the others would want to see it on there also :p.

Kay xx

Oh can't stop going to the loo :D thinking of taking my laptop in the bathroom, maybe I'll set office in there :sick0019::character00148: :giggle: xx

Hello hun, that is one gorgeous salad. Cavegirl13 has just posted a picture of hers on the challenge thread. If you don't mind can you also post it on there for everyone to see, otherwise very quickly my diary will soon become the challenge thread :D hope you don't mind lovely, I know the others would want to see it on there also :p.

Kay xx

Will do it in the challenge thread at the end of the day, with my whole day food? if that is ok? I was just over enthusiastically sharing my lunch in the garden pic hehe.

Oh can't stop going to the loo :D thinking of taking my laptop in the bathroom, maybe I'll set office in there :sick0019::character00148: :giggle: xx

I may join you. Oh :eek: not in YOUR loo (office) but in mine, of course.

Glad it's not just me! All this water is going straight through me, sorry for tmi x

Morning lovely :p, oh I'm glad you love the app, its brill isn't it, it bleeps everytime you need to drink water, I love it :D . I went to my poundland they didn't have the meal planner :rolleyes:, will try another branch, defo want to get one now after your doing so well :). Popped by your diary this morning and have seen how brill the scales have been for you and all the hard work you have put in this week, so proud of you :p. I really hope you have a supertastic loss tomorrow. Got my fingers crossed for you hun, keep up the good work ! :fingerscrossed:

Kay xx

What is the meal planner?

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back