Kay's journey to health and happiness

Enjoy your walk, hope the rain stays away. It's about to p down here :rolleyes: xx

After a promising start - it's been like April showers here - bright & sunny at the mo tho' - will try & send it over to u as ur not far away!!

Yep I know, so are a lot of people, no pressure on the bunny then :D. I'm good thanks, I had a good sleep and went into dreamland ;), I had a dream I won half million on thunderball lotto and I blew it up all in one day ! :p hehe xx

Did you look that up in your dream book ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I looked up the app it's called
De stress ify,
I put mindfullness in google and that's the app that comes up , so I downloaded it , but I'm a bit confused as I don't know where the part I listened to has gone , it's none of the options it showed me today,
It was a women talking and it was walking into a meadow stretching your arm up and growing branches and roots growing out of your feet , I'm sure it was this app I don't think I downloaded another and deleted it , but who knows,

Haha ! What a nutty bunny I am, none of u stopped me ! ? Today is ment to be a rest day so no walking, I forgot, dosey me, so I turned back after 5 mins lol. My sis is here now to pick up something, so I will be back on later and reply to posts, this is just a quick flying visit . See u all later xxxxxx

Haha ! What a nutty bunny I am, none of u stopped me ! ? Today is ment to be a rest day so no walking, I forgot, dosey me, so I turned back after 5 mins lol. My sis is here now to pick up something, so I will be back on later and reply to posts, this is just a quick flying visit . See u all later xxxxxx

As soon as I read it I thought it's a rest day ,
But your posted a while earlier so I was too late lol ,

After a promising start - it's been like April showers here - bright & sunny at the mo tho' - will try & send it over to u as ur not far away!!

Got it thanks! It's blue skies and sunshine again now :)

Heehee! :D xx

Did you look that up in your dream book ?

Haha ! Nope not had time yet and my closet is in a mess, need to sort my books out. But my brain has been doing its own calculation ... this is my theory ... winning the lottery means something you've wanted really badly ...hmm being at target ! :p Means I will get to target, that's the good part ok ...now blowing all the money up in one day ... oh dear eating like a horse when I get to target and putting all the weight back on ? :eek::eek: I'm not gonna sleep tonight, I will stay awake :eek:, I won't dream then, no no I won't :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

I looked up the app it's called
De stress ify,
I put mindfullness in google and that's the app that comes up , so I downloaded it , but I'm a bit confused as I don't know where the part I listened to has gone , it's none of the options it showed me today,
It was a women talking and it was walking into a meadow stretching your arm up and growing branches and roots growing out of your feet , I'm sure it was this app I don't think I downloaded another and deleted it , but who knows,

Thanks Vonnie, I will look it up, is that the one you were talking about where the woman had the funny voice ? lol :D xx

As soon as I read it I thought it's a rest day ,
But your posted a while earlier so I was too late lol ,

Hehe :p yep I did a uturn and came back, dosey me ;).

Kay xx

Haha ! Nope not had time yet and my closet is in a mess, need to sort my books out. But my brain has been doing its own calculation ... this is my theory ... winning the lottery means something you've wanted really badly ...hmm being at target ! :p Means I will get to target, that's the good part ok ...now blowing all the money up in one day ... oh dear eating like a horse when I get to target and putting all the weight back on ? :eek::eek: I'm not gonna sleep tonight, I will stay awake :eek:, I won't dream then, no no I won't :rolleyes:. Kay xx

Ha ha
I should be having that bloody dream on a regular basis, that's my life ATM lol

Thanks Vonnie, I will look it up, is that the one you were talking about where the woman had the funny voice ? lol :D xx

Yea but I can't find that bit anymore , it's showing me different options some men some women , but not the becoming a tree in a meadow,
I'm sure I didn't dream it , oh god what would that mean if I had lol ,

Afternoon Kay - just been reading about your dream and your 5 minute walk lol what u like!

I hope you have rested since getting back home? x

Afternoon Kay - just been reading about your dream and your 5 minute walk lol what u like!

I hope you have rested since getting back home? x

Sorry hun, its gone busy busy busy on the thread, I've turned into Kaydaz again ;) will catch up with you soon lovely xx

Sorry for the lack of reply to posts :rolleyes: been super busy on the thread tonight as its the start of a new week tomorrow, been setting everyone up for the new week. Bunny is super tired and is hitting the pillow. Promise to catch up with you all tomorrow. Night night everyone ;).

Kay xx

sleeping_bunny-t2.jpg

Good Morning everyone :wavey:,

Hope your all well. I just wanted to say that today was my weigh in for my Salad Challenge, but this is not my official weigh in, that is on Thursday this week at group so I am not posting it on my diary or it will cause confusion. This Thursday will be my first weigh in since my operation. I am nervous and I hope I do well ;). Hope you all have a fab week !

Kay xx

Good Morning everyone :wavey:,

Hope your all well. I just wanted to say that today was my weigh in for my Salad Challenge, but this is not my official weigh in, that is on Thursday this week at group so I am not posting it on my diary or it will cause confusion. This Thursday will be my first weigh in since my operation. I am nervous and I hope I do well ;). Hope you all have a fab week !

Kay xx

Morning, can you not give us a little hint how you've done? ;-) xx

Back