Kay's journey to health and happiness

You'll be alright Vonnie because you've got Chan by your side, but some of the expats in Dubai found the rules really hard to live with and ended up coming back. Cultural change is a hard thing to adjust to xx

Yea it is , but I have to respect their ways

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea it is , but I have to respect their ways

Of course hun and it will be so nice for you to meet Chans family, I'm sure they will all make you feel welcome :):) . Think its time for bed Vonnie, you try and get some sleep too night night lovely catch up with you tomorrow ok xx

Of course hun and it will be so nice for you to meet Chans family, I'm sure they will all make you feel welcome :):) . Think its time for bed Vonnie, you try and get some sleep too night night lovely catch up with you tomorrow ok xx

Yea I'm sure they will ,
Yea night night Kay
Catch you tomorrow xxx

Morning Kay.. There's a million pages to catch up on lol.... Will read through properly later, so it's just a quick hi from me at the mo... Hope you're ok and you're not in too much pain xx

Oh I saw this little fella at the garden centre yesterday and thought of you... View attachment 144929How cute :):):):)

Awww what a cutie pie :p. That is the best thing to wake up to, put a smile on my face :):):), thank u Kathryn :hug99:.

Kay xx

Morning Kay - hope ur back gives us less grief today and that u have a great day 6 xx

Morning Kay - hope ur back gives us less grief today and that u have a great day 6 xx

Morning Linda :p, I am in a very happy mood, had a good nights sleep and my back is well rested. How are you lovely ? Any nice plans for the weekend ? :)

Kay xx

Good to hear that Kay - yes we're off to a party tonight - I've just sent u a pm with a query about it! Hope everyone's on plan for a great Day 6 - bit harder at the weekend but we can do it - and perhaps more time for body magic for some of us?? :)

Good to hear that Kay - yes we're off to a party tonight - I've just sent u a pm with a query about it! Hope everyone's on plan for a great Day 6 - bit harder at the weekend but we can do it - and perhaps more time for body magic for some of us?? :)

Oh I hope you have a lovely evening Linda and enjoy your food. I checked my inbox there is nothing there yet, let me check again ...

I didn't get any pm from you Linda :confused:

... off to have some brekkie, bunny will be back soon :) xx

oops - will resend - enjoy ur brekkie xx

Oh no :( you poor thing, your already in so much pain with your back, I didn't know you had this as well. I used to have loads of hard skin on my foot too, from years and years of standing in my retail job. I use `scholl rough skin remover' then I apply `shea butter foot cream ' its makes my feet so nice and soft, I love these 2 products they work really well together for hard skin on feet :).

Scholl-Rough-Skin-Remover.png shea-tb-Foot-cream-2012.jpg

My back is feeling better thanks, I think those few hours off yesterday helped :) . Hope your enjoying your Saturday .

Kay xx

Oh no :( you poor thing, your already in so much pain with your back, I didn't know you had this as well. I used to have loads of hard skin on my foot too, from years and years of standing in my retail job. I use `scholl rough skin remover' then I apply `shea butter foot cream ' its makes my feet so nice and soft, I love these 2 products they work really well together for hard skin on feet :).

View attachment 144982 View attachment 144983

My back is feeling better thanks, I think those few hours off yesterday helped :) . Hope your enjoying your Saturday .

Kay xx

Ive had 7 ops on my foot :-( they wont touch it again now so just gotta live with it.

ive had a silicone implant put in which I was allergic to, ive had a metal pin put in, ive had a screw put in which pierced my skin and had to be removed, Ive had bone grafted from my hip and put into my toe to bridge the gap where they removed the joint.

Now I have 2 massive lumps on the top of my foot because even though they shaved the bone from my hip to place in my toe, bone keeps growing!! so it has continued to do this giving me excess bone. All they can do is take me in and shave it, but it means going back through scar tissue and it will only grow back again :-(

Ive bought some white vinegar and listerine to try Chelle's recipe for foot soak so will try that tonight :D it may take a few tries but hope it works x

Ive had 7 ops on my foot :-( they wont touch it again now so just gotta live with it.

ive had a silicone implant put in which I was allergic to, ive had a metal pin put in, ive had a screw put in which pierced my skin and had to be removed, Ive had bone grafted from my hip and put into my toe to bridge the gap where they removed the joint.

Now I have 2 massive lumps on the top of my foot because even though they shaved the bone from my hip to place in my toe, bone keeps growing!! so it has continued to do this giving me excess bone. All they can do is take me in and shave it, but it means going back through scar tissue and it will only grow back again :-(

Ive bought some white vinegar and listerine to try Chelle's recipe for foot soak so will try that tonight :D it may take a few tries but hope it works x

Oh no you poor thing :(, you've gone through so much Sheila. I really hope Chelle's recipe works for you and your feet feel a lot better :).

Kay xx

Back