Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Kay, thanks for the luck, I nervous bern really good two success express days but I haven't weighed myself trying to remind myself before I get caught up on what he scales sat that I feel thinner and my trousers feel looser and I made good choices this week in front of temptation.

Oh wow, sounds like you had a fab week hun and I loved your butternut squash and spinach curry this week, so tasty yet healthy :p. I'm sure you'll be back in the 10's lovely :). Good luck !

Kay xx

Aww thanks Sammy, yep feeling a little better about tomorrow, but trying not to think too much about it at the same time. As long as the C is good well and the group, all should be good. Glad you'll all be around tomorrow, hope Kirsty is too, not sure when she starts her new job, but yeh I will report back tomorrow afternoon, hopefully by midday :p.

Kay xx

Glad you feeling a little better about things. No need to think about it hun and sometimes the thought is far worse than the actual thing eh? You will be fine :)

Just don't keep us waiting ;) xx

Oh wow, sounds like you had a fab week hun and I loved your butternut squash and spinach curry this week, so tasty yet healthy :p. I'm sure you'll be back in the 10's lovely :). Good luck ! Kay xx
Oh thanks Kay back on the 10s would be lovely but that's four pounds only done that once on my journey! I will be happy with any loss
Oh and thanks for reminding me I need to get the rest of that curry out for my tea tomorrow

Oh thanks Kay back on the 19s would be lovely but that's four pounds only done that once on my journey! I will be happy with any loss

pmsl ! :D Jen u made the same mistake last time too, your so gonna be in the 19's ! hehe xx

I know I just edited it! It's this phone the 0s to close to the 9!

I know I just edited it! It's this phone the 0s to close to the 9!

I know hun, its just funnier 2nd time round, was wondering if its a secret hidden desire of yours :D lol (I'm just pulling your leg !) hehe xx

Okie tokie think I'm off now for a bit, need to do some work on my thread for tonight, see you all later :).

Kay xx

Oh maybe it is!! I hope not, it's funny I can't imagine myself as big as I was let alone bigger

What time is Wi tomorrow? You'll definitely be keeping your 4.5 award xx

Hello lovely :), how are you hun ? I should be back from group and posting my result by 12pm ;) xx

Your post didn't seem like you were stressed, just concerned about the new group.

Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure it will be fine xx

Evening Michelle :), how are you hun ? Yes its probably a combination of anxious and worried :confused: , not just about group but also in my post I mentioned about my Surgeons appointment on Monday, a lot is riding on that. I want to start resuming back to normal day to day activities. His whole team will be there to discuss my case. I really hope they give me the all clear Michelle, I really don't want a 2nd Op :(.

Kay xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Kay.

Carooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ! :eek: 10lbs in 2 weeks, that's fliippin amazing hun! :D I'm so happy for you ! Oh and thank you for the good wishes, I think I need them :rolleyes:, my meds have made my weight fluctuate a lot these past few weeks, fingers crossed the SW scales are kind to me tomorrow xx

Ahhhh can't wait to hear how you get on xx

Aww thanks you RR ;), new group, new C, going back after 4 weeks, lot of pressure on the bunny :sigh: xx

Back