Kay's journey to health and happiness

There has been some good news today, but I've been so upset with the hospital thing, I've not really had time to think about it. My old C phoned Sheila and she knows I recently got my 5 stone award, so she called me today but I was on my way to the hospital and asked me if I would consider being a Slimming World Consultant ? :). I told her I was on my way to my appointment so she said she will call me later in the week to discuss it, but I've never really given it any thought before. Not sure if I'd make a good C :confused:. I've got so much going on in my head right now, I can't think straight :(.

Kay xx

So sorry you are upset by the hospital..... you hold my coat... I'll kick their bum.... grrrr....

Even if you don't fancy being a consultant being asked about it should give you a great boost in confidence :D

There has been some good news today, but I've been so upset with the hospital thing, I've not really had time to think about it. My old C phoned Sheila and she knows I recently got my 5 stone award, so she called me today but I was on my way to the hospital and asked me if I would consider being a Slimming World Consultant ? :). I told her I was on my way to my appointment so she said she will call me later in the week to discuss it, but I've never really given it any thought before. Not sure if I'd make a good C :confused:. I've got so much going on in my head right now, I can't think straight :(.

Kay xx

Kay thats a fantastic compliment to you and your achievements - its a lot of hard work and commitment but I think you could do it :D x

*big hugs* So sorry to hear you might need another op. I feel so bad for you, must be so hard to get on with your life when you don't know what's going to be coming up next. You're doing absolutely amazing with your weight loss, okay so you might not be able to achieve your dreams this year, but you can get to your weight loss goal, I know it. Then you'd be starting next year off fresh and healthy, at your ideal weight and with the world at your feet. I know it must be hard to stay positive but you don't really have a choice if you want to do this. And the Kay I know is bloody going to do this and get to target this year! :)

You're an absolute trooper and i'm so proud of you xxxxx

Aww Bev its so good to see you on my diary, I missed you hun, how are you ? Sorry I'm just a bit down in the dumps because I wanted the Surgeon to give me an answer today so I can move on and start planning things for myself, but no ! another set back ! its so annoying ! :(:( I feel like my patience is being tested. I'm trying to keep it together for myself. Bev you know how may times I've said I want to tone up and be fit when I get to target, well to me I look flippin awful and flabby right now and I can't stand that ! I don't want to get to target like this. This is not what I had planned for myself ! In my last stone I should be busting it out at the gym, like Emma does like RR does like you do ! I wanted to do C25K , but I'm not allowed to do jack ! :cry:It's just not fair ! :mad: xx

Oh Kay :( It's horrid seeing you so down and all we can do is be here for when you want us. I really do hope after a good night's sleep that you can see the way forward and be a happy bunny again. Even if you're not, DON'T stop posting please, I'm sure everyone here wants to support you when you need it, you are so strong for everyone else.
xx

Thanks Cloudy, don't worry hun I will always be here for everyone, I'm just finding it hard to be there for myself, feel like giving up ! :(:( xx

Do it Kay,
My very first SW consultant that I lost my 8 st with asked me to be a consultant , I went to meetings about it , but I was indecisive ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Kay, not the outcome you was wanting Hun :(
Hugs xxx
Hope your next appointment will be positive Hun cxx

Vonnie I missed u today :cry: not the news I wanted to hear hun xx

Ahhhhh kay, you'd be fab. DO IT DO IT DO IT :) xx

Thanks RR, right now my heads thinking I'd be no good at it, cant think straight, sorry RR :mad: xx

Kay xx

For what it's worth, I think you'd be a fab consultant! I can't see that anyone would be more supportive and enthusiastic than you. Do it! Or at least look into it and see if it would be something you could consider in the future.

Thanks Cloudy, don't worry hun I will always be here for everyone, I'm just finding it hard to be there for myself, feel like giving up ! :(:( xx

We don't want you here for everyone, we want you here for YOU! Obviously everyone benefits from your support but no one will expect you to put others before you at the moment, you need some time for yourself too.

Kay thats a fantastic compliment to you and your achievements - its a lot of hard work and commitment but I think you could do it :D x

Your spot on, that's the thing Sheila, I know its all about helping others but its also a business at the end of the day and you need to make a profit from it otherwise its not worth doing. I've heard from some C's the time and investment that's needed to get it off the ground before you even break even is a lot. It makes me have my doubts :rolleyes:. xx

Do it Kay,
My very first SW consultant that I lost my 8 st with asked me to be a consultant , I went to meetings about it , but I was indecisive ,

I haven't given my answer to her but I think I need to findout more about it. What were the meetings like hun ? xx

Your spot on, that's the thing Sheila, I know its all about helping others but its also a business at the end of the day and you need to make a profit from it otherwise its not worth doing. I've heard from some C's the time and investment that's needed to get it off the ground before you even break even is a lot. It makes me have my doubts :rolleyes:. xx

That's what I was worried about , the initial out lay was a lot 10yrs ago ,
And it's time consuming to fit along another job,
Wether I made the right decision il never know
Xxxx

I know Hun , sending huge hugs xxx

Hugs received and a little smile has appeared on bunnies face, here it is Sis :) xx

For what it's worth, I think you'd be a fab consultant! I can't see that anyone would be more supportive and enthusiastic than you. Do it! Or at least look into it and see if it would be something you could consider in the future.

Thanks Cloudy, they say never say never your right, maybe nows not the right time, I might revisit this idea further down the line, I can always think about it at a later time, I'm a bit surprised and caught off guard because I have only ever seen myself as a group member and I like to help in that capacity, still not sure ;) xx

I haven't given my answer to her but I think I need to findout more about it. What were the meetings like hun ? xx

There was a few of us , and area managers regional managers were there kinda giving the hard sell,
Wether it's changed the way the do the meetings now I'm not sure,
It was good to go and listen to what they had to say , but I couldn't afford the initial lay out,
Chan was a bit unsure too as leaving a full time job to take this on ,

What have I told you about bein sorry. You'd be fab, take some time to think about it xx

Yep RR some of the others are saying that too, I will think about it in the future :) thank you xx

On that note , the consultant that recommended me left over 5 yrs ago, she didn't really go into detail but said she couldn't wait to pack it in ,

We don't want you here for everyone, we want you here for YOU! Obviously everyone benefits from your support but no one will expect you to put others before you at the moment, you need some time for yourself too.

Thanks hun but see I'm programmed that way, I can't help it, my eye is on the clock and already I am feeling guilty for being here when I should be on the thread right now lol to help the others, I will go in a mo :) xx

Back