Kay's journey to health and happiness

Sorry you have had a difficult time Kay - hope today is better xx

Afternoon lovely xx

Oh hun, was gutted to read you're not having a good time lately xbig hug x
I can definitely sympathise, I'm such a huge emotional eater! Its a viscious cycle, so hard to break, and I haven't found a cure yet :( all I can say is that you'll "know" when you're ready & comitted to getting bk on track. In the meantime, you know we're all here for u, day or night xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Aww Kay, I'm so sorry to hear you have had a falling out with your mum. I know only too well what it can be like when family have disagreements. Sending you a huge hug hun and hope you are ok.

We often turn to food when we are unhappy so don't be hard on yourself. You will bounce back and get back on track but in the meantime, lean on your minis friends as we are hear to listen if you need us to xxxx

Hello everyone, just a flying visit from the bunny, I'm off to mums, she's summoned me to go over :rolleyes:. I may be back late so will reply to posts in the morning. Thank you all for your lovely wishes. Wish me luck :sigh:.

Kay xx

wow, I will definitely check that out :)

Thanks for sharing :)

It's a brill website Kami, it really cheered me up to know one day I can look like that :D hehe xx

Goodnight bunny and thank you fir your lovely comments will be at London if I can:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

...I'll say it again, your a huge inspiration Gilly and will make a fab Consultant ! :D You walk the talk, your journey has proved that and that is what hits a chord with people. I have been to a few groups and you can really tell the ones who are programmed from a text book :p and the ones who are natural and share from their book of `real life ' . You will go on to make a huge impact on many peoples lives, I know you will ;).

Kay xx

~I dont do any at all Kay and thats probably my biggest problem. I know I should but by the time I get in from work and make tea im too knackered lol.x

haha ! :p I know what you mean. Oh well, we'll have to look up how many cals `doing your taxi runs' burn :D hehe xx

Morning Kay. Sorry you are having a difficult time. Hopefully in the fresh light if the day you can work out what you are going to do. Hugs x

Aww thanks Jen, I think hoppy bunny is resurfacing slowly :hide: :p xx

Quick morning Kay, sorry no idea what was happening with my messages last night and only have phone now, so can't be on much.
Salads ready, waters ready, we're en route but feeling good. Scales showed my lowest weight yet this morning, woohoo and so looking good for Challenge! Have a good one hun xx

Morning L :p, I saw your DAY 1 post, it was super and your salad pic was delish ! Well done lovely :D xx

Morning Kay! Thank you for the PM yesterday, my phone won't let me reply to them for some reason. I think I'm going to give the challenges a miss for a while, I seem to be doing ok *touch wood* and I think that would just be added pressure on to everything else that's going on. I will definitely be joining in again soon, especially after I've had a holiday and I'll be doing the soup one in colder weather. But for now I'll just cheer you all on from the sidelines! Hope you've had a good weekend and have an even better week!

No worries hun ;). I just caught up on your diary...well done on a fab 4.5lb loss ! :eek: :D Whoop ! Your doing super ! I'm so so happy for you Ruby ! Hope you have another Supertastic loss next week ! :p

Kay xx

Sorry you have had a difficult time Kay - hope today is better xx

Thanks Mandy, feeling a bit better now hun. Hope your having a lovely week too and well done on your fab NSV moment this week ! Your doing amazing ! :p

Kay xx

Morning Kay how are you this morning x

I'm a day behind lol, just catching up on posts. Hope your having a lovely day :):) xx

Afternoon lovely xx

Oh hun, was gutted to read you're not having a good time lately xbig hug x
I can definitely sympathise, I'm such a huge emotional eater! Its a viscious cycle, so hard to break, and I haven't found a cure yet :( all I can say is that you'll "know" when you're ready & comitted to getting bk on track. In the meantime, you know we're all here for u, day or night xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Well I'm going to go with your lovely quote EJ :p, nothing is perfect in life, but I'm going to find a reason for today to be great too ! Starting with painting my nails as we discussed :D hehe. I will post pics later :) thanks for giving me the idea xx

Back