Kay's journey to health and happiness

Oh no. Back pain or period pain? Or both? I've been up and down all night too with extremely heavy Totm and pain. Not a good night for you though as rest is what you need most :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello everyone, had a really rough day, been throwing up and been sick, feeling really weak :(:(. Hope to catch up with you all soon.

Kay xx

Hello everyone, had a really rough day, been throwing up and been sick, feeling really weak :(:(. Hope to catch up with you all soon.

Kay xx

Awww Kay ((hugs)) could it be the meds causing it?? maybe theyre too strong hun ring docs tomorrow x

Oh Kay hope you feel better soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh Kay hope your soon feeling a bit better , hope you have a good nights sleep tonight . Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kay xx

Aww no, and no sleep either - poor lass! Take it nice and easy lovely, think of yourself and get plenty of rest and help from those close to you. Feel better soon xxxx

Kay xx

Oh grrr, it's about time you got a break from this and some good stuff comes your way. If you still feel that bad tomorrow I'd ring your surgery and at least speak to your doc (will your GP give you a call back, ours do?) and check if changing meds would be better for you. Have you had those particular antibiotics before? Maybe they don't agree with you. Whatever hun, just try and rest up and get well soon. Thinking of you xx

Hi Kay, sounds like you've burnt yourself out. Take some time off and try and get some rest so your body can heal itself. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Thank you everyone for your get well wishes. The doc has given me some anti sickness meds but that's making me feel worse :( I feel so weak. He said I will feel worse for a few days before I start to feel better :mad:. Haven't been sleeping well either. Got TOTM cramps as well as back pain and the sickness from the meds, its all kicking off in 3's :cry:. Sister has got half day so is coming around to see me later. I may not be on mins till Sunday now, just gonna try and get some rest. I hope you are all doing well. Miss u all .

Kay xx

Thank you everyone for your get well wishes. The doc has given me some anti sickness meds but that's making me feel worse :( I feel so weak. He said I will feel worse for a few days before I start to feel better :mad:. Haven't been sleeping well either. Got TOTM cramps as well as back pain and the sickness from the meds, its all kicking off in 3's :cry:. Sister has got half day so is coming around to see me later. I may not be on mins till Sunday now, just gonna try and get some rest. I hope you are all doing well. Miss u all . Kay xx

Get loads of rest , your body needs it , don't fight it xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

get well.png

Get well soon Kay xx

Back