Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Kay,
Very impressive. I see you've done a lot of burrowing in biscuit tins :D ha ha
Just been to the hospital Mum and baby Chloe doing well. Little one should be out of her incubator in about a week. Can't wait to have a cuddle.
Night, night xx

Oh wow Sue, that's so exciting. Would love to see some baby pics when she comes home, only if her mum is ok with it ;), I love kiddie pics :D.

Kay xx

Hi Kay,
Very impressive. I see you've done a lot of burrowing in biscuit tins :D ha ha
Just been to the hospital Mum and baby Chloe doing well. Little one should be out of her incubator in about a week. Can't wait to have a cuddle.
Night, night xx

That's great and quick too, so she must be doing well. Those cuddles will be amazing :)

OMG kay.

I want to go shopping now. I want to make a cheesecake. Lol

Hope your taking it easy ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They are super delish Suzy, you must try them :p xx

Hi Kay :) popping in to subscribe!
what day do you WI?
Time to do the bunny breakfast rounds over here! Xx

Hello Rosie :wavey:, good to see you ! :D I weigh at group on Thursdays mornings but I am currently signed off by my GP because I recently had a back operation so am still recovering. My C knows and I will be returning to group in 3 weeks time. I have been off plan for a few weeks but will be back on the SW wagon from Monday next week and be doing it from home until I return to group ;). Sorry to bore you with the details :p lol .

How are the bunnies doing this morning ? And a big congrats on your loss hun ! :D

Kay xx

Morning hun xx sorry not been round 4 a while, I think we all hv our quiet times dnt we x
Are you looking forward to getting bk on plan? It can b hard sometimes to get motivated after a break, I know that's true 4 me anyway! :eek:
Take care lovely xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Ruby :p, how are you hun ? Yep the banoffie one is yummy too, here is the recipe hun :-

Banoffie Cheesecake

- Cookie cutter
- x2 Alpen Lights crumbled for base (HEXb Choice)
- 1/2 tub of quark
- x1 sachet of options white choc - 2 syns
- half banana sliced
- sprinkle of cinnamon powder to decorate

Use a cookie cutter to get the circle shape. Place the crushed Alpen Lights in the base. In a bowl mix half tub of quark with the white choc options, now layer mixture ontop of Alpen Light base. Now cover with banana slices and sprinkle with cinnamon ontop. Place in fridge to set for 1 hour. Now remove cookie cutter and your yummy Banoffie cheesecake is ready to eat !

:17729:

Kay xx

Thank you! That's definitely going on the shopping list this weekend!

Morning hun xx sorry not been round 4 a while, I think we all hv our quiet times dnt we x
Are you looking forward to getting bk on plan? It can b hard sometimes to get motivated after a break, I know that's true 4 me anyway! :eek:
Take care lovely xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning EJ :p. How are you lovely ? I am trying to make the most of this week off plan because from Monday I will be back on The Salad Challenge. I know the first few days will be tough and I will get withdrawals, but after about day 3 it gets easier. Normally if I am able to survive the first 3 days then I'm back in that slimming zone and nothing can stop me :p. What I do in those first 3 days is try and keep myself busy and distracted, that normally works. I tend to eat more when I have free time on my hands :rolleyes:. How are you finding things ?

Kay xx

Thank you! That's definitely going on the shopping list this weekend!

Morning Ruby :p, how are you hun ? How you getting on with the plan ? I find the cheesecakes really help with my sweet tooth, they stop me from a binge and their within syns, win win ! :D And you can experiment with so many different flavours. I'm making a lemon cheesecake next with lemon curd, nom nom :p.

Kay xx

Good morning Kay :) I'm loving the look of all your cheesecakes :) is it wrong to want one for breakfast? Lol x

hehe :giggle:nope it isn't hun, breakfast, lunch and dinner ! :D I loved the ones Sheila made for her taster event at group yesterday. Would love to hear the feedback from her, the ones she made looked beautiful, I bet they all dived in and killed it ! :p

Kay xx

Hello Rosie :wavey:, good to see you ! :D I weigh at group on Thursdays mornings but I am currently signed off by my GP because I recently had a back operation so am still recovering. My C knows and I will be returning to group in 3 weeks time. I have been off plan for a few weeks but will be back on the SW wagon from Monday next week and be doing it from home until I return to group ;). Sorry to bore you with the details :p lol .

How are the bunnies doing this morning ? And a big congrats on your loss hun ! :D

Kay xx

I see! It's fine, I like to know details, I'm nosy :p
Your back operation sounds scary, I hope it's nothing too serious and you're back to normal soon!
Those cheesecakes look delicious! I must remember to buy quark from the supermarket, there's a yummy looking tiramisu recipe I need to try too! X

I see! It's fine, I like to know details, I'm nosy :p
Your back operation sounds scary, I hope it's nothing too serious and you're back to normal soon!
Those cheesecakes look delicious! I must remember to buy quark from the supermarket, there's a yummy looking tiramisu recipe I need to try too! X

Oh I'm on the mend thanks hun :p, getting back to being a nutty bunny. Oh I love cheesecake, as others have said, any time of day is good ! :D hehe xx

Back